The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard Empty
PostSubject: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Alexander Xavier Annavianna
Nickname(Optional):
Race/Species: Phoenix
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Mount Nar

{Physical}
Eyes: Aquamarine
Hair: Deep Crimson
Body: Eight pack.
Face: ((Any unique features that your face may have, such as a scar or facial hair))
Height: 6'2"
Weight:223

{Personality}
Anger issues. Alex is very easily provoked to violence. If he knows you, he is funny and fun to be around. As long as he is a friends with a person, he can dish jokes, and take them. If you are a stranger he doesn't have the time of day for you unless you have a means of proving yourself interesting. Otherwise, simply talking to him is grounds to start a fight.

{Background} Born as the son of Tatianna Annavianna and Gabriel Draconis, Alex was one of many children. His life from birth to the age of six is unknown to him as is most often the case with adults. As a child he spent most of his time in seclusion, perplexed by his abilities and pushing himself to be better. After all, he had dozens of older siblings to compare too. He was taught how to read and write, how to speak, math, science, random other things involving school until he was sixteen.
Three days after his sixteen birthday, he left home being almost an adult by human standards, in the eyes of his own people, he was but a child. Remaining secluded in the mountains of Gades, Alex would train for 284 years, becoming a master of his art. He would teach himself how to fight, how to use his innate magic and abilities as well as how to survive.
Upon turning 300 and reaching adulthood in the eyes of his parents, Alex would return home to his mother though. For 60 some years he would live the life of leisure in Gades, always having money and the birthright of Prince. When his father Gabriel founded the realm known as New Destrona, Alex would move there taking his title of Prince along with him. As the nation developed into a militaristic society, Alex would embrace war in all its aspects, being granted the title of Champion by his father. Alex would continue to form an elite unit, training them in the ways of combat both on small and large scales. His father’s basic battle plan was to send Alex and his men in first to take out the bulk of the enemy defenses only to follow up with the army. This is a plan however that would never go into effect for Alex would receive word that Gabriel had plans of invading Ambrosia, the home of the Annavianna family. Rebelling against Gabriel, Alex would inform his grandfather and ruler of the nation, Univeicest of Gabriel’s plans. For that, his father disowned him.
Filled with hatred for his father, Alex sought out an old friend, Raltack, the only person he knew could help him. Ral would use his own, dark magics to reach into Alex’s genetic code, pulling out all from his father and replacing it with generic Phoenix code that would bond with what he already had, changing him as a being entirely. Now, Alex was pure…a true Phoenix.
Needing a home, Alex contracted the help of another friend, Ryuho who created another a realm within its own dimension hidden in the folds of the major planes of existence. Here, Alex would craft Mount Nar, a mountain on an island. The peak of which he would level to build his home and the grounds.
While his home was being constructed, Alex would meet Rose, his future wife. The two would date for a time before marrying and having children. The first, they adopted: Verga Annavianna, the second was truly theres: Alexander Xavier Annavianna II. Unknown to the couple however, they weren’t Alex’s only children. Before the birth of his son, Alex would have an affair with a woman by the name of Nova, impregnating her, a mistake that would not surface until after the birth of his son. On Alex II’s sixth birthday, Nova came to the door, their daughter with them. This would set off a serious of fights between Alex and his wife which would inevitably lead to their divorce.
The day that Rose moved out, she invited her Aunt, Sky over to help her move. Alex and Sky talked about the events that had occurred and within no time they hit it off. His ex wife left…her Aunt however stayed. The two would date, spending every waking moment in each others company until the night Alex proposed. Now engaged, Alex’s left for months. He had recently learned of a new ability and left to master it. Upon his return, Sky was still there as if he had never left, waiting for him. The two would continue their life together waiting for the day they would actually marry. ((Enter present.))

Powers: Alex is a master of everything relating to fire. Imagine the most powerful human fire mage in existence...now triple his power. Being a phoenix, Alex is a completely composed of fire and so has an innate nack for manipulating and using it, he doesn't need spells or chams to do so, it is simply an innate ability. Through his mastery of fir and heat, he is able to generate raw electricity inm the form of lightning as well as other advanced powers such as the ability to control molten materials and the ability to cause a person's blood to boil within them.

{Appearance} ((I would prefer for pictures, but if not a VERY DETAILED description of your characters appearance.))

Last edited by Alexander Annavianna on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the background.)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Background needs to be way longer, though I see you haven't finished your app yet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: No it doesn't?   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Background is not something that should be put into a character sheet. Other than wanting a background check for hiring purposes...a character's background should be discovered through roleplay, not read so that later another character can cheeseball it by saying "I read your mind." Now...as far as a background check goes...you don't want to know my credentials. The overly exceed that of everyone elses here...except for Sky's...and that is because she knows me.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am

No, write a background for your character. Things are meant to be uncovered through role-play yes, but you aren't suppose to use knowledge learned from outside the RP in the RP. Meaning that if you read my background, it doesn't mean your character knows everything about me, he doesn't know shit, he has to learn it on his own. You'd be breaking the rules if you did that. I'm an Admin and I say write me a damn background.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Mr. Persony thing who's thing is to long for me to bother remembering...   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am

^ I agree. :]

If everyone else has to write a background, you should too.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: You happy?   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am

There, I wrote a background-Ish...I refuse to cover 370 years of existence. That covers the highlights of what has happened in his life since I started playing the character. Now, I realize that it is breaking the rules...but you cannot tell me, Jecht is it? That you have never been in a roleplay with someone and they break out with your life story like there character was there for it. Rules get broken. Either way, there is your damn background now let me know when you need someone beat up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 am

That's better, I think backgrounds are more less there so you can't make shit up along the way, like he gets in a fight and in order to win you could say "HE WAS A FUCKIN UMMM SUPER FIGHTAH" it just helps keep everything in check.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 am

That's fine...just, the first person who approaches me with "I know your life story" I'll kill them. Not kidding.
>.>
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

Let me know if anyone does that, I will personally rape them with my ban-hammer.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Sound like a Plan   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 am

Sounds like a plan. And I was just screwin' with you about being picky.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Everyone else had to write up a personality, now you do too. Do it, you aren't approved yet so DO NOT role-play yet, though I know you had a topic with Sky, that can slide for now, just don't start ANY new topics until you are approved.. Also, what exactly are his powers?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: That was my bad.   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 am

I truly meant to post his personality when I did his background, that was my fault entirely. Now...his pending approval has nothing to do with the topic he posted in Sky's office. Whether he gets the job or not, Alex will be frequently visiting Sky at work. I realize I am yet to be approved or denied which is why I posted only in Sky's office. I apologize for having not filled out the personality section and for not fully explaining the extent of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 am

Approved. <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am

Approved and moved by me. Your powers seem a little over the top, but I'll approve it for now, if something comes up later on and you are deemed over powered then you will be forced to weaken yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: That will be no problem.   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 am

That won't be a problem. The roleplay the character is originally from, the powers aren't overly excessive at all...I will simply be sure to only the force that is absolutely necessary which hopefully will be none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard   Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Annavianna: Captain of the Guard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: