The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Kyumi FreeWind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Kyumi FreeWind.
Nickname(Optional): Cat-Girl.
Race/Species: Neko. Angel, With a Demonic Side. [I'm still not really sure about this ¬¬;]
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Unknown.

{Physical}
Eyes: Baby Blue with a green tint closer to the pupil.
Hair: Lightish Browny Blonde
Body: Star tattoo on her right wrist.
Face: Moon like birth mark of her right cheek.
Height: 5"1
Weight: Small but strong thin figure. [6 stoneish..]

{Personality}
Kyumi would be a shy type- Until you get to know her that is. She is a very bouncey person, which for a shy one isn't normal. Kyumi is an idiotic type person in some cases, but she can be serious when it comes to the people she loves. She loves meeting new people, taking it slow and no talking needed at first. She adores cookies and Tacos, if given or seen; her mind will wonder for a few moments, being delighted. With school she was very smart, but her mind wondered frequently;

{Background}
Kyumi has a strange background, Both of her parents; Dom and Toni [not having last names >>] loved and cared through her during her days as a child. Although, whenever her dad was angry or mad he would shout, Kyumi's father being a demon; she hid. Kyumi's mother was an angel; odd for a couple but they loved each other nevertheless. Till the age of 8 Kyumi lived as a normal girl, normal school work and everything. Until she noticed the day after her 8th birthday, she had strange horn/ear like things on her head, above her actual ears, Also a tail. She didn't like them, picked on at school and bullied from then on. Her parents loved her the same, frowning upon Kyumi's school life. Kyumi had enough of school; she lived it on until the age of 14 an a half. She shook her head to her parents, asking them if she could go elsewhere. They; being loving and caring were not to sure, but knowing it was for the best they looked for better education for their daughter. Kyumi was walking by herself one day when she noticed a orange glow over her hands, so she experimented; her speed increased when she put her mind to it. Kyumi's mind instantly knew how to fight, knowing how to flick out blades to protect herself. She never hurt anyone though, even knowing that she was bullied in her childhood days. She would only hurt the ones who hurt the ones she loved; her parents and a few close friends who didn't mind about her powers/abilites. Her orange glow over her hands seemed to calm her; showing when she was angry or upset. At her 15th birthday her parents had found education for their daughter. They sent her to the Academy Of The Night; where they hoped she would live better.

{Appearance}
[ Think it's ok.. >>]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:17 am

Looks good to me approved.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 am

Thank you. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 am

Neko ears!!! Kawaii! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 am

:3
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 am

.Kyumi. wrote:
:3
<=-3
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 am

Kyumi laughed softly. " What are you on about? " Kyumi asked this nicely.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 am

Surprised sumone used the word kawaii X3 i love that word its so cute 'how ironic xDD'
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 am

It's cute because it means cute? XD :3 ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 am

.Kyumi. wrote:
It's cute because it means cute? XD :3 ^-^

I use Kawaii on things above the level of cute....Thats how Kawaii Kawaii is.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

Naww. OK. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyumi FreeWind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyumi FreeWind   Kyumi FreeWind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyumi FreeWind
Page 1 of 1