The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher   Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 am

{Basic(s)}

Name: Jack O' Harris

Nickname(Optional): Mr. Harris

Race/Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Bayside, New York

{Physical}

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black, Messy

Body: Average, Slightly buff, but still fit

Face: shaves irregularly, usually has some stubble or a shadow

Height: 6,1

Weight: 178

{Personality} Jack is cynical and sarcastic, he is witty and pokes fun at most situations, no matter how dire or grave, Jack is incredibly random and is prone to acting out, even during inopportune times, Jack gets his kicks confusing people and generally running circles around people, if he cant do it intellectually he will lash out with random witticisms that make very little sense and will usually have little to no bearing on the situation, all in all he is incredibly loyal and creates emotional attachments very easily, he thinks of himself as a rebel and tends to bend any rules he cannot get around or break

{Background} Jack was born August 9th to Marylin and James Harkness, Marylin was a renowned musician which led Jack to his musical career, his father, being a sarcastic and cynical Comedian led to his behavior, he was gifted musically and took to the guitar with great passion, he played whenever he could, for school plays and in front of crowds of classmates, often throwing in witticisms every once in a while, he is a big fan of Bill Hicks work, even going so far as to imitate the mock assassination that Bill will sometimes use, Jack loves tinkering with electrical currents and wiring and often works on small electronics in his spare time, he accepted a job teaching at the Academy of the Night after his "abilities" surfaced, he found that he could manipulate existing sound waves in the air, this came in useful in many scenarios, he could bend it anyway he wished, though he was still subject to the effects of whatever it was that he created, for instance, Jack could very well create an earsplitting sonic vibration that could explode the eardrums of everyone in the room, but he would also have his own eardrums busted out

{Appearance} [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

Get another admin to read that... Bad grammar annoys me too much.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher   Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 am

JERID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude you have to make Rache as Jecht's rival, ((AKA Vicious)). He wont play a big part, but I need him to exist so he can fuck my world later on. This application looks nice, I would say add a few more bullshit lines onto your personality, but honestly that kind of sums it up all right there. And Pretty, I don't see any bad grammar.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher   Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher
Page 1 of 1