The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Love_And_Death

Love_And_Death

Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James Empty
PostSubject: Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James   Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James
Nickname(Optional): Brownie, Kindy, Ami, Ams, Amz, Vanilla, Kitty, Light, Ams-Spazznatic, Amdizzle, Mira, Ami-Bear and more but she prefers to be called Madi or Madilynn
Race/Species: Pureblood Silver Dragon
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hometown: Volterra, Italy
Relationship: Taken and In Love

{Physical}
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Silver
Body: 3 tattoos, and a scar on her chest above her heart
Face: A pierced lip
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 100

{Personality}
Madilynn has a very shy but outgoing personality. She likes to have fun but is very serious when its needed. She is very friendly and loves making new friends. She does not usually go out of her way to bring justice so dont look to her in a fight. She does not enjoy fighting. She loves shopping. She is very helpful. She is a good listener. but she is also a talker.

{Background}
Madilynn was born over 3 thousand years ago to Serenity and Ceaser Tavian. Her mother and father were both beautiful Silver Dragons. She comes for the line of Tavian's Pureblood Dragons. Madilynn really does not remember the past 3,448 years. But for the past four years, Madilynn has been living in Volterra, Italy with her many adopted brothers and sisters. and her 4 kids, Melody, Draven, Ashleigh and Adonis. Her special abilities are Time Control and able to see the future. She can see the future and change it if she wants to. She can freeze time.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James   Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 pm

I fixed your picture for you. Describe the powers of your dragon form, give a picture of it as well, or an extremely detail explanation. You need to elaborate a lot more on your background, especially if you are going to be that old. Explain why you cannot age, why you still look so young, why you appear human, why you can transform into a dragon, etc. You cannot control time, that is rigged, you cannot alter the future, you cannot freeze time. Though under special circumstances I will allow you to freeze time, for instance you may only do it for a few seconds and it causes major migraines if you use it to much.
Back to top Go down

Madilynn Amira Liebe Tavian-St.James
Page 1 of 1