The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Breaking Free~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am

Allisen let him lead her to the tree. "Alise is fine. I was in the hopsital because I keep blacking out. I never know why I do either.." She sighed softly, looking up at the man. "Thank you for getting me out of there."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 am

Adramelech gagged as the sun hit his face and he immediately retreated behind Allisen's shadow not liking the heat or the warmth "Glad were out of the Hospital but now i want to go back" He gagged some more leaded Allisen over to a shady tree so he didn't have to hide in her shadow

"I'm sorry about this i'm just not very good with sunlight it makes my whole body kind of glow and blind people and i don't like that its not a good thing anyway Alise you don't mind me calling you Alise do you. what were you in there for?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:27 am

As Allisen and Adra walked into the courtyard she smiled welcoming the sun to heat her icey skin. "Nice to meet you too, Adra." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Free~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: