The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Loal,the Ogier ston mason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Loal,the Ogier ston mason Empty
PostSubject: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 am

{Basic(s)}
Name:Loal of steeding shangai
Nickname(Optional):N/A
Race/Species:Ogier
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Hometown:Steeding Shagai

{Physical}
Eyes:Amber
Hair:Dusty brown.
Body:Musclular,thick chested,blocky hands
Face: Loal has a block face,now sporting a small beard,and a scar along his left cheek
Height:8 foot 9 inches
Weight:half a ton

{Personality}
Loal like all Ogier is slow with no haste,hi sprolonged lif gives him a veiw on human's as hasty like all Ogier,though Loal is constantly absorbed in books he is extremely aware,and is considered hasty by other Ogier,he has a constant fear his mother will find him and marry him off.

{Background}
Loal's life until he left the steeding was uneventful,the usual Ogiers life,building things of wonder in the steeding,tree singing and spending his life reading books and tending the wild life around his steeding. Once he left the steeding he traveled with Lord Perrin Golden eyes and Lady Zarine Faile Bashere,the lady of the falcon,during his travels with them he daringly traveled the ways risking life and limb 6 times,took part in the largest battle for 6 centuries at Dumia wells,after fighting at Dumia wells he realised he longed to visit a steeding,and so he came to the academy of night,resting in the steeding just beyond it's walls,after watching the pupils he realised that the young peoples may possibly have the art of tree singing and decided to apply to teach stone masonry and the art of Ogier tree singing,so he sent his application in immedeatly then returned to the almost abbandoned steeding tending the plants,he had already worked out where he would teach,so he knew if he got the job he could teach the pupil's hi sarts,and even the love of nature the way an Ogier saw it,and perhaps stop hasty student's hurting others. Being an Ogier he could heal in many ways by drawing from the earth,his talent was stronger than that of others because he was a profiecient tree singer,also being an Ogier he knew farming agraculture haughticulture,he knew vertialy everything about plants,that was the way of Ogier.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 am

What subject is he applying to teach? Stone construction or whatever the hell it is, isn't a subject at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 am

Yeah well,this was me giving the Acedemy a chance to put two extra subjects on the list. Technicly he is also able to teach agriculture as an Ogier.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Loal,the Ogier stone mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 am

The academy has plenty of subjects... Almost too many. Agriculture, yes... Try find some others that are on the list.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 am

He could aslo teach healing and advanced healing -.-
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Loal,the Ogier stone mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 am

Okay. :] Just stick in how he learned to heal and some past experiences with that and stuff, also a little bit about his agricultural talents.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 am

God I might as well give you a link on Ogier lol they are the creatures most connected to the earth.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Loal,the Ogier stone mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 am

... It's not just for me it's for his character profile, okay?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 am

There ya go, he has the natural talent like his whole race,ok?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Loal,the Ogier stone mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

Approved.

But please don't make him some stupidly overly eccentric kind of a thing, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loal,the Ogier ston mason   Loal,the Ogier ston mason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loal,the Ogier ston mason
Page 1 of 1