The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 am

((Sorry about the late reply it didnt come up that you had replied!))

Maria smiled softly but couldn't help a small cold shiver run down her spine at the coldness in Jechts smirk. It was cold, it touched the soul and chilled it kind of cold. Maria glanced away as she looked around for the next task.
"So what next?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Jecht watched her with interest, a cold smirk coming across his face as she landed before him. Maria did good, she almost had it down. "Not bad...Next time try sending your feet in separately, one after another into the chin...Hurt's more that way..." Jecht said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

Maira nodded, flicking the loose strands of hair back out of her face she relaxed, closed her eyes. Water, think of water. She ran at the dumby, flipped bringing both her feet up as the same time connecting with the dummy under the chin as it went crashing to the floor. Maria landed, crouched on the balls of her feet ebfore standing up straight, slightly out of breath but full of adrenalin.
"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 am

Jecht examined her as she ran forward to do her back flip, she almost had it, just not quite yet. She needed to hit the opponent with both her feet. "Not quite, both your feet should dig into the bottom of his chin as you back flip. Try it again." He simply instructed in his deep relaxed voice, watching her with interest, though it didn't seem that way; he seemed bored and tired, though he had been quite the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 am

Maria was happy that she had finally found something she would be good at in this fighting stuff. Flips where things she could do in her sleep. She nodded and walked over to the dummeys. Slowly rocking on her heels then the balls of her feet as bent her knees and back flipped. Her left knee connected with the dummys chin but the right one fell short. She landed neatly, proud with her first attempt.
"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 am

Jecht shrugged, kind of surprised but not really; if that made sense. He would speak normally to her. "Almost there, now can you do that with no wall? Throw both your legs into some ones chin, one right after another. Try it on one of those." He pointed to a few dummies he had set up to the far wall on the right.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 am

"You want me to do a dance move?" Maria blinked in surprised. She had thought it would be something really difficult but she had been doing these since she was little. She smiled brightly - now this was something she could do. She looked at the wall, rocked then ran at the wall, backflipping off of it and landing on both her feet gracefully.
"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 am

Jecht knew teaching her this wouldn't exactly be easy, so he would start off easy, well some what. "You see that wall over there?" He said as he lazily lifted his right arm to point to the wall that had been not to far from them. "I want you to run up it, then do a back-flip off of it and land on your feet...I'll demonstrate if you want me to." Jecht spoke lazily.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 am

Maria sighed softly her hand moving from her side slowly before nodding. She was going to end up battered and bruised learning to fight or being beaten up - or killed. Either way she was going to endure pain but she would rather it be from someone who didn't mean it intentionally. She flexed her hands and rocked from her heels to the balls of her feet, slipping back into her dance mode, happy mode. She nodded slowly and let out a shaky breathe.
"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 am

"Not my bullets, and not my gun. If I wanted you dead, no matter what powers you had, it would happen." He kicked himself to his feet after he finished speaking, his back turned to her. "Confidence is good to have, but being naive will get you killed." He slowly turned to face her once again, his expression blank and lifeless as usual. "I'm going to show you one of my most powerful techniques, the back-flip kick. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 am

Maria pouted, her blue eyes returning to their normal state, the slit of cat eyes going as she ran a hand through her hair.
"I can deflect bullets," Maria said softly. She had been shot before and had found ways of deflecting bullets with magic, it wasn't that hard if she applied herself to it and Kyle never used guns anyway. Swords yes, guns no. Marias hand automatically went to her side where she had been shot as she looked up ato meet Jechts eyes.
"Or I could have grabbed the gun out of your hand and disarmed it," she smirked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Jecht saw it coming, but let it happen, she needed to practice her moves first, he wasn't going to go all out on their training yet, she hadn't been training long enough. He would flip over her shoulder, landing on his back, not really feeling anything. He looked up to her, extending his right hand towards her, his hand formed the shape of a gun, pointing at her and pretending to fire it. "Bang..." Jecht did this to symbolize that she would have just been killed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 am

"Pretty much," Maria laughed softly. What other moves did she have? Urgh...none? She pouted softly looking at his standing form. Imagine him with a knife in his hand and Jay in the other...Marias eyes darkened as she steped forward quickly, bent her knees and with all the strength she could must she flipped him over her shoulder. She had no idea how she did just that the knife would be on the floor now and Jay would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 am

Jecht would simply catch her foot with his opposite hand, she was getting better, good. He would smirk at her as he softly pushed her away, stepping back for a moment to speak. "Is that all you got?" He softly chuckled, trying to entice her into doing better.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 am

Maria ust managed to dodge the elbow but only just and she was using her animal instincts now. She could feel every need to transform into her wolf or tigeress form and it was hard to remain in her normal form. She swollowed hard and her eyes became like a tigers, the slits narrowing, all movements slowed down that way. She swung her leg up fast to catch him in the nexk before pivating on her other foot and bringing it up into his gut.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 am

Jecht let it happen, she needed some experience on it, she actually seemed to be doing quite well. He would put one hand out and catch himself on that hand, immediately following he would bring his other hand down to help support him, he would fling himself back to his feet, his back facing her as he got back up, throwing a vicious backwards elbow towards her the very second he got his footing back. His movements seemed unreal, almost inhuman.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 am

Maria blinked and looked down at her stomach which his fist was extremly close to. She automatically took a step back. She had to stop thinking and do wha came naturally. She glanced at him then back to his fist. Grabbing his wrst she twisted it round and up behind his back, forcing him to bend over. She then swept his legs out from under him automatically so he would hit the floor hard on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:24 am

Jecht would duck under her first kick, then move swiftly side-step her second one, he was just too fast for her. He quickly moved in and threw his fist towards her gut, pulling his punch at the last second nearly inches from her. "Too slow...You're already dead. You keep thinking before you act, stop. It must be natural and with out thought..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:48 am

Maria winced at the last thing he said as she got to her feet slowly. If he was in front of her right now what would she do? Break down in tears? Hit him? Run for it? Maria looked away for a minute before looking back to him, taking a deep breathe she went back into her dance mode. She was relaxed, calm. She quickly swung her foot round, aiming for his temple then she changed direction for a second kicking him in the ribs with her heel onto his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 am

Jecht was obviously holding back on her, allowing himself to be tripped by her, but he didn't expect for her to mount him. He would look up to her in annoyance, he didn't need to be pampered or taken care of, he was fine. "Emotions don't exist in battle..." He would fling her off of him, the kick himself to his feet, the blood still not having being cleaned up fully. He would become more aggressive with his training, as he waited for her to rise to her feet, standing tall before her and unharmed. "Get up and fight me, Right now I mean nothing to you. I am the assassin who is after your life..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 am

Maria was on the floor when he threw the kick so she went flat on her stomach so the kick went over her head then she brought her bod round in one quick sharp movement sweeping his legs out from under him before she sat on him. She smirked slightly as she gently wiped away the blood.
"I can get use to blood just not on people I care about," she said quietly, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 am

Jecht shook his head, his expression remaining cold and lifeless. "No. Get use to the blood, you want to become a killer, so taste the cold edge of it." He rolled his neck around, cracking it, he stood as if he hadn't even been hurt, he was indeed tough as nails. Jecht would plant his right foot behind his other one, getting ready to throw a vicious kick towards her, he threw it, it had been a heavy round house kick. Before he threw it he would quickly shout, trying to help improve her reflexes. "DODGE." The kick flew with great blinding speed towards her skull, a hit would more than likely knock her out or possibly kill her. He would pull the kick if she were to be too slow, he didn't want to kill her...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Maria sat on the floor in front of him, a worried expression etched into her face as she saw the blood run down his head. She didn't mean to hit him, she felt bad for doing so and her stomach twisted badly. It was like she had bit someone that...Maria blinked and got up quickly.
"Let me at least wiped the blood away?" she asked getting out a tissue. "Or would you like blood over your mat?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 am

Jecht had blood coming from the side of his head near where she kicked her, it began dripping down in a small bloody trail. He merely stood up, not letting her inspect him, he stood strong and tall, a blank expression on his face. It would turn to a smirk after a few moments of silence, "I wanted it to hit, I wanted to know if you had the strength to kill some one...You can't kill me, but if you hit some one else with a little more force, I promise they wont get back up..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 am

Maria jumped automatically at his foot and ended up on the floor on her arse, pouting slightly. She had been so sure she could have dodged it but her left leg hadn't got up in time and had resulted in her being on the floor. She blinked at him then her eyes softened.
"I'm so sorry!I thought you'd catch it!" She quickly crawled to his side to inspect his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next