The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

This or That?

Go down 
+12
Ember_Fangs
Mindfreak
Atreyuvision
Alexander Annavianna
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Pretty.Little.Mistake
VivaLaCult
Lanstrlen
The Vampire Boy
Fallen~<3
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

This or That? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Superman, but barely. They're both good heroes.

The Avengers or The Justice League?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:00 pm

If Batman wasn't in the Justice League, I'd say the Avengers. But with Batman plotting Justice League's moves and strategies, they'd rape them. Batman has taken on quite a few members of the JL and The Avengers one on one and defeated them, if Batman can take the Hulk solo ((He's done it before)), the Avengers are fucked. If we are going by favorites I'd say in the long run, The Avengers. But in a fight, if you got Batman on you side, you aint gonna lose.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Provided, you know, Batman isnt killed at a certain point before he proves something very useful and essential to victory by some powerhouse on the Avengers....Razz
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Impossible, he's Batman. 'Nuff said.

DareDevil or Black Panther?
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Impossible, he's Batman. 'Nuff said.

DareDevil or Black Panther?

Possible, He's mortal.And with A Team that has included memebers such as Iron Man, The Hulk, Captain America, Thor, War Machine, Human Torch, She-Hulk, Black Panther,Moon Knight, Spider-Woman and the BEast....Pretty Dman Likely.

And Daredevil. HE's the coolest Blind guy EVER. Very Happy
Time for hot or cold!
Human Torch or Iceman of the X-Men?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Batman has taken on the likes of many super power houses, cause he's fuckin Batman, like I said he beat the Hulk in one on one combat, he could surely take down Iron man, I'm sure he has a thousand different tricks up his sleeves to butt fuck them all. EVERYONE is scared of Batman. Plus Superman or Wonderwoman or GL, etc. would be there backing him up to save his ass if he gets ganged up on or something. Batty is too crafty XD. It would be one hell of a fight though, I would love to see it.

Since you didn't give a this or that.

The Thing or The Juggernaut?
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Batman has taken on the likes of many super power houses, cause he's fuckin Batman, like I said he beat the Hulk in one on one combat, he could surely take down Iron man, I'm sure he has a thousand different tricks up his sleeves to butt fuck them all. EVERYONE is scared of Batman. Plus Superman or Wonderwoman or GL, etc. would be there backing him up to save his ass if he gets ganged up on or something. Batty is too crafty XD. It would be one hell of a fight though, I would love to see it.

Since you didn't give a this or that.

The Thing or The Juggernaut?
...No, I did. Read the post again. And how te fuck does he beat the Hulk, lol?

I'd actually have to say the Thing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Batman fights him in a fist fight for a good while, using gadgets, pressure point attacks, and acrobatics to stay on his toes and stay in charge. He strategically led the Hulk into a trap, using a large amount of sleeping gas to do the trick. Unfortunately it wouldn't be that easy, the Hulk could hold his breath for a VERY long time. So after some more fighting, Batman eventually got a nice well placed kick into the Hulk's mid-section, knocking the air out of his lungs and causing him to gasp for air, and in turn he inhaled the sleeping gas and passed the fuck out. Batman stood over him, planting his foot onto his giant green back, claiming victory.

The Human Torch.

Gambit or Storm?
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Batman fights him in a fist fight for a good while, using gadgets, pressure point attacks, and acrobatics to stay on his toes and stay in charge. He strategically led the Hulk into a trap, using a large amount of sleeping gas to do the trick. Unfortunately it wouldn't be that easy, the Hulk could hold his breath for a VERY long time. So after some more fighting, Batman eventually got a nice well placed kick into the Hulk's mid-section, knocking the air out of his lungs and causing him to gasp for air, and in turn he inhaled the sleeping gas and passed the fuck out. Batman stood over him, planting his foot onto his giant green back, claiming victory.

The Human Torch.

Gambit or Storm?

Oh. So, if that trap wasnt there, batsy'd eventually gotten smashed,lol.

Storm.

Iron Man or The Hulk? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Iron man

Films or music?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Music - some films are just WAY to cheesey and the actors can't act but songs...songs touch the heart.

Dolphins of Sharks?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Shark's cause they got awesome sharks that ain't vicous and bloody huge

Fight or Flight(as in run away)?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Fight x.x ....and I would say dolphins actually... I just saw some for the first time and they were Babies!! Very Happy

Ice cream or Candy?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Ice cream,splat,hehe

cows or sheep?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm

ummm....sheep xD?
Cows smell bad and last time I saw cows.... it was.... getting...busy.... O_O
It was awkward xD

Rockband or DDR?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 am

Rockband (wtf is DDR?)

Beef or bacon?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

(Dance Dance Revolutionnnn xD)

Bacon -.-

Moving constantly, or living in one house your whole life?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:18 am

Moving,I can't really settle that wel

Large city house with private estate or country house with grounds?
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:51 am

country house with grounds!!! you can keep horses =3

long school holidays or short terms with lots of mini holidays?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 am

long school holidays as in NOOO SCHOOOL!

English or MAth'S?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: This or that?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 am

English, I love writing. :]

Losing the use of your voice or sight?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 am

My sight, I am one that talks a lot and sings a lot so... it would Suck not being able to for me. -.-

Living in the dessert or Living in the rain forest?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

Back to the Batman vs. Hulk fight, I will give Batman the victory, but BAtman outsmarted him, not hard to do when he is the Hulk, he has reason, but not enough, Batman is a smart mother fucker, in a fight though I think if BAtman hadn't placed a trap he would have lost, I realize that isn't fair to say "Well if you took one of Batman's best skills, the Hulk would win" but the point stands The Hulk is awesome, he beat the shit out of Thor, by picking up HIS HAMMER which Thor himself can only do if he is wearing his gloves. As for The Hulk fightinh Wolverine I cannot recall who won that fight, I will give Batman props on fighting skills, but it's the character I don't like the idea about him and his mannerisms, Wolverine I just fucking hate to piss.

And for This or That, the desert, to many ways to die in the Rainforest, if you have a good shelter in the desert you're fine

I like super heroes so I am going back to them.

Nightcrawler or Collosus.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: This or that?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

Rain forest. :] You have water and cool animals. XD

Getting hit by a car or a heart attack?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 am

Night crawler
heart attack

Spam and cheese of Mayonaise and bacon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This or That?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum