The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 am

She giggled and hugged ash quickly "hey umm mabey we could double date somtime? you and jadis, me and salem! they might get along" she began to play with the hem of her T-shirt "though...i doubt it...salem isn't the nicest person to other people...soo.." she poked her tongue out and make a 'blaah' sort of noise shaking that thaught straight out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 am

"Oh, I can't wait! thank you! This will be so, so, so much fun to ride together!"............ "And to be honest...You're my bestfriend too".
She smiled, a bit embarrassed at her really being her only friend. To her it didn't matter though....she had a friend..and she couldn't wait to ride with her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm

"id love to help you ride!! i could teach you to trot, canter and gallop then i could teach you to jump!!" she squealed quietly now extremely excited "the misstress better build a stable i really wanna teach you to ride!" Luci began to laugh as thaught's of ash riding razzy "i think il put you on harvey if i start teaching you" she smiled at ash "thank's for the support and uhh yeah, your probably my only friend..well best friend" she grinned slightly embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 am

She smiled.
"I think that would be an awesome idea!, you'd be so good at being the er....president ...or something like that?...You could help me ride...couldn't you?"
She smiled, she always saw couples passing on horses, and girls riding by at her cottage...she never knew though how to...never had the time...never the less...she was scared of falling. She knew Luci must be good at riding.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:10 am

Luci smiled to herself and continued looking at her surrounding's "mabey i could set up a school club or somthing...hey ash d'you think the mistress would build a stable if it was for a school club?" She pursed her lip's in thaught and layed back covering her eye's with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:03 am

She laughed, shaking her head, realizing what she was doing...
"Perfect...Sunny and warm!"
She calmed down to a giggle, laying back on her hands, closing eyes face towards the sky, hoping to tan a bit. She was lucky that her skin was one of her human qualities, it gave her the ability to still tan, and not be deathly white as her vampire side would be.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 am

"i genrally don't" she sat back down next to ash a nervous grin set on her lip's as she rubbed the back of her neck. She laughed trying to shake over her embarrasment "so uhh the weather's nice huh?" she hoped to change the subject this one was just so embarrasing!.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 am

"No, No...it's okay...I had some earlier, it's not effecting me as badly as it could be....and it how do you talk to cute guys then?..."
She giggled a bit at the nose bleed, of course it wasn't funny but in a way...it kind of was. Bleeding every time something with a cute guy happened...that could get annoying.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm

"well im not sure but it usually happen's when im either thinking about boy's and my thaughts run away with themselves or if im really close to a guy like..say if i was hugged by a really beautiful guy then i would nose bleed" she laughed nervously to herself "i think it genrally happen's when beautiful creatures are around..." she blushed abit darker at how se saw some male's.

"oh am im so sorry i know blood is your umm weakness? and uhhh mabey i should go" luci stood up and turned away slightly looking for a way to get down.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:07 pm

She smiled..
"Maybe...OKay yess!!..How bout you?!"
She looked at her nose starting to bleed. Her eyes went wide watching the tissues stain bright red. Her eyes very slowly turning a darker pink but not fully. She was glad that she had the pack of blood earlier form when she was with Jadis. Her hunger wasn't at the point, where she was ready to jump and tackle Luci down...Luckily...She just simple held her breath and thought of how they were friends. How she didn't want to hurt her, that she would regret it terribly....
"How come this happens?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 am

"aww how cute! did you kiss???" luci grinned, she wasn't used to this girly stuff but it seemed to come almost naturally. She then looked around at her surrounding's thinking about salem and her kissing, a dark red flushed her cheek's and she covered her nose with her hand's a sudden nose bleed setting in "damnit why did i think of that! grrr this hasnt happened in ages why now!" she pulled some tissue's out of a packed and covered her nose. "sorry....it happenes whenever i think about...uhhh... or someone really beautiful is close or is about to uhhh...." she trailed off her whole face bright red.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 am

((We're on the roof...therefor you can't see us, and ...no beds near us? xD))

She giggled, blushing a bit. She played with the clip in her hand. She nodded looking at Luci, smiling wide.
"Yeahhh,His name is Jadis."
She blushed a bit more, thinking about him. She nudged her agian.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm

(( nvm ))

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 am

Luci's eye's went wide ad a deep blush crept across her cheek's "well uhhh no...but there's someone...uhh well mabey" she looked at her hand's clasped together tight "he's not really my boyfriend but i think he might like me..." a sudden smirk appeared on her face as she looked at ash "and what about you! have you got a guy?" she grinned hoping for some interestiung detail's.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 am

She laughed, looking some more.
"A lock it is then!...Because I don't think I could help you paint the stables red....
She nervously giggled, looking at Luci. She played with the hair clip she found on the roof of hers, she put it in her hair.
"So...Does LuLu have a boyyy?!"
She giggled, nudging her side.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 am

Luci sat next to ash and scanned the area with her eye's praying that there would be somewere they could stay. "hmm mabey a clearing slightly away from the academy...it'll need lock's because if someone got in there and riled up my horses or tried to ride them, il be painting the place red" she smirked the idea of blood splatter everywere reminding her of a very interesting horror film she watched.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 am

She hadn't realized how beautiful it really was up here...She was a bit ...busy. She blushed, giggling, hoping Luci wouldn't notice. She sat down on the edge and looked over the courtyard trying to find a reasonable place for horses to stay. She really didn't know what she was looking for though...She didn't know about horses much but the fact that you can ride them.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 am

"ok so we need somewere away from people and loud noises" she smiled looking all around her it's beautiful here...i wonder if i could bring salem up here.. luci blushed slightly and looked at her feet a small smile playing on her lip's, she hoped she could bring him up here though..away from he brother's and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 am

She shook her head no, just picturing her falling off, her eyes widened.
"Not really...Actually not at all...."
She giggled, looking around the roof, she walked over to where Jadis and she was...She looked down finding her hair elastic and clip. She picked them up giggling, blushing a bit.
"I didn't even know we could get up here with out teleporting!...I'm sure we can find other places!"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 am

Luci followed ash grinning "how did you know this was up here? i wonder if there are any other secret passages in the academy" she laughed out loud getting even more excited. "i really hope there's a place for my horses! we could go riding together!" she looked at ash hopefully "wait can u ride?" she tilted her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 am

"Hmmm...I Don't know, I guess we'll have to do some convincing!"
She thought of a way to convince her to let Luci's horses stay on Campus. She nibbled on the cookies while she did. She then thought that they would have to have a well thought out plan, which meant a place for the horses. She grabbed Luci, lightly by the arm. She dragged her through the door and down the hallway, looking for any stairs. She was trying to remember were Jadis and her were on the roof. It had an over view of the campus, the perfect place to see where it could fit. She saw a latch, and reached for it. She jumped a couple times and finally gripped onto it, pulling down a ladder attached. She climbed up them and looked around a tiny room they came to...
"I'm sure this is just a way to get to the roof...Hang on..."
She looked around, and found another latch like the one before, she gripped it and pulled that down too, climbing up, she found herself on the roof.
"Come on up LuLu!...This way we can find a place to put your horses!"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am

Luci laughed at ash's little joke "i guess that count's" she giggled again befor sitting on her bed. "i guess we could ask her...does she like animal's though? i hope so that could be an added bonus for help" she grinned to herself getting excited by the thaught of meeting her beloved horses again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

She smiled.
"I'm sure we could talk to the Headmistress about it...Maybe we can get a place for them...and...do sisters count?"
She laughed, at herself...she stopped and smiled.
"I only say that because ones part wolf, the other is a fairy shifter...They can be quiet the handful..
She sat down on her bed nibbling on some cheez-its.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 am

"there my actual horses" she grinned looking at ash "the black one is called razzy she's insane and the reddy chesnut one is called harvey he is so sweet and the first horse i ever rode" she giggled memories resurfacing "it's a shame they dont have any stable's here well atleast i dont think they do" she pulled a face "so do you have any pet's?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am

Giggles hearing her comment.
""Yeah it is!...Do you really like horses, or those your actual horses?"
She smiled wondering what it was like to ride a horse. She figured you would have to have lots of balance, she pictured herself falling off right away, she flinched at the thought..Looking back at Luci, smiling, walking over to get a better look at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!   !*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!*Luci & Ashley's Dorm*!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next