The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Nina's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Nina's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Nina's arrival   Nina's arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Nina Ray had just arrived in the academy, it was a dark and beautiful night and the moon was reflecting across the lake. All the idividuale stars were seen in the pure dark blue water. She scuffed her bare feet across the floor as she looked at her feet as she walked. She didn't know anyone here, and if anyone knew about her past she wouldn't make any friends at all. NiNi sighed softly as she flicked her dirty blonde hair out of her hazel brown eyes and sat down on the lakes bankside. She looked to the sky and thought of her mother, her own flesh and blood she killed herself. She winced remebering every single tiny detail of the memory of killing her mother. She didn't want to be who she was, she wanted to be a normal girl. She didn't want to lose her temper really quickly at the slightest of things, she wanted to be a happy bubbly girl. Thats what made it hard to make friends, she didn't talk to people much, just the ocasional 'hi' or 'yes' or 'no'. She hadn't told anyone about her past, and she didn't intend to for she knew she'd be judged for it. Couldn't anyone win her heart and bring out the happy friendly girl locked deep inside of her?
Back to top Go down

Nina's arrival
Page 1 of 1