The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Nina Ray [ new student]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Nina Ray [ new student] Empty
PostSubject: Nina Ray [ new student]   Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Nina Ray
Nickname: NiNi
Race/Species: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: California

{Physical}
Eyes: Hazel mixed with Brown
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Body: Birth mark in the shape of a trident on her lower neck/chest. Scars on her arms and legs. Scars on her back from being whipped. A big scar on her chest.
Face: Scar above her eyebrow.
Height: 5’6
Weight: Slim, slender, skinny.

{Personality}
Nina is not one to mess with, she still hasn’t fully got control over her one power; fire. She is a very hard girl to get along with and when she’s angry she’s really angry. She used to be happy and bubbly but now she’s turned evil and unhappy. No one has brought out the happy and bubbly side of her since she killed her mother, she doesn’t make friends very easily as she’s not very friendly, give her a chance and you might see through the barrier she puts up, and get to know the real happy and bubbly her.

{Background}
Nina lead a very happy and perfect life, her mother was an ordinary human, but as for her father he was a demon. Her mother feared that the demon gene would be passed onto Nina, along with her fathers bad temper and impatience. When Nina was born her Mother and Father noticed a strange looking birth mark on her lower neck/chest, her mother and father recognised this mark as the trident sign every demon child was born with. They both feared the worst so they tried to bring her up with everything she wanted, they hoped that they would change her destiny if she was happy and never got angry.
This worked as she grew up a happy, kind and loving girl. She had loads of friends and was a really nice little girl. She continued to get mostly all what she wanted, until her 7th birthday. Everything was perfect until her dads brother died, he was devastated and plunged into a deep hole of sadness and devastation. His temper came spilling out like a waterfall, never ending and extremely heavy. He got so upset and angry he started to take out all his anger out on Nina. Suddenly big black bruises stained her skin, whenever it was him and Nina alone he would beat her until she was black and blue.
Slowly Nina changed, getting depressed and hurt. She plunged into a no care in the world for anyone, and sometimes she had to fake she was sick cause she couldn’t get out of bed. It kept getting worse and worse and Nina didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t tell anyone and she couldn’t face her father. She couldn’t stand up for herself or she’d get beaten even more. Her father stopped her having friends round or going out incase anyone got suspicious of her bruises. Her mother asked questions about the injuries on Nina and her father butted in every time saying different excuses.
A couple of months after her 7th birthday her father convinced her mother to go back to university and try to get some better qualifications to get a better job. She trusted him with everything and knew that Nina would be really safe in his hands and that he’d raise her up just how she’d want him too, a happy and loving girl. But she was wrong. Nina tried to stop her mother, but every time she did she got whipped with a new thing her father had brought, a black belt.
As soon as Nina’s mother left her father started to take drastic actions, he raised the bar and began to cause Nina more pain. He continued to whip and punch her and caused any pain he could to her. He made her his slave, and made her do all the house work around the house.
He continued to beat her for nine years. Nina was crying her self to sleep every night, and couldn’t bear going out in public even if she would have been aloud to. Her self confidence was at an almighty low, and she lost all her friends. She became a sad scared girl and tried to commit suicide so many times, but she couldn’t bring herself to leave her mother with him.
When Nina was 16 her father was obsessed with brutally hurting her, he got knifes out of the kitchen and threatened to stab her if she didn’t do what he wanted. He used her for sex and sexually abused her. One day Nina had had enough and she knew that she would probably be killed for what she done next. She slapped and kicked him away from her and shouted at him, screamed at him at the top of her voice. The demon inside of her was kicking in.
Her father yelled at her like he never had before, and rapped her over and over again. Nina ran away crying her heart out, and locked herself in her bedroom. She refused to come to out, and spent all day everyday lying in her bed crying. After about a week of this her father had had enough and was craving to hurt her again. He tried barging down her door, but her mother had made it stronger than anything so no one could get in if she didn’t want them too. Another week passed and he couldn’t take it any longer, he hit the bottle and would drink every hour of everyday.
He tore down the door and reached into his pocket, he pulled out a knife. Nina was terrified and hid in the corner of her room. But she didn’t realise that she wouldn’t be able to get out. He stabbed her in the chest over and over again. Then it suddenly kicked in that he was stabbing his daughter, his own flesh and blood. He dropped the knife and rang to the bathroom to wash his hands. Tears spilled from his face as he saw his little girls eyes close and thought he’d lost her forever.
Then Nina’s mother walked in the house after finishing university. She heard him crying as she ran upstairs to find her daughter lying on the floor covered in blood, Her father crying his eyes out next to her. She panicked and rang the ambulance straight away. Nina’s father said that she had committed suicide but her mother couldn’t believe that her little girl would do that.
Her father fled from town, afraid of being caught. He ran away and was never seen again. He hadn’t killed himself he was just living rough in a deserted street.
Nina’s mother figured it out, but refused to believe it. Nina was saved and was on the way to recovery.
9 months later Nina was allowed back home, after a serious operation and stayed in bed for a while. Her mother always sat by her side day after day. When Nina recovered she tried to tell her Mother that her father had beaten her and sexually abused her and know tried to kill her. She told her mother all about it, but she refused to believe that he could of done such a thing.
Nina suddenly grew furious that she didn’t believe her, her own daughter. And her eyes suddenly turned red, Nina started to shake violently and felt herself burning up, anger rising inside of her. She screamed at her mother, tears pouring down her cheeks. Her and her mother had a massive argument and as Nina was shaking her arms around, emphasizing her anger, fire suddenly emerged from her finger tips. Nina looked at them in shock, not knowing why or how it had happened. Her mothers last words were..
“Sweetie… please calm down… please…you need to calm down… you’re a demon.”
Nina stood there frozen to the spot, she couldn’t calm down, as much as she wanted to, she just couldn’t. She didn’t believe her mother, but knew something wasn’t right.
Her mother knew that her little girl was no longer there, she’d been taken over my a anger driven demon and there was no way back. She knew that if Nina didn’t calm down she would die right then.
More fire came out of Nina’s fingertips and started to spread towards her mother. Nina didn’t know what was happening, and tried to calm down, but the demon inside of her wouldn’t let her.
Nina ended up killing her mother.. The fire spread around her and there was no escape. Nina was so shocked she stood there glued to the spot. She was a monster, she’d killed her own mother.
Nina cried her eyes out every second of every day, and made it her goal to find her father and kill him for what he’d done to her.
Nina did some research on the internet and found a special school for different species, she wanted to learn to control her new ability, she attended the academy of the night.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Nina Ray [ new student] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina Ray [ new student]   Nina Ray [ new student] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am

Approved. <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Nina Ray [ new student]
Page 1 of 1