The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

a new start?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

a new start? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 am

Allisen would walk into an empty dorm room with her 2 dufflebags and her one rolling suitcase. She looked at the two girls and asked, "Do you mind if i bunk here?" with a shy look on my face. She would stand awkwardly in the doorway feeling a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 am

A smile Grew on My face. "Thank you!" i said quietly and looked around. I would hand her some note books and books "could you put theese on the table for me?" I would then pick up some blankets and sheets on my bed.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am

Alyssa giggled and walked over to the girl, smiling. "Okay, Kairi," she grinned. "You know... that's a really pretty name," she said, complimenting the girl's name. It really was a cute, unique, and just adorable name. She really liked it. She swayed some as she moved to the girl. "Need any help unpacking?" she asking, her head tilting.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am

jumps a little looking at the girl who had walked in. "h-hi! Im Kari! You can call me Kai or Ri-Ri! or any other thing you can think off......sorry if im blabbing....ill be quiet now..." I look back to my things nervously.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am

After a while of visiting with her new room mates, Alyssa moved down to the next room to see if anyone else had managed to move in. She saw the girl unpacking and grinned, waving. "Hi there!" Alyssa couldn't help but be a little over powering. She took a step in to the room and smiled again. "My name's Alyssa Hara Lovecraft! You can call me Alyssa or.. anything really!" Her hair was a brighter color for the time being; a rushed cerulean blue with hints of green and pink. Her emotions were crazy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 am

i walk shyly down the halls to an open room, i step in and look around. I fling my duffel bag to the top bunk and set my suitcase down. I frown at the Blank walls and at no one being around. I open my suit case and unpacks it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new start?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: