The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vergil Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil Eclipse

Vergil Eclipse

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Name: Vergil Eclipse
Nickname: Legendary Dark Slayer Nelo Angelo
Race/Species: Devil Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Devil Realm

{Physical}
Eyes: Dark Purple
Hair: Short White
Height: 5'10
Weight: 172 lbs.

{Personality}
Vergil's personality is calm, cool, and collected. Vergil is shown to have a fondness for reading books. He is quiet and prefers swords over guns, since he considers firearms unworthy of a "true warrior". His quietness is not due to a lack of self confidence however; indeed, he never shows fear over anything. Vergil is willing to embrace his demonic heritage, and seeks to emulate his father's power and cold persona. Vergil wants more demonic power, regardless of the consequences to those around him. Despite his normal personality of cold dismissal, he does cherish two things: the Devil-blade Yamato, a dark O-Katana left to him as a keepsake by his father and his own half of the Perfect Amulet, a keepsake from his mother. Vergil seems to reveal some of his feelings by claiming to Dante "Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.". This may be a reference to their mother's death. It may also imply that Vergil seeks power as compensation for failing to protect her. His failure may also have made him forsake close human relationships.

{Background}
Vergil is the older of the twin sons of Sparda and Eva, and unlike Dante, his younger brother, he embraces his demonic heritage and despises his human one. Vergil is cold blooded and sardonic. He has a lust for power and is willing to disregard anything to obtain the power of his father, Sparda. He uses Yamato, a keepsake from his father. Like Dante, Vergil possesses superhuman strength, agility, and stamina, as well as the ability to invoke his Devil Trigger. Due to his greater knowledge and experience with his demonic powers, he is able to use a more advanced teleport. As he does not consider firearms true weapons, he manifests Summoned Swords to use as long-range weapons. After being corrupted by Mundus, Vergil, now known as Nelo Angelo, receives new enhancements to his powers, though his techniques seemingly lose variety.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Vergil Eclipse on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Background needs more detail and work, everything else is fine though; excluding your weight...135 lbs is really low for a 19 year old guy who's 5'10".
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Meh, I still say the background needs work, but I'm picky and choose to have very large and detailed backgrounds for all my characters. What are the limitations of his super strength, speed, stamina etc.? They cannot be too extreme.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: RE: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

He kind of freaks me out.. o.e *Hides*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

SWEET MOTHER OF Virgins!! ur one sexy beast!! yeah baby!! Laughing hehe i got approved XD
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:37 pm

ahhh Nicole is Right Wink
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: RE: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Girls? Can you at least try to type properly?
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

No homo, but honestly there are more attractive guys on the site. But let's get back to the real subject at hand.
Atreyuvision wrote:
Meh, I still say the background needs work, but I'm picky and choose to have very large and detailed backgrounds for all my characters. What are the limitations of his super strength, speed, stamina etc.? They cannot be too extreme.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:13 pm

awww Jecht you're a sexy beast too Laughing rawr!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vergil Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Eclipse   Vergil Eclipse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil Eclipse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: