The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydremer-Dannielle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydremer-Dannielle Empty
PostSubject: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 am

Name: Dannielle
Nickname(Optional): Danni/Daydreamer
Race/Species: Vampire /Neko cat/Angel/Demon/Elementalist/Shapeshifter/Healer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hometown: Nowhere

{Physical}
Eyes:Acid green
Hair: Fair long hair that she straightens, and if caught in the rain will go into ringlets
Body: Small blue scar on her left thigh
Face: Deathly pale face with full red lips
Height: 5”5
Weight:8 st 1/2

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

{Personality}[i]
Lost in her own thoughts , in her own past ,is a darkened soul that tries hard to hide it. Generally a nice person but finds it hard to trust. Very upfront and truthful and has little compassion for attention seekers and people who moan a lot but otherwise is very empathetic to deserving people. Tries to make people that she cares for happy. Her eyes change colour with her mood and she has a slight arsonist and demonic side to her. She is quite impatient occasionally and she spaces a lot .Cares deeply for close friends .

{Background}
Has had a very hard life, with friends and family doing things to upset her and betray her trust all the time, and doesn’t like to talk about it. Has gone through a lot of stuff that’s broken her down, has been beaten and broken but picks up the pieces and carries on.

Originally born a angel Neko she spread good around the world unusual as she was as not one pure breed but her compassionate Neko mother could not help but fall in love with the angel Gabriel. Eventually she tried to live her life on earth , she hid her Neko ears and tail scared of being rejected and she managed to create her own life. But one day unfortunately she was mysteriously captured and dragged into the fiery pit of hell where for centuries her pure soul was twisted and demented into completely changing the person she was. She no longer felt fear, she no longer had dreams only nightmares, but occasionally in her deepest of thoughts there would still be a small angelic voice leading her to the right path.
Over the years within hell Dannielle discovered her power over the elements and within her own loneliness of torture and desperation developed her gifts and became very talented. As she stated to age she was released from hell as she was no longer useful.
As soon as she was released she ran as fast as her withered legs could carry her and unfortunately collided with a large number of darkened souls who saw her desperation and weakness, taking advantage of her they bludgeoned her half to death and left her laying beaten and bleeding her body entwining through rocks, she gasped for air praying for somebody, anybody to save her, she just wanted one day to live her life just one day to experience what was truly out there.
Through her blurred vision she saw a blinding light and as she stared at the light she felt a pair of strong arms lift her frail broken body from the ground. Suddenly the light exploded and her whole body began to glow with him, her bones were healing and the blood was flaking from her skin. Against her neck she felt a sharp pain as if needles were being stabbed into her neck and then her whole body became cold, her heart slowed, and stopped beating, and her body became younger no longer withered by time and hate. She fell unconscious.
when she eventually awoke she sat upright and gazed amazed at her body. Her eyes fixed on a distant figure as she started to realise her location, she was in a small room and sat at a large chair. By the fire was a man, she slipped her newly healed legs out of the bed and sat by the man. She was perfectly aware that she wasn’t breathing, as well as the fact that she could no longer feel or hear her heart beating. She sat with the man for a long time, it seemed like days but eventually his whispering soothing voice spoke. He told her that he had found her and took pity on her, he told her what he was, he was a vampire, with a remarkable ability to heal , and that she was in such a state he had to join their power forces. He told her unfortunately this was not enough, he paused for a moment and his face looks tortured. He then told her that he had bitten her, that she was now a vampire. He apologised softly and only once but she knew he meant it, she only needed once and her now perfect voice spoke for the first time, “I forgive you“ she said and they fell silent again.
Her abilities now co-exist within her and although her past is complicated she wouldn’t change it as it made her the person she is today, she lived with the man for a long time, learning of the things she had forgotten. Like compassion, and caring, fear and love she still had her night mares but now she was also able to dream.
{Appearance} She stands at 5'5, and has deathly pale skin that glows in any light. She has a pale face with full red lips and acid green eyes and long fair hair. On her left thigh there is a small blue scar and she has both Neko cat ears that perk up from her long fair hair and a Neko tail that reflects her emotions. Her eyes change colour with her mood. She had a well shaped figure, and some might call it a “hourglass figure”.
[img][/img]

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : pictures)
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 am

Wow.. odd sense of Deja Vu somehow :O
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 am

Danniiii :] It be Hannah. And i lovess youu :]
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Hannah is awesum   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 am

Hewwo hannah , Danni loves you back muchly xx I love you
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 am

Smile Yayyysss
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 am

Elaborate some more on your background, that simply will not suffice. A picture for your appearance would be nice, but it's not needed. Also, explain how she is a demon/angel/elementalist/vampire/etc. That is an awful lot of races, so how does that even happen or work?
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:59 am

She's posted Atreyu.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 am

Your background is long and everything, but it's still odd. How and why was she even taken to hell? How does being in hell make you a demon? How is she a shape-shifter or a healer or an elementalist?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: explination of backround   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

she bacame a elemantalkist as she lernt about it whilst in hell wich is clearly stated and her persinality became dark and twisted and more demon-esk and she became a healer as the pittying stranger who saved her life also shared there liforces making her able to heal as well , as he passed his powers to her , so she could heal herself . and there was no reason for being taken to hell , the idea is that in her universe she is a victum of no reason , curel intentions of hate capured her , does evel realy need a reason?

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unfinished)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 am

Well yes, it sort of does, evil always has a purpose. The background is a little dodgy, but what ever. Approved. Try and find a picture if you can, it's easier.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Dydremer-Dannielle thank you   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 am

okay thatnk you (=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydremer-Dannielle   Daydremer-Dannielle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydremer-Dannielle
Page 1 of 1