The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

A hopefull request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: A hopefull request   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 am

Luci bit her lip softly as she began to wish she hadn't come to ask too late for that idiot.. she mentally kicked herself and looked at the mistress, her eyes wide and slightly nervouse. She sat down quickly and placed the pictures on her lap "ok....i know this is alot to ask but i really would be gratefull if you could mull over the idea instead of giving me a quick no answer ok?" she paused for a moment trying to keep her calm composure before speaking "Is there any chance at all of the academy constructing a stable block? i know this question is from my own selfishness but its effecting my well being.." she frowned slightly hoping she was using the right words to get her point across. keep it together luci, your asking for a very reasonable thing... she snapped from her thaughts quickly before continuing I own 2 horses see.. she gingerly placed the photos of her horses on the mistresses desk "Since i got them they have been my entire life, but i didn't know any stables near by and i wasnt sure on whether or not i could leave campus." she looked at the mistress trying to see if she was bored or annoyed before deciding to go back on her proposal "i guess really im fighting a losing argument since moneys an issue and maintainance is also a problem...but i miss them so much i just wanted to try...umm thankyou for your time" she smiled slightly and stood up reaching out to pick up the pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A hopefull request   Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:34 am

Sky had been shuffling through more paper work. She leaned her chin in her hand that was supported by her elbow resting on her desk. She heard the knock and didn't even bother to glance up with she waved one of her hands. The door opened and a simple gust of wind guided the female into Sky's office. "Come now, darling. Have a seat and tell me what's on your mind," she said as she rested her arm on top of the desk and looked to the girl. Her bright green hued eyes would just watch the girl walk, her legs crossing while she leaned back into her seat to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: A hopefull request   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 am

Luci walked quickly down the hall toward's the mistresses office, clutching some pictures to her chest possesively She'll understand right...i mean it's not like im asking for buckingham palace... luci thaught nervously to herself.

She knocked softly on the mistresses door and stood quietly looking down at her feet "A stable isn't that much...i could pay for the building and keeping of it.." she mumbled to herself hopefully; she really did miss her horses and would do anything to see them again soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hopefull request   

Back to top Go down

A hopefull request
Page 1 of 1