The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Administration I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Administration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Administration I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Administration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 am

I understand the Admin are above us and everything, but I don't really like how their characters can God-mod, and our's can't. One thing I don't like is when people make rules for the rest of us but don't obey them themselves.
However, I am not being rude, nor am I challenging your authority. Right comes with responsibility, and you have a responsibility, to make sure we as the people who use the forum are happy. I know it's difficult to keep tabs on everyone, and pick out grammar errors and such, but could you possibly not be so sarcastic about it?
For someone who is sensitive, it might be very insulting. And it makes the people who's post you're talking about feel incredibly stupid. Is this how you wish your forum to look when guests visit it?
Like I said, I know you're just doing your job, but do you have to be so ruthless, and selfish? If you're going to make rules, could you follow them, too?
All my love.
x
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm

For the first complaint, to my knowledge every admin follows the rules fine, if an admin god mods, it would be for a good reason.....such as but is not limited to, a student fighting and beating a well trained teacher, in this case the teacher can god mod to make it realistic, someone else god mods first. Like I said it is not limited to that. As for the ruthless part, eh that's how i am and how most the other admins are too, that is exactly how I want this site to look, that way anyone who is "[i]sensitive[i]" won't join and I can avoid explaining myself.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Administration Empty
PostSubject: RE: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Melanie in all due respect, you have no basis for that complaint. It is our job to keep an eye on grammer etc. to make sure that the forum doesn't sink to a terrible standard, so far it has worked. We aren't mean about it unless it happens to be the fifth or more time that we have had to correct you. I got bitchy because I was being made out to be a bitch, which is hardly fair because I'm a nice person. Atreayu almost left once because some one wouldn't stop annoying him and calling him a dickhead. It's not nice to be given out about just because you're doing the job. As for the godmodding, you have no example of an admin godmodding without reason. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am

You're lucky I let you guys get away with half the shit you pull against Jecht, he's a trained fucking killer and you are all snot nosed punks that attend his class. Is it even slightly realistic that you can match up to me in any way shape or form? AND ON THE FIRST DAY? No, it's stupid, I have refused to post with those of you who do this to me. And as for being rude/sarcastic, I try to be as nice as possible, but when I say the same thing over and over it to the same people it tends to become annoying, so I get a little harsh; That and I am a naturally sarcastic guy, it's apart of who I am, I always let you guys know not to take everything I say to heart and when ever I have hurt some one, I always do my best to fix it. We do our best, sorry it isn't good enough for you.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 am

Ok, Whatever! I'm only saying that the only correction's I have seen are really rude! I'm not condemning anyone, like I pointed out in my initial complaint.
And as for the "being told not to take it to heart" I was never told this, and I'm sure not everyone has heard.
One thing I always take personally is when somebody talks to me like I'm not a human being. Due to various issues which we won't go into, this will always be the case.
I apologise..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Information :: Complaint Section-
Jump to: