The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lucifers Angel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Luci Maria Fortune.
Nickname(Optional): Luci, lu-lu
Race/Species: Death Angel
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Unknown

{Physical}
Eyes: Constantly changing colour depending on mood.
Hair: Vibrant red. Long. Fringe that covers eyes.
Body: A tattoo of barb wire around wrist. Small frame. Pale skin. Scars parallel to each other just inside sholder blades. A necklace with a green stone held inside a small silver cage.
Face: Spider bite on the left side of her bottom lip.(peircing)
Height: 5ft 3
Weight: 7 st

{Personality}
Short tempered, strong headed, funny, sadistic. Is very stubborn and likes to argue but also listens to people who want to be heard. Doesnt like big headed people, or people who gloat. Can be very kind and bubbly but is easily thrown into a bad mood. Can also be extremely weird and tends to test out the patience of new people. Owns alot of different weapons. Is a very bad cook.

{Background}
Has two brothers (Shrui and Nathan) and a sister (Kiara). Has medium wealth. Owns a pet lynx called Ruby and 2 horses, Razzy and Harvey. Cannot remember her past as she was witness to her fathers brutal murder and her mother to try and keep her from madness erased all memory of her father and the murder using black magic and a powerful green stone that is hung around her neck.

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors, sumone gave me a nickname =3)
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] <---Use that for your image, If you want I can just do it for you.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 am

if it isnt much trouble could u do it for me? ^^' im not used to this yet
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am

Done, I also suggest using that picture as an avatar. Once again if you are unsure on how to do that, I can explain it to you, or just do it for you. Oh and by the way, sweet looking chick, she's hot.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 am

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 am

Just one more thing, explain why she cannot remember her past for me.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 am

umm ok =] well he father was brutally killed and she was there to witness it and became traumatized so her mother erased her memory to keep her sane ^^'
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 am

I don't mean to make things complicated for you but, what did she use to erase your memory? Magic? I could be really picky and point out the fact that you would still remember all the events after the memory wipe, which would call for a larger background... but I wont make you, it's not that big a deal. Just add what you just said onto her background and tell what her mother used to wipe her memory. Once you do that I'll Approve you.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am

better? =3 also thanks for the help ^^
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 am

told ya' that was a sweet chick Luci lol,nice write up by the way
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 am

No problem, Approved. Oh and did you know there was a chat box at the bottom of the site?
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 am

thankies ^^ iv alwas wanted to be a writer =]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am

looks like you just got approved Luci TT-TT
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 am

Not to be a douche bag and brag, but you should check out my application, it's pretty cool too. I'm a teacher and the name's Jecht Spiegel.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am

why are you so glum lan ¬¬ and thankies jecht iv taken a look ur background is amazing =] also ur the first person i dont really know thats used the term douche bag xDD i use it quite alot with friends ^^
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:38 am

Thank you. I use a lot of vulgar terms with my friends, so you'll be hearing a lot more of my awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: RE: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Hmn.. I've always wanted to be a writer to. Well I do write but I'm not famous and never will be. XD

I wonder if anyone will realise who I am. :3
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 pm

have you thaught about writing a book and publishing it or somthing along those likes =] you could become famous ^^

what do you mean realise who you are? oO
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: RE: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 pm

You know me, Luci. XD

I'm already on a writer's site. I have over a hundred readers on my story so I'm happy enough for that at the moment. :]
I don't think my stuff will ever be published. XD
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am

i know u....ummmm tbb? blitz? >>'
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: RE: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am

I'm not going to tell you until you really figure it out. :]

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBcode ><)
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 am

bwahahahaha its tibs >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucifers Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Angel   Lucifers Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifers Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: