The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Nicole Larissa Apollymi
Nickname(Optional): Nikki/Apollymi/Phoenix
Race/Species: African/Dark Phoenix/Vampire
Sexual Orientation:straight
Hometown:Africa, Kenya

{Physical}
Eyes:blue/sliver
Hair:sliver
Body: (( Has a tattoo of a phoenix on my chest (( the tattoo will occasionally move ))
Face: (( markings appears when anger))
Height:5'7
Weight: 125

{Personality}
keeps to myself mostly, I'm very quiet but i will speak my mind. its hard to for me to trust someone or to open up due to my past, i only trust Grim for he was always there for me and he will never betray me. i love to laugh because sometimes it lifts the heaviness from my heart. i love reading romance novels. I'm weary of falling in love it brings to much heartache and i doubt that my heart could take it..though i would like to know what true love is. I'm always helping out the underdog i hate when someone picks on someone smaller then them...i really don't have much faith in anything except in God but for a while i lost faith in him too but that didn't last long since I'm still alive. i fear no man...the only thing i fear on this earth is myself.
{Background}
Born on 9/11/90 in Kenya, Africa to a Ashanti tribe. that was the day my father tried to kill me but my mother protected me from him. i was born with blue/sliver eyes and silver hair which is the mark of the Dark Phoenix a powerful ancient spirit. Anyways that was the reason why my father tried to kill me. "she will be the death of our peoples" that was what my father told my mother but she didn't listen to him...i wonder if my mother would have let my father killed me, if she knew he was right...I was 10 yrs old when it happen again. it was a month later after my mother death, the pain was still raw from losing her...she was the only one that loved me and wasn't afraid of me. i loved her and also hated her because left me all alone. their was no one to protect me anymore...and my father knew that or so he thought...he had the whole tribe throw stones at me. i thought i was going to die and i welcome it. but then i felt IT the Dark Phoenix spirit deep inside me, IT rages became my own.i black out from the power of the Dark Phoenix...but when i woke up not a living soul was found saved my own. A year later i met Grim, i was traveling around Europe living on the streets. i saw Grim surrounded by four vampires, he was doing good on his own but four to one just didn't seem fair to me so i lend a hand. after the vampires were killed, Grim pledge himself to me..by pledging himself to me, Grim has bonded with me..thanking me for helping him. Grim looks a lot older then me, he looks like he 17 but he has a child like mind of 6 yr old.. his kind the Charonte demons are fighters they age a lot slower then any other race, the Charontes bond by placing themselves as a tattoo on their master body and from their place,they can feel, hear, and see whatever their master does unless they shut it out. Grim was all alone in the world just like me..but now we are not alone anymore because we have each other, since then Grim never left my side. Grim lives on my body as a tattoo he only appears when i'm in danger or near death or i can summon him to human form by saying the spell Kieko's Gemella. just recently i was bitten and turned by a vampire, long story short i was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Ohhh!! lets not forget about Grim lol Grim is my Charonte demon he appears as a tattoo on my body . [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Nicole Larissa Apollymi on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

This application needs work. You NEED to have a background, you need to elaborate more on your personality. Who the hell is Grim? Explain what he is, how he works, and why you have him.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm

There are some flaws in your background, you said the day you were born your father tried to kill you, but then you said you were 10 years old when it happened. So unless you meant you were 10 when your mother died, or he tried to kill you at both those ages, it doesn't make sense. Also why does Grim live in a tattoo on your body? Was he not a living person before you met him? Why did suddenly become one with you? And as for summoning Grim, it should take some sort of channeling spell to bring him into reality, this way in if you were in the middle of a spar or fight you can't just summon him out of the blue and gang up on your opponent, you'd have to be put into danger/Injured/near death before he could come out. Everything else on your application is fine though, just answer some of those questions for me. Let me know when you have done this so I can come back and read it over again.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 am

Mmm you people check out my profile but you don't leave any comments!!! >.> bastards... and i mean that in a nice way XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am

No one needs to leave a comment. They're probably just clicking on it so that it won't register with new replies. Duh.

Your application is nice though.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 pm

yea i know they dont have to leave comments >.> i was joking lol well kinda and thanks XD afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Larissa Apollymi   Nicole Larissa Apollymi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole Larissa Apollymi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: