The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meditating... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meditating...

Go down 
+4
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
Rammstein
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Jecht sighed as his shoulders slumped, he was growing tired of these kids and their constant rambling. He simply and softly spoke out to him, never leaving his meditative stance as he did so. "No one is making you stay...Stay quiet...Or leave..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Burst out laughing.
I could hear you snoring though XD
Quickly shutss up, Knowing that the teacher wants me to be quiet
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Luci's eyes snapped open and she quickly composed herself, a low growl forming in her throat; she was hungry again... She looked around the room a glare set on her features, as her eyes flickered from green to black. "i wasn't asleep..." she muttered darkly directing it at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

"I noticed..." Jecht calmly responded, a small hint of annoyance in his voice. He didn't really care, but it was still pointless to come in here and nap. Stupid kids...
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Thinking to myself.
"luci's too relaxed if you ask me...XD"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Jecht calmly shook his head from left to right, he knew none of his students were truly calm, they all had been worrying to much about other things, or just sleeping on it. Jecht let a soft sigh pass his lips, his cigarette not leaving his lips. His meditative stance had not been interrupted despite his talking or observing of his students, his eyes never opening the entire time. "None of you are relaxed...Free your mind of thought and relax..." He had nearly finished his cigarette, it's length greatly decreased, it would not be much longer til he would have to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 am

His icey focused meditation nearly like water but more pricked with the urge to feed,his constant struggle and he was begining to loose so he focused harder,edging toward being like water,very slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 am

Sighs, Mouth breaking into a smirk, Going back to my meditations, A black marking appears on the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 am

Jecht opened his left eye up to view the boy who had spoke, along with the girl who was mumbling. A quick breath exhaled from his nose before he spoke. "Shut up." He bluntly said, smoke from his cigarette coming out as he spoke. He closed his left eye once again, returning to his meditation. He had become one with water, relaxed, calm, and cool. Hopefully his students were having the same success, though he doubted it...
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:03 am

Luci would mumble somthing alone the line of 'if the ostrich cannot see neither can its preditor' it was a line she'd read from a book earlier, the fact that it sort of made sence was totally coincidence. She mumbled somthing else about custard and marshmellows, though it didn't show luci adored food and never gave up a chance to get somthing edible for free.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 am

Opens my eyes, Seeing that my sister has fallen asleep, nudges her, trying to wake her up.
Sis' wake up before the teacher see's ><
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:36 am

Luci's head began to tilt downwards, her eyelids heavy and hard to lift. She slowly fell forward until her head reached the floor; she had fallen asleep, though it wasnt surprising she hadnt slept for almost a week. Luci stayed in this position her breaths slow and even, her hair creating a screen of red around her face.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 am

Appears kneeling next to quincy, Eyes closed, Meditating
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 am

Quincy felt oddly relaxed and wondered how long she could sit like this before pin and needles would set in. She closed her eyes and deeepened her breathing making it become even and this itself helped her clear her mind. She knew she couldn't not think about something but she let her body become loose and slowly the feeling spread to her mind. While attemping to get her body to relax, her back slouched and her head bowed. 'Be like water..' she thought absently. She thought about how it would feel to be water. Pure, clear and easy flowing.
She hoped she could accompish this, it would help her with her nerves..
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 am

Jecht continued to meditate, smoking his cigarette as he did so. His hands remained laced together in his lap as he began to instruct his class..."Free your mind of any thoughts, any urges, any tensions. Relax your whole body, become like clear water..." His lesson might have been confusing to the students, but it was the entire essence of his fighting style. To be calm, to be cool, to be relaxed. Jecht had fought and killed people his whole life, he had become a master at his craft. These kids would never understand him, they didn't know him or his past, they would judge him and he knew it. But it didn't matter to him, the opinions of some whiny kids didn't mean much to him.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

She smiled at the teacher, remembering being manerly around people older than her was something she learnt at a young age. She was impressed as he seemed to be able to sense people as they came, he came across as a rather lay back teacher. She could get used to that, she walks softly further into the room and sat down indian style and rested her hands on her knee's, her palm's facing down. She took a deep breath and tried to follow his advice and relax, she was new to all of this so it might take her a while to completly relax, but with her lack of sleep maybe it was going to easier than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Jecht had heard footsteps, then the soft opening and closing of a door. He knew another student had come to join, unsure of why, he figured all those kids would end up hating him and leave. The thing about Jecht is he doesn't actually hate them, he didn't care, he was very slow to accept people. For some reason they starting to flock to his class, it wasn't too bad. At least they listened to him so far. His right eye opened to view the new student, it was another girl. Great...Another girl..He thought to himself. He was slightly sexist, not that he believed girls were inferior, but he disliked the way they demanded to be pampered, the way they used people, and their shitty attitudes. He had just had a bad taste in his mouth from the women in his life. He would lazily reply to her, the cigarette muffling his words, but they were still easily heard. "Sit down, relax your body, and become the water...Relaxed, drifting with out thought or any form..." His eye closed once again as he returned to his meditation.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 am

She walked casually around and opened a door slowly, Quincy still wasn't used to the building and this was an area she hadn't been to before and she thought theres only one way to get to know, go exploring. She always had a habit of being nosey and wasn't shy about it...usually.
She closed the door softly behind her and turned around glad to see someone she knew, her sister Luci. She glanced over the room again and noticed Horril and a teacher she hadn't seen before, she ran her fingers through her slightly messy hair.
"Em.. Is it ok if I come in?" she asked to the teacher who looked he didn't really care..about anything really. She played with the sleeve of her grey hoodie and shuffled her feet slightly waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 am

Luci pulled a face befor walking in and sitting cross-legged just to the side of the door. She rested her hands on her knees; palms up, and closed her eyes drifting off to her own perfect world.

Luci didnt know what to make of this teacher, he was blunt, arrogant and un-social he needs to get out more, find a girlfriend who will make him meet new people The corner of her mouth twitched at the thaught of the teacher being dragged around the school by a hyperactive loud woman, it was a funny sight..a sight to remember as it would never really be seen, exspecially if she was right about his personality.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Keeping himself in his meditation was an easy way to block out the urge to spill blood and silence his hunger for another day,but then again doing that here would end severly as he would then be a murderer of either a teacher or a pupil,and that would get him kicked out most likely.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Jecht had disliked nearly everyone, he had no particular hatred for any of the people here. He treated everyone the same and was just as cold and brutally honest to Horril as he was to the next guy. He smoke his cigarette down to nearly the end, the ashes falling off and hitting the floor. His meditation merely continued, unknown to everyone else, he was testing his students.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Horril just shrugged and settled in the corner to meditate,as usual he was unliked by guys,they just weren't his crowd he told himself then went back to meditating entering the right state of mind and closing his eyes,he was hardly breathing as he meditated.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 am

Jecht had not liked Horril very much, then again he didn't like anyone very much. He gave a one word answer to the boy, he could take it how ever he wanted to, Jecht could have cared less. "Shut up." He replied in a deep uncaring voice. Trails of smoke coming from the tip of his cigarette and his nose as he continued to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 am

he strode into the room bowing to Jecht "Mind if I join the meditation sir,the lads in the room next to mine keep disturbing me." he watched Jecht and Luci curious as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 am

He inhaled a drag from his cigarette, exhaling through his nose. His stance stance remained unmoved no matter what had happened, he was relaxing and enjoying it. He coldly replied to the girl in his deep voice, his voice slightly muffled due to the cigarette that hung between his lips, though it was still very easily heard. "I don't care about the rules...It's annoying to snoop around here...Shut up, sit down, and meditate or get out." He was harsh and straight to the point, but that was Jecht.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meditating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditating...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next