The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Just bit of chilling.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Just bit of chilling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:53 pm

" I'm kyumi Freewind. " Kyumi smiled, looking at Alice, then back at her hands and Sammys. " I think the blood may of stopped. " She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 am

"Alright Sammy." She smiled. New people...possible new friends.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 am

"I can't shake your hand at the moment," Sammy said, "But, hey, I'm Sämhurd Kaningen, call me Sammy."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 am

"I'm Alice and..sure." She walked over and sat down smiling.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 am

Sämhurd said sorry to Kyumi. He then looked back at Alice and said: "Fair enough. Wanna come sit with us....eh....what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

She laughed."You'll be fine." She looked at Kyumi and smiled." Hey."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:01 am

" GAH! " Sammy had scared Kyumi. " Goddamnit you.. >> " She looks down at her hand still against where he cut himself with a can.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

The suddenly appearing vampire lady scared the shit out of Sammy. "Goddammit, woman!" He cried out. "Don't just appear like that. It's freaking annoying! Plus, it makes question my own sanity, and that's not cool."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 am

Kyumi blinks, looking up at Alice. " H-Hai? " Her ears flicked back, confused how she just appeared; but then again, it was odd in this school.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 am

Alice appeared out of nowhere."Not all vampires drink human blood you know. And who says you would even taste good?" She grinned, exposing her snow white teeth.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 am

Sammy laughed and said it was a good joke. "I think the bleeding is stopping already. I just hope none of those vampires show up and suck me dry. That would be rather inconvenient." He added.

Last edited by The_Soapmaker on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 am

Kyumi blinked, frowning slightly as he does. " I'm sure it's fine, just need a childs plaster. " She grinned playfully, poking her tounge out.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 am

Sammy's smile turned into a frown. "I should've memorized that healing-spell my mom uses." He said.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 am

" Its a nice one. " Kyumi laughed softly, glancing out the window for a moment before looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

Sämhurd watched the ridiculus scene of two people trying to hold a napkin on the other persons hand in silence. He laughed. "Cool colour, isn't it?" He asked with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 am

Kyumi smiled only slightly, nodding. " It's ok. " She kept her hand there, watcing the napkin change colour. " It kinda is.. "
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 am

"Oh, okay. Thanks anyway." He softly pushed with the thumb of his left hand on Kyumi's finger that was pushing on the wound. The increased pressure caused the napkin to blend from white to purplish red. "It's no big deal." He stated.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 am

" You might want to stop the bleeding.. " Kyumi frowned, picking up a napkin that was placed on the table and putting it over where he was ingured, holding it there for abit. " Yeah, it does.. but you know. "
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 am

Sämhurd watch the girl on the opposite site of the table look at his hand, so he followed her eyes. He saw the almost purplish blood (genetic feature) drip from his hand and raised his elbows. He looked back at Kyumi and relativised his injury by saying: "Shit happens."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 am

Kyumi smiled. " Yeah, i lov- " She stopped in mid sentance, looking to his right hand and lifting her head off her hands.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 am

Sämhurd finished off the 'Kola' in one gulp, since his mouth was so dry of telling the story. "And? Did you like it?" He asked Kyumi with a smile, while he flattened the can between his hands, injuring his right hand unnoticed in the process.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 am

Kyumi felt like a small child sitting in bed, her parents reading her bedtime story; she had been there. She loved stories, of any kind. Kymi took a drink of her lemonade before placing it down, leaning her elbows on the table and placing her hands on the bottom of her jaw, listening with much intrest. Kyumi didn't say anything, she just sat at listened; still loving his voice and the way he moved around during the story.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

Sammy started his story. "At the very beginning, the Great One created the world, with all the plants and the animals on it. The animals lived in peace together, until one day, for some obscure reason, a fox killed a rabbit and ate it. All the animals were stunned by this action, and quarrelling broke out. And the quarrelling turned into debates and the debates turned into fights, until every animal was fighting another animal." Sämhurd took a sip from his 'Kola'. "Now the Great One saw all the animals fighting and got very very angry." Sammy immitated the voice of the Great One. " 'What is this? Why are you fighting? I did not put you on the world to kill each other!!' And as punishment, he put a enormous black blanket over the world, so that the animals had to live in Darkness for the rest of their lifes."
"Now the animals stopped fighting at once, because they were shocked by the punishment of the Great One and couldn't see eachother any more. So the Owl cried out and told all the land and air creatures to gather around his voice, as he flew to the highest mountain."
"The Owl was the wisest animal in all of the world and asked," Again, Sammy immitated the voice, " 'My fellow animals! The Great One has cast darkness upon our very heads! What are we going to do about it?' "
"And the Bear said; 'I am the largest animal in the woods! I will stand on the high mountain and rip the blanket to bits!' So he went up to the mountain and tried to reach the blanket, but he fell, tumbled from the mountain and landed on his tail. That is why the Bear now has such a small tail."
"And the Deer said; 'I am the fastest animal in the woods! I can jump the highest! I will stand on the high mountain and pierce the blanket with my antler!' So he went up the mountain, and jumped. Also the Deer fell and landed on his tail. That is why the Deer now has such a small tail."
"Then the Eagle said; 'I am the strongest animal in the woods! I will fly up and ram the blanket to smithereens!' So he did. He flew up, going faster and faster and faster, until he reached the blanket and went right through the blanket, creating a big hole, through which the sun could shine. And that is how the moon was created. But the Eagle was so tired by flying so fast, that he was exhausted when he got back on the ground."
"Now came the small Kingfisher who said; 'Maybe I can help!' All the animals laughed at him, but the Owl shushed them and said; 'How can you help, you are nothing but a small Kingfisher?' The Kingfisher raised his shoulders and said; 'Just let me try.'"
"So the small Kingfisher collected all his courage and flew up, to the hole the eagle had made. The Kingfisher barely made it, but he landed on the enormous black blanket and rested his wings. Meanwhile the animals down on the world gave up hope and started quarrelling again. Suddenly, the fox, starter of all problems, looked up to the sky and shouted; "Look!" And all the animals looked up."
"What they saw, they couldn't believe at first, for in the blanket small holes appeared. It was the Kingfisher, who was tapping small holes in the blanket with his beak. These are now the stars."
"When he was finished, he flew down through the moon and was welcomed as a hero. 'Thank you, Kingfisher! You have brought us more light!' the animals shouted in chord and they threw a party under the moonlight."
"Now the Great One heard the rumor and noise the party caused and lifted up the blanket and asked; 'What is this madness?' The Animals all fell silent, but the Eagle, still recovering from his exhausting flight, stood up and said; 'The Kingfisher brought us light! (And so did I)'. The Great One smiled and said; 'I am glad to see that you all get along now.' and as his smile disappeared he continued. 'But I am still mad on you for fighting about nothing and breaking my just punishment! So I will cover the world for a while, uncover it again for a while and cover it again for a while.'
And this is how Day and Night were created."

Sammy took another sip of his 'Kola'.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:40 am

Kyumi wasn't much of a really talky person, but she saw he was. She was a listener. Kyumi giggled at him waving his arms about, he looked like abit of a idiot. " You can if you wish to. " She sipped her lemonade again.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:39 am

"It is!" Sammy cried out in enthousiasm. He looked at the sky and gestured with his arms as if he was petting the sky. "And in the darkest day, you can see almost all the stars." He stopped gesturing and looked at Kyumi. "There is a story my grandmother used to tell. Shall I tell it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bit of chilling.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next