The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones Empty
PostSubject: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Alexander H. West
Nickname(Optional): Alex, Little Cthulhu, Cthulhu Jr. , Cthy (Kuu-th-ee)
Race/Species: Cthulhu Spawn/Human
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Hometown: Insmouth, Massachucetts (Fictional City, Thoguh)

{Physical}
Eyes: Change color, seemingly at random (One of his unhuman attributes)
Hair: Short, black
Body: Pale skin, sacrificial cult- type tatoos and good portion of body. Slits on neck for gills that appear while in water.Small, light Green, plant-like bulbs portrude from parts of his back where tentacles emerge from.
Face: Again, the sacrificial Tattoos.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 130

{Personality}
Alex is a quiet, shy, and actually very timid person. He doesnt want to piss of anyone, so he usually just quietly goes about his business. However, to any who decides to talk with him or strike up a conversation, he is very friendly, polite and kind to others.He is a rather strange person aswell, fitting as the creature he is spawned of causes insanity with a look.

{Background}
Alex's mother was used by Cthulhu cultists as a sacrifice to their monstrous Gods. However, instead of dying, the woman ended up being impregnated by.....SOMETHING. She managed to escape, but the cult was aware of the creature growing in her, decide to keep a close watcj on the woman, believing the child to be a possible reincarnation of Cthulhu. Several months later, Alex was born, tearing open his mother's stomach while in the process, killing her. The boy was a strange mix of human attributes and attributes of Cthulhu, having a human shape and form, but with many strange attributes,either telltale of Cthulhu or just to strange to be a human attribute. First of all, there are severl small buds/pods on his back that can open to reveal several tentacles that are several feet long and can be used just as well as hands. His eyes change color seemingly at random, and he has gills that allow him to breath under water. His jaw can also become unhinged and allow him to consume things that couldnt usually fit in his mouth. His toungue is also unnaturally long and is prehensilfe. He also unusually strong and very unresponsive to pain. Most terryfying of all, however, is his ability to change into a minature version of Cthuhu, which has only occured once before, when he was born. His minature form is nowhere near the size of Cthulhu, but is still very large, at around 12 feet tall and 600 pounds, but is just as malicous, desteuctive and un controlable as the real thing. The still monstrous baby (Imagine Baby Cthulhu) was found soon after, near it's mother's corpse by the Headmistress of the Academy of the Night, Sky Shadow, who took the baby to the academy, where it could be safe and learn to control itse;f. The Cult still remained secretly monitoring the boy....

{Appearance}
Human: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Mindfreak on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Well it seems that you didn't finish your application, so whenever you fix that I'll consider approving it. Very Happy (btw you typo'd on "Not Done")
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

LOL, Ok. Yeah, it was reallt late when i started working, so I figured Id just put what I had so far.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 am

Approved, my dear friend! :3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 am

hooorrrayy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones   Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander West, Spawn of the Great Old Ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: