The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Heaven J. Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

Heaven J. Light Empty
PostSubject: Heaven J. Light   Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Heaven J. White
Nickname(Optional): N/A
Race/Species:Neko
Sexual Orientation:Female
Hometown: NY

{Physical}
Eyes: Change Colors
Hair: Brown
Body: small tatoo on my back that says Angel
Face: No Blemishes
Height: "5,4"
Weight:110

{Personality}
Heaven is the kind of girl who came from a light place. Unlike the darkness., she treats everthing like its the whole world for her. Hse is very Loving and careing and is hopeful most of the time. But for one thing she has her own Mood at times, she doesnt live to please others. Her eyes change colors due to what her mood is, such as when i am mad my eyes would turn black. Heaven is very loved, and shhe loves to be herself and does nt care what people care of herself, she can be stubborn at rare times but then she regains her self - manners.Jaynie is my sister, and she has been there for me all my life. is.))

{Background}
Heaven was born at home and has two very loving parents and a very loving Twin Sister, Jaynie. She has loved her very much and has been with her all her life. Her life is sorrounded by love and peace. Her sister has been the only thing she has had and if she lost her, she would be heart broken. Heaven Is a very light person and she has been very nice to people but she isn't afraid to stand up for her baby sister and fend off any one who would try hurt her or take her out of her life, it has been in her nature to be very nice. She comes to bring happiness. she had an argument before she was sent to the Academy of Night.Heaven feels really guilty and sad that she fell out with her best friend/twin sister because Jaynie didn't like her boyfriend.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by The_Forgotten_Vampire on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Heaven J. Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven J. Light   Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 am

Personality and Background require more elaboration, look at some of the Approved applications to get a feel of what you should be looking for. Also, we need to know what your character looks like, describe your appearance or find a picture.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

Heaven J. Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven J. Light   Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 pm

i have added as much as i can tool and also a picture of myself
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Heaven J. Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven J. Light   Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Heaven J. Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven J. Light   Heaven J. Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven J. Light
Page 1 of 1