The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy   Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Kaiden Ewan Alenko
Nickname(Optional): None as of yet
Race: Super Human/British
Hometown/Homeworld: London, England, Earth

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue-Grey
Hair: Brown
Body: Muscular
Face: He barely has time to shave so he always has a five o' clock shadow.
Height: 5'10 1/2
Weight: 175

{Skills/Strengths/Weaknesses}
Skills: He is an extremely talented singer, guitarist, drummer, and bassist. He is also a very skilled motorcyclist. Skilled at football ((Soccer)) and rugby. Excellent Fencer.

Strengths: At the pinnacle of intelligence. Can keep his cool in nearly any situation. He is extremely persuasive. Telekinesis/Levitation, capable of lifting up a semi truck with mental strain. Capable of creating mental barriers. Capable of sensing emotions or danger whether it be his own or a friends. Capable of sensing motives in all things, even the weather, this means he can tell if some one is good or evil.

Weaknesses: His heart is darkened and black, being filled with a large amount of repressed hatred, sometimes this can get the best of him.

{Personality}
Kaiden is very easily a ladies man, easily winning them over with his British accent and his stunning good looks. He is extremely flirtatious, but very slow to accept some one as his lover or friend. He is great at making friends due to his lovable personality, but it takes him awhile to actually care about them; but once he does he is willing to do nearly anything for them. Despite his dark past, He is funny and sarcastic fellow, known for having a bit of a foul mouth. He knows when to be serious, and he knows when to have fun. During class or study time he is usually very serious, but is still known for making a few wise-cracks here and there to help lighten the situation up a bit. He is extremely wise beyond his years and gives some of the greatest advice. He's also known for saying some of the most bad ass one-liners. He is extremely persuasive and very influential, some say he was given the tongue of a god. When he is serious he can come off as a cold, rude and uncaring man, but he is usually only trying to get the job done, so try not to take everything he says to heart.

{Background}

Kaiden was born and raised in London England. Him and his older brother Christopher Jame's Alenko were mainly raised by his mother, Cynthia Vaughn Alenko, because his father, Daniel Kaiden Alenko, had been apart of the Army and could not be home most the time. His father had joined the army to use his powers for good, like most of Kaiden's family, they were naturally good-hearted people. Kaiden became closer to his mother as he grew up being a little bit of a momma's boy, while his brother became closer to his father. Kaiden had always had a sibling rivalry with his older brother Christopher, constantly butting heads and fighting one another. They loved each other, but like any brothers, they fought, and quite often; the main reason they fought so much was to prove who was better, but they were dead equal, practically taking turns winning and losing to one another. Their powers had been given to them through their families bloodline, descending from generation to generation for thousands of years. The powers were originally given to his family by a powerful Sorcerer by the name of Shang-Chi, though Shang-Chi was not a mortal, he was a powerful demi-god. Shang-Chi had agreed to grant his family these powers, but with a catch. Those who had the powers would have a life stricken with grief and sorrow. His ancestor had foolishly accepted his offer, casting both a blessing and a curse on his family for the rest of eternity. The powers were only given to the males of their family, consisting of genius level intelligence, telekinesis, and being able to create mental barriers, sensing emotions or danger whether it be his own or a friends, sensing motives, meaning he can tell if some one is good or evil. The strength of these powers would vary, depending on the strength and will power of the user. Kaiden had always been an over achiever, exceeding in his studies at school, never getting anything lower than an A. His brother was quite the opposite, bright, but lazy and unmotivated. Christopher had gotten into some heavy drugs and alcohol as a teenager, while Kaiden had only smoked marijuana and tobacco. When Kaiden was 14, and his brother Christopher 16, they were sent a letter in the mail that would be the start of a drastic change in Kaiden's 'normal' life. His mother had read the letter aloud to both her boys, letting them know of their father's tragic passing. He had been shot by a sniper, the bullet piercing his heart. Kaiden was more emotional about his father's death, crying over it and becoming depressed like anyone would after losing a loved one. Christopher did quite the opposite, bottling everything up and pretending everything was okay, even at his father's funeral he refused to cry, he never cried once for his father, not once. It didn't mean Kaiden loved his father more, no not at all, they both loved him very much. A few weeks after his father's death Kaiden approached Christopher, questioning him on why he didn't cry, or why he didn't care. Christopher was cold to his brother, telling him that father would have thought him as weak if he cried, trying to convince his younger brother that he was weak for doing so and if father was still around, Kaiden would have been a failure in his eyes. This angered Kaiden greatly, he wasn't as nearly as pissed off at his insults towards him as he was pissed off at the way Christopher represented their father. Their father was a kind and loving man who fought for his mother Earth with every ounce of his heart and soul. Their father was a man who wasn't afraid to show his emotions to the ones he loved, a true hero, a truly great man. Kaiden threw the first punch at his older brother Christopher, this was the start of their most violent fight ever. They fought each other for at least twenty minutes straight before it was broken up by their mother. By the time they were done they were both covered by bruises, scratches, and both their own blood and each others. They had truly gone out on one another. The last words they ever exchanged to each were "I hate you!"...And that would be the last time Kaiden ever saw his brother. Later that night Christopher had went to a party with some friends, he had done many drugs, random pill popping, and consumed an awful lot of alcohol. Christopher never made it home that night, dying from an overdose. When Kaiden's mother delivered the news to him his reaction was different than before, darker and more like Christopher's when they had lost their father. He had to be strong for his mother, he was all she had left, and vice-versa. He was forced to hold his crying, grief stricken mother in his arms for many hours. Kaiden wanted to cry, he truly did, but for some reason he couldn't, as if something wouldn't let him. The last words he ever said to his brother were words of darkness and hatred, and the same was returned to him. He hated himself for not patching things up with him, now he would never be able to...His brother was gone, taken from him not even a day after his father was. Kaiden was now the last male of his blood-line, he would carry on their legacy, their name, their bravery, and their spirit. He lived a few years with his mother, taking up the position as man of the house and getting a job while attending a normal high-school. When Kaiden was 18, his mother had had enough, not with Kaiden, but with herself. She was sick of relying on her own son and taking his social life away from him, since he had barely any time for it. She offered to send him to a school named the Academy of The Night. This place had been offered to her before, a few years back, but she selfishly denied it because she had needed Kaiden. Kaiden was slow to accept her offer, but eventually he caved and headed off to this new school. Apparently the people there were supposed to be more like him...

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Kaiden   Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

Approved. :]
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy   Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 am

wow....can there like an award for the longest background ever!!! o.O
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy   Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Jecht's is long too, I just enjoy actually sinking time into my characters, it makes them far more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy   Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiden Ewan Alenko, The Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: