The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! Empty
PostSubject: Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members!   Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 am

Welcome to the kingdoms, a place of blood, politics and death.Welcome to the hell spanning from the summer sea to the winter sea, our gates are open to you, choose your side, choose your king carefully.

The land of the "seven" kingdoms is ripped apart by war,lives and loves lost for pointless gain of few.Will you save or doom peasants and squires?Will you serve honour and obligation or personal gain.

The kingdoms are in a state of war and divide,3 kings claim the thrown.

Joffery of house Lannister bastard son of the twins Cercie and Jaime Lannister,creature of incest claims the south and is merciless to enemies and his own subjects alike but the south is rip for the picking of those who follow him.

Theon of house Greyjoy claims the throne from the iron islands but his power is weak,he captured Winterfell seat of Robb Stark once and was rooted out almost instantly,he is harsh like all his people and a reaver plundering the world ripe for the taking,he can be cruel yet Eddard Stark the recent hand who died for knowing of Jaime and Cercie was Theon's fosterer and Eddard taught Theon honour so Theon is less inclined to lead harrying parties and more merciful than most of his people,a potentially good king.

Robb Stark is the final claimant,though unlike the other two he claims the northern lands from Riverrun in the middle ground to the wall he claims by the right of the Starks the true kings of winter.He is strong,merciful and just a good king but young and bendable but with his mothers council he makes a good king and is a fine honourable and chivalrous knight who has won many a victory and lost but once.

Thus is the story of the state the land is in now,a claimant given up was Stannis Bartheon who sits upon his dragon stone island with the stone forts around him and broods,planning how to win the people and the kingdom that is by right his as he is eldest brother and heir to the throne of the late deceased Robert Bartheon.

Choosing a side may not be so easy for peasant nor lord nor knight.

Please join it would be greatly appreciated,thank you for reading!

Your sincerely
Conor(Lan)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members!   Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:11 am

Oooo i wanna join!!! conor give me a link please???
Back to top Go down

Lookie lookie a new awesome forum in need of members!
Page 1 of 1