The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

RE: Clodagh Summers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

RE: Clodagh Summers Empty
PostSubject: RE: Clodagh Summers   RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Clodagh Summers
Nickname(Optional): None
Race/Species: Shapeshifter
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: She moved around all her life, her parents loved to travel.
Occupation: Study Of Magical Creatures and World History teacher.

{Physical}
Eyes: Amethyst, tinged with green at the edges.
Hair: Brunette.
Body: Slim, attractive. She has a small tattoo on her lower back.
Face: Ear peircings?
Height: 5'8
Weight: 8 and a half stone.

{Personality}
Clodagh spent most of her life travelling, never getting the chance to make real friends. Despite this, she is a really friendly person. She loves to joke around and to make people laugh and smile. She's extremely calm but when she looses it, she's terrifying. She's not loud but not quiet either, she just loves enjoying life to the full. She's kind to her students, preferring them to enjoy her class. She's easy-going, most people get along with her well.

{Background}
Since she was a child, Clodagh's parents spent their lives travelling the world, she inherited their lust for life along with a few other things. Clodagh's mother was a shapeshifter with the ability to converse and shift into any animal form she wished, Clodagh inherited this gene. She had a younger brother, Cian, who is also a shapeshifter. She loved travelling, having seen most of the world by now she has grown tired of travelling. Clodagh learned many things throughout her life and has enjoyed it thoroughly, though she missed out on having a normal childhood and friends as her family never stayed in one place for long. She never attended school so she was home-schooled by her parents. She loved travelling but now her parents were getting old and she felt alone, her brother had left to find his own way in life. Her parents understood but she longed for the company of those her own age, they never stayed in one place long enough for Clodagh to build proper friendships. When she heard of the academy she saw it as an opportunity to settle down and live a semi-normal life, she also wanted to teach other's what she had learnt and she loved kids too. It seemed like the perfect idea so she applied to teach about magical creatures, something which her mother taught her alot about; World History because she had learnt alot on her travels, seeing many places of historical importance too.

{Appearance} [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

RE: Clodagh Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: Clodagh Summers   RE: Clodagh Summers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

RE: Clodagh Summers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: