The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jasmine sunshine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine sunshine   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Jasmine Sunshine
Nickname(Optional): Jazz/ sunny
Race/Species: Oracle Greek
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hometown: Athins
Occupation: Drama/ classical and ballroom Dance teacher/Substitute/Greek

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue/grey
Hair: Deep Brown
Body: A tattoo on her lower back of a small butterfly with pattern expanding towards her hips and a small daisy chain tattoo on her ankle. Greek coffee coloured skin. lean toned dancer body
Face: smooth clear skin and full soft lips
Height:5’8
Weight:-

{Personality}
She has a bubbly personality always thinking of the glass half full she takes each day as it comes and notices her surrounding a lot always in awe of the wonders of nature. She loves to teach and expand the minds of students, to try and make them look at things in a whole new way; she is incredibly imaginative and occasionally has the faraway look of a dream in her eyes. She is a playful and friendly person who always has a good opinion of a person until they prove her wrong. She loves her job and loves to meet new people. She always has a tonne of energy and likes to keep moving.

{Background}
She was born and raised in Athins -Greece and she was taught at a performing arts school from a young age she was learning all different genres of dance Ballet, tap, Ballroom (from tango, swing, salsa to merengue) she had always had a passion for Drama, teaching and dance ever since she was young, she always knew what she wanted to do in life. She had a nice child hood her mother and father lived together and both loved her very much,
Her mother was a dancer and a free spirit her mother was the one who sparked her deep passion for dance. The only hard thing in her life was the fact that she was a oracle. Since she was little she had always felt strange, a outcast but she had in fact inherited the ability from her father was also a oracle and was able to help her through it and teach her how to use her powers and decipher what each vision ment. . of corse her perants were heartbroken when she left home for performing arts collage but they eventually came to terms with it and Jasmine summer spent 7 years with experience in the west end as a dancer/actress as well as doing her teaching degree.
Now she had embraced her powers but found that she couldn’t work in school she could not completely release her inhibitions which she needed to do , so she could relax and (as a dance and drama teacher this was incredibly important as well as for her own well being.)as she was scared of letting her power be known so she came to the Academy of the night in hopes that she would be accepted here

(Appearance
)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine sunshine   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 am

Seems like youve got a problem with your picture, might wanna look into that, i think your history should have a little bit more, like who were her parents, what did they do, what caused the spark for her to be so enthusiastic about dancing?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

Could she teach greek too? The pic doesn't work. You need to explain why she is an oracle and why she is teaching here rather than in a normal school, just to expand the background.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine sunshine   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 am

i thought the fact that shes an oracle would explain why shes teaching at this school rather than a normal school lol
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

Yeah but she needs to mention that stuff in her background...

SHUSH! XD
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine sunshine   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 am

perfect, my rapins now plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jasmine sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine sunshine   Jasmine sunshine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasmine sunshine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: