The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

A quiet spot for him and her Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 am

She smiled back and wrapped her arms around his neck, not wanting to let him go also and her eyes turned light green. " That is all i ever wanted to hear from you"

Heaven smiled at Shruikan back tenderly and lovingly, noticeing worriness in his eyes and she raised her eyebrows in worry. " Is something wrong, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

He smiled and held her tenderly not wanting to hurt her or let her go "Heaven your all i will ever need or want in my life"

He smiled at her lovingly as he worried about her safety in his head, deep down he knew he couldn't contain what he was forever and he would never let anything hurt his only love not even himself.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 am

Heaven would smile and wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply also. "I love you also Shruikan Carden"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Shruikan smiled and pulled her closer to him kissing her deeply whispering "I love you Heaven Carden"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 am

Heaven would close er eyes andrun her hand through his hair. "someones very excited huun."

She smiled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 am

Shruikan smiled and kissed further down Heavens body stopping at her naval and smiled whispering "Hmm i wonder what i could do right now that would get you all excited"

He smiled again as he kissed up her body whispering in her ear as he started to play with her gently "Hmm some is already excited"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 am

Heaven smiled whispered. "were going to have a lot of fun babe"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Shruikan smiled and kissed her again whispering "Yes you do my love and you so sexy when your being bad"

He kissed her again then kissed down her body slowly
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 am

Heaven closed her eyes when Shruikan kissed down her neck and whispered. " i have my moments a times"

Heaven ran her hands through his soft hair and smiled
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 am

Shruikan laughed and kissed Heaven lovingly and then started kissing down her neck ever so lightly whispering "Your so naughty at times"

He smiled and pulled her closer to his body
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 am

Heaven licked his neck while he lifted her off the seat and whispered. "i want you right here and right now baby." Heaven smiled sweetly and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 am

Shruikan smiled and whispered Heaven's ear "You can have me any where you want honey" He kissed her lovingly as he picked her up off the ground whispering

"Any where any time you want. i love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 am

She blushes when she kissed him back and closed her eyes "My favorite star happens to be right next to me." She kissed him again passionately and wraped her arms around his neck while she kissed him and had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:09 am

He smiled at her and kissed her lightly nuzzling her nose with his to watch it twitch "which star is your favourite because i have mine and she is right here in my arms"

He smiled and kissed her again stroking her soft cute little ears
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 am

She would smile at him and shake her head and look at the stars and her eyes would turn light blue. "thats okay hun.. i wouldnt wanna waste a minute spending time with you"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 am

Shruikan smiled again lightly feeling her heartbeat speed up he headed to a nice comfy bench and sat down on it pulling Heaven into his lap and kissed her softly smiling at her yawn "You look tired baby maybe you should get some sleep then you can come star gazing with me"

He smiled at her he loved to watch the stars with his beautiful wife
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:53 am

She would kiss him lightly and smile "Im glad to know someone loves me...i love you"

Her heart would speed up and she would yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:41 am

Shruikan nuzzled back smiling his ears twitching with his nose he kissed her again whispering "I love you with all my heart and i will never stop"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 am

She would whisper to him "i can change my mind though" she then nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 am

Shruikan would look at Heaven and smile then kiss her passionately whispering "It's okay honey i don't mind i'm just glad i have you forever and always"

He smiled and held her close nuzzling her gently.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:06 am

Hello shruikan" She would frown. "read your maiil.. im so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Smiles and goes for a walk with him and blushes
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:48 am

He smiled and kissed her again laughing lightly "I love you too honey" He walked along the little path with her hand in his, his tail entwined with hers smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 am

She would kiss him more tenderly, rubbing his chest as he lifts me up and blushes a little bit "I love you so much" She would kiss him again more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 am

Shruikan smiled and kissed Heaven lightly laughing holding her waist gently "I want to join you anyway and you will never ever get rid of me because i know your scent too well and i love you soo much

He smiled and kissed her again lifting her up a little to kiss her more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next