The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Funny pick up lines

Go down 
+4
Lanstrlen
Mindfreak
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Nicole Larissa Apollymi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Funny pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm

so i was bored and i decided to look up funny pick up lines, this one crack me up. i couldnt stop laughing and i'm still laughing as i'm typing this down. ok ok here it is lol hehe "Did you just fart?, because you blew me away."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 am

xD my friend said that to me one it was pretty hilarious and what made it funnier was she's a girl so we were on the floor, unfortunately it was in school in a lesson so now our teacher think's we're insane and the other pupil's think were lesbian xD
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 am

haha, thats too funny. dude i would die from embarrassment, if that ever happen to me. XD btw i told my mom that pick up line and she laughed her ass off.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 am

lmao xDD i've got one for ya ' I may not be the best looking lad here, but hey I'm the only one talking to you! ' i got that at a party! but the dude who said it ended up with his face in the punch(i think that's what it was) and my hand on the back of his head =3 there are alot of truely hilarious ones out there, if someone used that fart pickup line i'd be pissing myself with laughter xD
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 am

haha. dude thats crazy? "i may not be the best looking lad here, but hey im the only one talking to you" dude that pick up line is mean lol i'm glad that you put his face in the punch bowl lol. i would have bitch slap his ass. i have another one. " I love to drink your bath water!!" lol isnt that just gross? i bust out laughing when i heard that.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 am

omg eww xDD what if you'd just had like a mud fight or somthing and you couldnt take a shower lmao it would be gross! that's possible the weirdest pick up line i've ever heard xD it's made my day completely heres one ' Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder ' you gotta give it credit for word play but wouldnt you be there like wtf? is some guy said that to you xD
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 am

haha, dude if a guy say that to me i would be looking like this -_- lol. man i have to look for more. lol this one is a come on line "Is it cold in here? or do i make you perk up?" lol
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 am

omg if a guy said that to me id probably stand on his foot or somthing xD lmao we could hold a contest for the weirdest/funniest pick up line X3 it would be hilarious and it might show some guy's how retarded they sound somtimes lol.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 am

Best Pick up line, Ever? Look no farther.

"Am I in heaven, CAUSE YOU GOT NICE CANS! Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:26 pm

haha mindfreak, dude this is the best pick up lines and maybe we should have like a contest lol. ok ok here are the some of the most funnest pick up lines. "I'm just a love pirate lookin' for some booty" Funny pick up lines Icon_lol and "why dont you get on your knees and smile like a doughnut" ok now if a guy say ever say that to me... Funny pick up lines 756437 Funny pick up lines 973228 <----- that would happen lol, this one is pretty funny and gross. "If you were a booger i'd pick you first" lol
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 am

"Hey can your holes drift up the rod" was one I heard and the other was "Averages asses are nice but you could kill a donkey with that view" <--- wtf lol my mate used that on his GF today,she kneed him in the bollocks
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 am

lol i would have kick him in his balls too lol. jecht i heard that one before lol and i still dont get it. "The word for the day is legs, lets go back to my place and spread the word" haha XD <---- too funny one of the best ones
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 am

One i havent used but apparently work's.

"I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles ... and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue."
or
"I'm a great swimmer can I demonstrate the breast stroke"
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 am

Haha. that's funny but i don't believe that it works. Funny pick up lines Affraid
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 am

I dunno :p but if i tried i'd probably get kicked in the nut's or slapped
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:47 am

lol yep you would, so dont try to use it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 am

lol ok this is gross but funny Funny pick up lines Lol

1. "My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 am

Mindfreak wrote:
Best Pick up line, Ever? Look no farther.

"Am I in heaven, CAUSE YOU GOT NICE CANS! Very Happy "

futurama xDD i love that line it's crazy X3

"you be the titanic and i'll be the ice burge and i'll go down on you!" do you yet that? cause i don't xDD
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:04 am

What do you mean..you don't get it?

and i think it's jumbled up a bit..I think it's meant to be "I'll be the titanic..and you..be the ice berg.." XD
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:10 am

lol i dont get it either.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 am

*dosent wanna have to be the one to explain it*
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 am

Shut up i wrote it off the top of my head TT-TT and im stupid so ul have to retard it down abit for me to understand it xDD
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am

Okay..the guy is the ship..= Titanic. The woman is the ice berg right. The titanic sank...so when he say's it is going down..so when it say's going down on an ice berg. It mean's.

Guy is going down on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 am

ohhhhhhh wow im so slow lol haha, "Its getting hot, so take off all your clothes" Funny pick up lines Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 am

Very Happy I had to think of a way to simplify that one lol..other than just coming right out with it bluntly.

" Do you belive in love at first sight? or should i walk past again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny pick up lines   Funny pick up lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny pick up lines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next