The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Armade Allegra Rose Grace.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade Allegra Rose Grace. Empty
PostSubject: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name:Armade Allegra Rose Grace
Nickname(Optional):Dee
Race/Species:Vampire Wolf Breed
Sexual Orientation:Straight

{Physical}
Eyes:Sapphire
Hair:Sapphire
Body: Silver star tattoo that climbs from her ankle, around her leg, wraps around her waist, climbs diagonally up her back and to her jaw line.
Face: Hidden sapphire cresent moon on her forehead. (comes out at certain moments)
Height:5'4
Weight:100

{Personality}
Armade is a very nice and sweet girl. Very shy for the most part, and will only open up to you when she feels she can trust you. Armade wants to find love more than anything. But she's scared of being hurt. She loves with her heart the most her father, also her best friend. Her twin means her life to her, and her little sister baya too. But do not be fooled by her charm, she has a nasty attitude, and a very bad tempered when messed with.
{Background}
Armade Allegra Rose was born to parents Aramar Alle Roth and Averra Leigha Grace. Her mother unfourtunately died after her birth. Armade is a twin to Ashley Aleigha Grace. She and Ashley were joined at the hip growing up, with their dad being a very busy man around the palace, she had no one else to play with except the maid. Although her dad was very tightly scheduled, it always seemed he made time for Armade, more so than Ashley. Armade loved her dad growing up, she would tell him anything and everything, they were indeed the best of friends. Armade was gifted like her father, he too being a vampire wolf breed, he tought her many things she would need to know. Armade soon learned that she was gifted with the Night's abilitys. She could control the night, and use it when she needs it. Besides Armade being a daddy's little girl, she longed for a mother figure in her life. She got lucky one day when the palace maid, Laureena Elizabeth Mae, gave birth to a little baby girl, Baya Elizabeth Grace. The new baby never took Aramar's eyes off of Armade, she was his favorite it seemed. When Laureena got sick with an illness, she went to her twin for mothering when father was not around. The twins are the others half in life. Years of growing up being spoiled by her father, caring for her younger sister, and being a twin, she and her twin decided they would venture off. Armade felt terrible for leaving, with Laureena still sick, and her father being her best friend. She longed not to go but her twin insisted. So now, to this day, her twin and herself live together. Armade in search of a new exciting life, and a love.

{Appearance} [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

"Armade soon learned that she was gifted with the Night's abilitys. She could control the night, and use it when she needs it." What do you mean by control the night?
Back to top Go down
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
"Armade soon learned that she was gifted with the Night's abilitys. She could control the night, and use it when she needs it." What do you mean by control the night?

eh, i don't know. like, use the stars and stuff i guess. do you not like it? :/
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

It's not that, I just don't understand it. How do you control stars or the night?
Back to top Go down
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:41 pm

i just use them to defend me i guess...i'm not very good talking to new people, can you tell yet? um...i can call them to me, and make them do what i want, the same with the night, the darkness really, i can make it wrap around people.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm a pretty decent guy, not that hard to talk to, just try it. So you can control shadows pretty much? Similar to Shikamaru Nara of Naruto? Controlling stars is rigged since stars would instantly destroy the entire planet due to it's extreme heat. Can't control stars, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Armade Allegra Rose   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 pm

DON'T FRICKING POST ON TOPICS UNTIL YOU ARE APPROVED!

You haven't been approved yet, so stop posting on the Girl's dorm, or elsewhere until you have been approved.
Back to top Go down
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm

ok, to both of you. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armade Allegra Rose Grace.   Armade Allegra Rose Grace. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armade Allegra Rose Grace.
Page 1 of 1