The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher Empty
PostSubject: Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher   Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Koyuki Fujioka
Nickname(Optional): Yuii, koko, fujioka-sensei, Koyuki-sensei
Race/Species:Shapeshifter(cat), Asian
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hometown:Tokyo, Japan

{Physical}
Eyes:Black
Hair:Black
Body: a tattoo of angel wings on her back
Face: none
Height:5'1
Weight:105

{Personality}
She is a very straight forward person. She is Graceful and lady like from years of training to be a Geisha. She is to nice sometimes and loves to have fun. She is only strict when theres a deadline. She Hates boreing things so she alway attempts to make it fun!

{Background}
She was born a shape shifter and raised in Japan. When she turned 12 her mom sent her to a geisha house to become a geisha.She spent years learning interments, flower arangeing and the art of the tea ceremony. She kept her secret of shifting for ten years. She was afraid people wouldnt like her any more if they knew.At the age of 19 she began to learn english and dreamed of moveing to america. Now at the age of 22, she moved to america and wishes to teach Japanese to the students of the Acadamy of night!

{Appearance}[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher   Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Personality and background could use a little bit more elaboration.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Koyuki Fujioka Japanese teacher
Page 1 of 1