The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Masochist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Salem Montiago
Nickname(Optional):Monti
Race/Species: Superhuman
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Hometown: Houston, Texas

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue-ish Green
Hair:Brown/Dirty Blonde
Body: none
Face: none
Height:6'3
Weight:177 lbs.

{Personality}
Salem is his own person, anything he wants to fo he does it. and he doesnt care about the consequences. He is arrogant at times, mischievious, deiviousm and nothing but trouble surrounds him. He is sometimes tempermatic, but finds everyone to be absolutely Hilarious, laughing in thier face almost as much as he can.

Salem is twisted if you were to think about it He admires Pain bit inflicting it on others, and having it being inflicted on him. He's A Masochist in everyway possible, and doesnt fear death because he cant die. He loves to freak people out, and drive them insane. Salem can be very kind and nice but it takes someone special to see that side of him...

Salem posses the power of Superstrength[ can lift up to 3 tons when energized.] & A speedy Healing factor.[Most cuts hea lquickly in seconds as if he wasnt cut at all. and broken bones heal in within a hour if he's still. If a bone is broken and he moves around along on that lind it'll take longer to heal.. ]
He also has a super sense which momentarily grants him super speed. and control over his adrenaline to avoid danger.

Salem Loves the Bands Bayside, and Atreyu, and Kings of Leon. He has years o experience with playing the Guitar, and Loves the color Black.. He's not your ordinary wanna be rockstar.

{Background}

Salem was born and raised in Houston Texas being raised his older sister Adrianna. His Father left him at birth and right after his sisters 18th birthday his mother died while he was still young. Adrianna She knew there was something different about him but she couldnt tell what it was. Growing up witha fascination for knives she saw that her little brother was crazy. While playing in his room She one found her brother cutting him self all over his body, but there was nothing but a smile on his face as she then saw the wounds heal quickly. she hid her brother from society letting school be the only place he was allowed to go.

Salem in his childhood was smart as a whip. Wild, courageous, and straight forward. he didnt care about school. but he knew his sister wanted the best for him so thats what he did... focused on school. Salem was Expelled from high school his junior year for setting the school on fire. although to everones eyes it looked like an accident... he still needed to be punished. Salem has been living a long life with his sister, and he now attends The Academy of the Night, where his sister Adrianna teaches Sexual Education.

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by anttz111 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rammstein

Rammstein

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 am

How is he 98 and not aged or dead? Explain. Also I don't think you should have the power to possess minds or create illusions, that plus super strength and healing sounds pretty cheap. In your background you said he was born and raised by his older sister...So who were his parents? Did his sister actually give birth to you? If so who was the father?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:24 am

Spelling and grammer.

You need to explain an extremely valid reason for why he can't die.

^ Was his sister his mother? XD That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rammstein

Rammstein

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Ah, and I meant to address that as well. EVERYONE CAN DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am

=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: RE: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok.. Confused again. What happened to her Dad? XD
And you're species can't exactly be "unknown", because then you could become any damn thing you wanted with superly amazing powers and kill us all. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 am

EDITED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 am

My question, and anttz you know I love ya, how was he born to parents and 98 and his sister is....AGGGHHHH I AM SO CONFUSED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:17 am

What are you talking about?ss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rammstein

Rammstein

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

What are the limits of his powers? How much can he lift? How fast does he heal from certain wounds? etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 pm

gets down on one knee* marry me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 am

lol i dont think so... he 'might' be taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 pm

His super strength seems a bit extreme, as is his healing, sixty seconds to recover from a life threatening wound is crazy.

anttz111

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 am

Eh not that crazy, I've seen "crazier". but i Edited =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

Still think he is too strong, but what ever. Approved.

Sponsored content

The Masochist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masochist   The Masochist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masochist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: