The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace   Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:23 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace
Nickname: Ash.
Race/Species: Vampire/Leopard Shifter
Sexual Orientation: Straighttt

{Physical}
Eyes: Deep pink eyes
Hair: long straight, light pink hair, bangs
Body: Silver spiral tattoo tracing down her spine
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 100 lbs

{Personality}
Being the oldest of her 3 sisters would make her seem very protective. Ashley is a very caring person, she will open her heart up to anyone. She tries to keep a positive attitude towards everything and everyone. Ashley loves to meet new people and be social, yet sometimes she will spend the whole day by herself, alone. She may keep to herself on some days but be energetic and crazy the next. Although she didn't choose to live the lifestyle of a vampire, she has learned to hide her thirst. She does not want to be considered a monster but sometimes she does loose control.

{Background}
Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace was born with a twin to parents Aramar Alle Roth and Averra Leigha Grace. Her twin sister being named Armade Allegra Rose Grace. Their mother had died moments after giving birth, her father left to raise the both of them. Rather then being like her twin sister and her father being part wolf, her genetics traced back to her great grandmothers side... there fore making her half Leopard. Ashley and Armade are very close, each of them the other half to themselves. Growing up their father was a very busy man working as a guard for the palace. Through the years he fell in love again with a maid for the palace named Laureena Elizabeth Mae. She started to watch Dee and Ashley more but it seemed Aramar would always be coming home just to see Dee, Ashley being left in the shadows. 2 years later Baya Elizabeth Grace was born into the family as Aramar and Laureena's first child. It became very clear through the years that Armade was the favorited child in their fathers' eyes. As years went by Ashley found herself caring for her younger sisters more as Laureena became ill. This is why to this day Ashley still seems very protective and more as the Motherly figure to them. Growing up later Laureena hadn't overcome the sickness but in their teen years they ventured off from their father and younger sister. The Twins heading out on there own to explore the world together.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace   Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace   Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 am

Nice profile ash!!! me love you lots!! <33333
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace   Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 am

Love you too Auntie <333 ((:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace   Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace
Page 1 of 1