The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Valden Turner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:47 am

Name:Vladen Turner
Nickname(Optional):Vlad
Race/Species:Human
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Sheinara

Eyes: Ice blue with a hint of steel gray
Hair: Light brown/blonde
Body: Muscular from many hour's spent as a blacksmith's apprentice, has a gentle red birthmark on the back of his neck in the shape of a cresent moon, and a tatoo on his chest of a pair of crossed spear's and backed by a broken crucifix and another smaller on the inside of his left arm, of a red shield, with a gauntleted hand grasping a laurel wreath, which he takes pain to hide.
Face: Strong Jaw, with a onyx stud earing through his left ear.
Height:6ft
Weight: 16 Stone

Vladen is a open minded and positive youth, Who enjoy's making new friends and studying to better himself. Vladen can be a very easy person to become friend's with, however anyone who know's him will tell you that if he takes a dislike to you upon first meeting it will take some time to build up his trust and change that first impression. Vladen is a very family orientated person, and holds those he counts as friends and family close to his heart, is easy to trust and hates liar's. Vladen takes measures to cover the tatoo on the inside of his arm.

Vladen was born on a the 11th of may 1991 to Vladen Turner and Moiraine Champion, having 3 Sisters Rhiane, Hannah, and Emmelin. His father also Vladen being a minor noble at the court of Sheinara, Vladen was raised with the manner's and politness of a one of noble birth. Raised into this life made Vladen a guarded youth while at home, only truely free and able to unwind away from his family home, pursuing himself with learning more and much to his families disgust helping out part time as a blacksmiths apprentice, while he was not studying.

Vladen was educated at the local boarding school, excelling there away from his parent's influences and becoming a open minded and positive youth. His father being killed in the war against Lan, and embroiling his family in the family fued of the Storm family, caused Vladen to mature fast as he was laden with more responcibility, and to those he does not know sometimes seem older in manner that his 17 years of age.

Vladen was sent to the academy by his mother Moiraine, in the hope that he can live out the last of his education as a normal young man, before his duties in Sheinara, become too many and too great for him to finish his education, also within her heart she hoped that he would meet some new friend's and those he can trust

Vladen loves to read, having a large and ever expanding collection of book's, his other love being the collecting of armour and weaponry from the 14th century, though he knows full well this must stop if he attends the academy.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Vladen Turner on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to change name of Sister's)
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: RE: Vladen   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 am

I have a question.. Why did he come to the academy?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 am

D'oh..Just realised i didnt copy a paragraph from the wordpad properly

* Vladen was sent to the academy by his mother Moiraine, in the hope that he can live out the last of his education as a normal young man, before his duties in Sheinara, become too many and too great for him to finish his education, also within her heart she hoped that he would meet some new friend's and those he can trust*
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 am

WHOOP Mariane Sedai! lol
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: RE: Vladen   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 am

Edit that in please and keep an eye on your spelling.

One other thing, I don't want the Storm family taking over the place, okay? This is a new site and new characters would be better. The next Storm I get will have a hard time getting accepted.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 am

Very good Vladen. Check a bit of your spelling and add the paragraph in. Maybe a bit more detail but Tibs is the admin so its her choice XD
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:29 am

Sure, Ill edit that in in a moment, my spelling is not perfect and i do check it as much as i can, but i wont make any excuses for it. Thanks for Approving me and ill say now that Vladen is not a Storm, he is connected to them by a link of event's, but not directly one of their bloodline. So his application shouldnt affect any future family member's along the line. Plus..If we were plotting world domination, you wouldn't know till it was too late..*insert favourite evil laugh here* Okay..Joke..Joke.. Very Happy

Vladen
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: RE: Vladen   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am

Quote :
Sure, Ill edit that in in a moment, my spelling is not perfect and i do check it as much as i can, but i wont make any excuses for it.

... Learn to capitalize the letter "i". If you checked your post over before you posted it then your mistakes would be blatently obvious to you, and then they would be fixed. If actually checking your posts is too much word, pre-write them in Word.

I'm not the least bit amused, either. The Storms are a huge family on meebo and I don't want that coming over here, got it? It's still bringing their life and story over here and two/three of you is far more than enough. Jesse had the right idea to create a new character, after all.. This isn't meebo. -.-
All I'm saying is, I'd prefere new characters.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix the quote.)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 am

Woooo go me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valden Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valden Turner   Valden Turner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valden Turner
Page 1 of 1