The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ember Silvertongue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Ember Silvertongue
Nickname(Optional): Em, Emmy, Fang.
Race/Species: Elemental Vampire.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Hometown: Lewisham

{Physical}
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Dark brown
Body: Tattoo on left shoulder of her name.
Face: Ear peircings (if that counts.)
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: Slends Athletic build, light on her feet.

{Personality}
Ember is a very serious person. After her early life she thinks it’s best to keep people on their toes. She is a very calm person and is a very easy person to open up to as she listens at the right times without battering you with questions. She likes to take things slow as fast tongues and sharp comments usually get her into difficult positions. She has a few anger issues but it takes a lot to make her snap completely. She thinks rationally and loves new friends and to just live for the moment.

{Background}
Embers background is a very tragic one which she keeps to herself. She has only told the headmistress about her past in case it interferes with her work.
When Ember was 6 months old her mother (Louise) was brutally murdered in Embers nursery. Louise had her stomach slit with a demonic blade and she was left to die as the nursery went up in flames. Her father (Joe) took Louise’s death to heart, it destroyed his life. He sent Ember to stay with her grandparents while he tried to recover from his wife’s death. He drank, he gambled and he picked a fight with anyone who would even glance at him. Ember was content to stay with her grandparents. They helped her through her own grieving for the mother she never had and would never get to know. Her grandparents got her into school and told her that education gets you everywhere, trying to instill good morale's into her. However when Ember was 6 years old, both her grandparents were killed in a car crash and Ember was thrown back in with her father.
The next years of her life were miserable. She would work all day at school then come home, cook for herself and her father, do her homework then manage to clean up a part of their always untidy house. She spent 11 years of her life like this. Her father would come home drunk and angry and bash her around. He blamed Ember for her mother’s death, he would always yell at her, “if it wasn’t for you she would have never gone into the nursery and she would be alive today.” Ember grew up from the age of 5 believing with all her heart it was her fault that her mother died. She blamed herself for why her father was unhappy and hated her so much. So she stifled her cries of pain when her father would hit her black and blue, she would wear long sleeved tops to hide the bruises and cuts, come home every night and cook and clean, hoping, hoping, that one day her father would say “good job,” or “Thanks pet,” but alas her father’s only communications were grunts or yelling at her.
When she was 19 Ember escaped from the hell hole that was meant to have been her home, a place she was meant to have felt safe and loved. She moved in with her friend to an apartment, having got a place in university Ember was sure her life would go up from here. Well, she thought that until he turned up drunk on her doorstep.
He was worse than usual, he used a quiet voice when he was this much in a raise and it made her shiver. She had let him in, of course. Her friends were out and she had stayed home to study. The moment she had let him through her door and it was shut he went off on one of his usual anger rushes. Glass was smashed, tables broken, the phone wire had been cut by her father and it was only when the man had her with a gun to her head that she snapped completely. It wasn’t her fault her mother died – she had been a baby, it was his fault. He hadn’t fixed the latch, he hadn’t helped her through school, when she was bullied, he hadn’t come to parent’s evenings, and he didn’t care about her at all.
When Ember snapped out of her rage her father’s lifeless eyes were wide in shock, his neck was twisted at a weird angle and his body was fractured in different places. So she fled.
She was fine for a while, slowly discovering her powers, learning her mother was a cupid herself Ember came to the realization she too, was at least half cupid. Ember also learnt through alot of difficulty and looking that somewhere she had a twin sister, who's adoptive mother had also been murdered by the same demon who had murdered her own fostor mother The fight with her father had changed her emotionally and physically; the man had turned her into a vampire - well half a vampire as Ember had been able to rip the mans fangs out of her neck before the full venom had spread She worked alone, studying books to figure out what she could do. She practiced alone, slowly developing her elemental powers she became strong. She depended on herself and no-one else. Her powers gave her that confidence boost and she was well on her way to conquering her thirst. She realized it kicked in on her 19th birthday, the lust for blood but she had found a substitute. Being only half vampire she didn’t need it that much but she was experimenting on making a new blood, one that you would have to drink once a week and be perfectly fine. She walked the earth alone, looking for a place that would change her. That’s when she stumbled upon AON. She was determined to finish her schooling to make something of herself other than the blood crazed killer anyone would think, however when she got there she found her long lost twin and everything changed.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 am

You are pretty much Approved. Though you should proofread and edit your background a little, you had quite a few grammatical errors that made it sound odd. Perhaps mention why your father chose to blame you for his death. But these are just suggestions, you are still approved either way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 am

Do you think that's better? I was in a rush earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

Much better, though there is still a few small grammatical errors, but I am just very picky about things like that.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 am

Sorry im not very good on that, im dislexic so you'll have to bare with me - im using my word document to try and check it all but if theres a few things im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 am

Don't worry about it, I will just spell/grammar check it for you. Give me a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 am

I proof read it, it's fine now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 am

heyy XD Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ember Silvertongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember Silvertongue   Ember Silvertongue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember Silvertongue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: