The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Headmistress Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Headmistress Raven Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress Raven   Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 am

Name: Headmistress Raven Aithne Carden

Teacher: Archery coach, Art professor.

Alignment: Always lawful, good.

Height: 5’9

Weight: 120

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Skin: Pale

Nationality: Scotch/Irish

Species: Vampire/ Gold Dragon

History: Raven Carden, born in the fall of 1775 in Ireland. Her birth resulted in the death of her beloved mother. She grew up into a wonderful woman and lived a rather calm life with her father, up until the winter of 1798, when the Scottish Rebellion began. Her father, being a member of the S.U.I. (Society Of United Irishmen) lost his life during the fights, leaving her all by herself in the war filled world. Raven, survived the conflict somehow and was sired savagely. Several years later, being a outcast of society due to the dragon blood that flowed though her veins, compliments from Ryo, who changed her into a golden dragon, and along with that he re-sired her, she opened a school known as "The Academy of the Night" where teenagers with special powers, or special heritages could learn to harness their hidden powers.

Clothing: Jeans and a black tank top that says " Razzel Dazzel " on the back .. loves her boots even when she is in a dress . Knee-high boots.

Weapons: Katana, 2 Pistols [see Nighthawk], 12 gauge Shotgun, Bow.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Hobbies: Archery, music.

Distinguishing Marks/ Tattoos: She has a distinct scar along her neck and shoulder as a result of her previous Sire’s lethal attack. Also, has a tattoo along her right wrist that reads “Veritas Aquitas”

Sire: Lexun Delvin ( previous) Ryokou Alcaeus Kavallion (current)

Parents: Tentra Carden, Gavon Carden

[ Dragon Form]

Height: 21 feet

Weight: 1,800,000 pounds

Wingspan: 120 feet

Special Ability: Healing

Breath Weapon: She has as two types of breath weapons, a cone of fire and a cone of combustable gas

Water Breathing : She can breathe underwater indefinitely and can freely use her breath weapons, spells, and other abilities while submerged (the cone of fire becomes a cone of superheated steam underwater).

NOTE: Combat-wise, gold dragons prefer to talk rather than to fight. They will never engage in combat if they believe it is unnecessary. Once they believe it is necessary, however, they are amazingly powerful opponents. Their ability to breathe fire rivals that of the eldest red dragons, and they will pour their entire being into a battle against evil. Gold dragons dislike killing, but they do not hesitate to do so if it is necessary in order to defeat an evil foe.
[edit]
Theme Song: DropKick Murphy's song- I'm Shipping Up to Boston, Nine Inch Nails – The Hand that Feeds

Catch Phrase: “Dodge this!!!”

Favorite Quotes: “ I can only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it.” – Morpheus

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."- Morpheus

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Headmistress Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Raven   Headmistress Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Please alter this application, it must use the template we have created for you to use; the template can be located here. ---> [Only admins are allowed to see this link] <----

No dragons, they are OP out the ass, especially yours. Your background could use some work, it's very vague. You need to write your characters personality too, give some good detail on that too. Check out my application or another approved one to get an idea of what I am looking for just in case you might be confused. Once you have done this to my liking you will be approved and allowed to role-play.

Edit- You may have a dragon if you lower the strength of it. It cannot be OP
Back to top Go down

Headmistress Raven
Page 1 of 1