The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Last Cupid Standing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

The Last Cupid Standing Empty
PostSubject: The Last Cupid Standing   The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

{Basic(s)}
Name:Alexis Kiara Aphrodite
Nickname(Optional): Lexi or Aphrodite
Race/Species: Cupid
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: sh was born on Venus, but sent to New York to work

{Physical}
Eyes: light brown
Hair: light brown
Body: Small Scar on chest from where a Demon tried to steal her her heart.
Face: -none-
Height: 5'7
Weight:145 lbs

{Personality}
Alexis is quiet and to herself. She thinks people doesnt like her and she is shy because she is aware that she is the last of her kind. well thats what she thinks. Alexis wont keep herself from helping anyone who needs it, and she overall keeps her mouth shut and does what need to be done by her.

As in nature Angry Cupids are imensely strong and powerful.......dangerous as well. When Alexis is mad as would any other cupid she causes Divorces, breakups, murders, and suicides that are commited by random people all over. she hasnt learned to control this and is this is the reason she doesnt bother people.

{Background}
Alexis' story is one of many stories that starts off sadly, and tragically. since the beginning of time Cupids filled the world with love and careing. But as when they came so did demons the beings of chaos, evil, and destruction. The Cupids were just like Angels but stronger and less likely to fall, or lose hope. For years and years the battle between the demons and Cupid raged on until the human popularity inccreased and the humans chose to take on the demons of the world. Such as alcohol smoking and many moe things. Being that the world became so enveloped in the darkness of everything The Cupids were out numbered and overthrown. All but one...who was hidden in plain site, and protected by god himself.
Alexis survived through out the war and she was named the Last Cupid Standing. Her mother dying when she was 6 months old and her heart being the strongest, and largest of all of her kind. Alexis was placed on Earth as a girl who grew up with a foster family and little friends. Living in New York she tried her best to stay alive as she was constantly attacked by demons, the monsters that thirsted for the blood of her precious heart.
alexis grew and grew as a quiet yet suprising beautiful girl who was always alone, and hidden behind the scenes. thats until she began attending The Academy of the Night where everyone could see her. Un aware of the true power of her abilities Alexis just lives her life as a regular student who has alot to Offer, But is just to shy to do so.
>upgrade:
When Alexis was 6 months old her mother was killed by a demon like most of the rest of her family. she was sent away as a baby and was hiddedn from the truth. although her mother was a cupid she gave birth to twins who were totally different. Alexis being full Cupid, and her twin sister Ember being a elemental half vampire. both the girl looking exactly found each other at the AON, and found they were the last if thier family to never leave each others side best friends forever.
Cupids cannot be killed by anything other than a Demon. A Demon can only kill a Cupid by cutting out thier heart, and burning thier body. All Cupids wether aware or Unware of it are Advanced masters in the art of Archery, and Persuasion. they have the ability to both make two people love/like each other permenately, or temporarily. As well as the power to break two people up permanently and temporarily. A Cupids Vision is different from any other Species. Their eyes can see who crushes on who, and how every persons bodily functions work, but mostly the heart. Cupids can see up to a one mile radius , and smell horomones.
They are Excellent sex partners, due to both thier passions for physical connections, and their acute sense of sight which lets them see mentally what thier partner wants the most, and where thier sensitive spots are.
Cupids are a very complex species, and are just like Angels but have tougher hearts and will never fall under the curse of Demons(such as being persuaded to do something demonic or bad.) Cupids also can hear thoughts but only thoughts that pretain to sex,love,hate, or anything that has to do with one person to another. They also posses the power of Flight with thier long wings, Superhuman Speed to move across the world in fast motions, turn invisible, and Supernaturally Accurate aim with fire arms, and Bows and Arrows.*Have A Bow and Arrow with them at all times, some know of it some dont. They can magically make it appear, and disappear. They use this bow to both protect themselves, and make people fall in love with another. But they dont have to use the bow for that, its optional, and minorly and feels like heart burn to whom ever is shot by a Cupids Arrow.

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by anttz111 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Cupid Standing   The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

Approved. <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Last Cupid Standing   The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 am

::New PicZ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Cupid Standing   The Last Cupid Standing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Cupid Standing
Page 1 of 1