The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Koga K. Maxwell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga K. Maxwell

Koga K. Maxwell

Koga K. Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Koga K. Maxwell   Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 am

{Basic(s)}
Name:Koga K. Maxwell
Nickname(Optional):Kaminari Maxwell
Race/Species:Vamp/Android
Sexual Orientation:straight
Hometown:N/A

{Physical}
Eyes:left eye red, right eye violet
Hair:black
Body: tattoo of a red crow on his back, and several scars all over his body
Face: a scar across his nose and another down his forehead
Height:149
Weight:6'9

{Personality}
A happy go lucky attitude with a hint of assent-mindedness.Always loves a good fight but dose not wish to kill any living crasher.Doesn't try to hard but always gets the job done just take alto longer then anyone else, not to mention a complainer, the only thing that keeps him motivated is lots of food and fighting.He will still fight even if he knows he will lose the battle.But at some points gose nuts and trys to rip his opponent apart limb by limb.

{Background}
Koga is an was orphan from a pore small village in the Old West , he often dreamed of becoming an outlaw like his father. So he left his town and trained for 11 years traveling from city to city challenging any swordsman or gunslinger he could find. He later became one of the most known outlaws takeing what he won in duels and doing what he loved most pissing people off.Other then a few broken bones his enemies live to tell who beat them so more will come for a fight.After a few years of cracking skulls he overhears that his entire town was destroyed by a curopted sheriff. Now fueled with revenge Koga seeks for ultimate power to destroy the the evil around the world.While on his quest for power he finds an old blacksmith, the blacksmith offers koga to make him a pair of guns if he would be his apprentice.Koga agrees to the obligation, after months of training and hard work the old blacksmith made two powerful seven shooters for koga before the old man passed away.Koga lives one useing the same sword the old man forged he named them Karin, and Greg named after his brother and sister.Unforchanently koga was shoot down by a cannon after he killed the sherif and all of his men until a scientist remade koga as the perfect killing machine. The the personalities fallow as sutch crazzy when he sees fire or in a fight, happy if there is nothing going on, and weaired if confronted by a girl.Koga arived to this school covered is scares and bullet holes just barly alive, once he was healed by the nurces he decided to become a student here lerning new things he never knew.

Side Note: Koga has a set of 3 different personalities

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Koga K. Maxwell on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Koga K. Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga K. Maxwell   Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 am

I'll read when you don't have tonnes of typo's, explain why he is vampire/human and why he has three personalities. His personality doesn't suit his background, also explain why he came to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell

Koga K. Maxwell

Koga K. Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga K. Maxwell   Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Koga K. Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay.. It will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koga K. Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga K. Maxwell   Koga K. Maxwell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga K. Maxwell
Page 1 of 1