The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Need help signing up? Read here for that help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

Need help signing up? Read here for that help! Empty
PostSubject: Need help signing up? Read here for that help!   Need help signing up? Read here for that help! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 am

I know you're probably new to using a forum for role play, but, I know you can do it.

Despite of who I am, which I am Chelle Takeiro, you should all love being here.

Okay, you're probably already registered and you're sitting there thinking, "Uh... What am I supposed to do now?" Well, how about you decide something like... "Oh! I want to be a student!" Considering, most of you are younger anyway and would rather like to interact as if you were your age, rather than playing as a teacher or staff member.

[Step One]
After you've registered to the forum, find the section labeled Members. Below that section should be Students Teachers and Staff sub sections. Click on the section beneath Members that your character would fit in to.

[Step Two]
Once you've clicked on the sub section your character fits in to there will be a template you are to follow. There is a Student Template Teacher Template and Staff Template within each of the sub sections. Say you chose to become a student. Click on the topic labeled Student Template and then copy the body of the topic.

[Step Three]
I want you to paste the copied contents of the body in to a notepad, word pad, or word document. Fill it out. Once you've filled it out, keep the document opened and follow these steps:

1.) Click on the sub section underneath of Members that your character fits in to.
2.) Once you've click on that sub section, find the button that says 'New Topic' in red.
3.) Click that button.
4.) Label the topic as your character's full name, or something along those lines.
5.) Copy and Paste the character application you've filled out in to the body of the new topic.
6.) As soon as you've done that, post the new topic and then wait for it to be approved by unrealistic.entity, atreyuvision, or Raven Carden.

See? You've just made it through a very simple process! As soon as you're approved, you'll be able to role play within other topics and interact with other role players that are alike to you!

If you have any trouble, Private Message unrealistic.entity or simply find her in the Chat Box at the bottom of the forum.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Need help signing up? Read here for that help!
Page 1 of 1