The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Luke's swim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:07 am

Nicole blushed, "Luke is a great kisser." Nicole thought. Nicole wrap her arms around Luke neck. "So this is what its like to be in a man arms."Nicole thought, smiling shyly at Luke. "I guess this means you don't have a girlfriend?" Nicole asked. Nicole couldn't stop staring into Luke eyes, they were reflecting beautifully from the stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:36 am

Luke smiled, brightly, as he felt his cheeks burning up. He chuckled lightly, 'Woah! She kissed me!!' He thought.
He quickly grabbed her hand and spun her around into him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He smiled to her, his eyes reflecting the beautiful stars from the sky as his lips were curved into a smile as bright as them.
He leaned towards her, smiling as he closed his eyes when his lips met hers. He kissed her lightly and softly. Then he pulled back to smile at her, "You shouldn't be sorry babe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 am

Nicole blushed at Luke words, and quickly kissed him on his lips. Nicole froze, "Oh God, oh GOD!!, i just kissed him, someone kill me now." Nicole thought. "what if he has a girlfriend!!" Turning away quickly from Luke. "I'm soo soo sorry." Nicole said over her shoulder, she couldn't look at Luke for she was so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 am

Luke smiled as she saw her swim towards him,his lips curved into a soft and gentle smile, while his dark blue eyes shinned in the moonlight beautifully. He frowned slightly when she looked down as she gently cupped her chin in his right hand.
"What do you mean? How could they not give someone as lovely as you a chance?" He smiled, as he lifted her chin up to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:17 am

Nicole smiled , shaking her head. swimming underwater to the other side where Luke was, coming from under the water Nicole appeared in font of Luke. Nicole silver hair was slick back from the water, smiling shyly at Luke. "I'm okay." answering Luke question, Nicole sighed. "I'm just sick of the other students talking about me or being scared of me due to my past. Nicole looked down and whispered "they didn't even give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 am

Luke smiled softly at Nicki, "So how are you then?"
Luke didn't know what, but he was feeling something in his stomach, butterflys. Here he was with a beautiful lady, his heart was beating at speeds it had never beat at before, and his lips were fixed into a smile, no matter what he did. He swam down to the deep end as he stood there treading water, smiling at her from the otherside of the pool, beckoning her to come over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:20 am

Nicole smiled at Luke as he help her into the pool, pushing her sliver hair from her face, she blushed deeply how Luke was looking into her eyes. Nicole didn't know what to say, he was affecting her, she couldn't help it. There was something about being this close to Luke that made her too warm and too damned nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

Luke smiled, warmly, and helped her into the pool. He ran a hand through his dark blonde hair as it fell into his face. He looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes, they were magical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 am

Nicole smiled at Luke, still having her hands in his. "Sure i would love too swim with you, and sure you can call me that." Nicole giggled at the name Lukey is was cute. Nicole seemed to forgotten the other students who either stared or ignored or whispered about her. it only seem like it was her and Luke at the pool and no one else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 am

Luke chuckled lightly and shaked her hand.
"Nice to meet you Nicole, may I call you Nicki, and if you like you may call me Lukey."
He smiled softly to her as he said this, then he asked something..
"Would you like to go for a swim with me?" He said, nervously, he realised he still had hold of her hand, but he didn't let go, if she said yes he would help her into the pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 am

Nicole smiled, Taking his hand. "Im Nicole, but my friends call me Nic or Nikki." Nicole Look deep into Luke blue eyes, and smiled "He has a good soul." Nicole thought " and a beautiful smile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 am

Luke smiled, her sliver eyes were beautiful, he could get lost in them so easily.
"Sorry.. I didn't introduce my self, Im Luke." He said with a soft smile, and held out his hand.
He was still standing in the pool, and the stars in the sky were reflected into her deep blue eyes. They seemed even more visable against this dark night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 am

Nicole sliver blue eyes widen, "Is he talking to me?" Nicole thought, even checking to look behind her to make sure, seeing that no one there, Nicole guessed he was. "Umm, hi." Nicole said shyly, smiling at him."awww,he sooo cute and his eyes are to die for." Nicole thought blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 am

Luke looked up and noticed Nicole sitting on the edge of the poolside. She was pretty, no doubt about it. He wasn't going to ignore her, he was polite and she looked to him like she'd had enough of people not being nice to her. He swam over to her, his legs kicking powerfully through the water, but with hardly any effort as his strong arms circled threw the water. He reached her and smiled slightly, he ran a hand through his dark blonde hair as he looked to her with his deep blue eyes, suddenly he became quite nervous.
"Hello there." He said, his voice sweet and kind as he smiled to her slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 am

Nicole was in her own lil world, sitting at the ledge of the pool, her legs in the water. she was sick of the other students whispering about her so she blocked them out. Nicole snapped out of her own world when she heard a splash, looking up she saw a cute guy around her age in the pool. Nicole quickly look down hiding her blush. " Wow he is cute." Nicole thought. He was the first guy to catch her attention "He should be proud of himself." Nicole joke to herself. there was noway that Nicole would introduce herself, she was too shy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Luke's swim   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 am

Luke jogged to the poolside, barefeet as she steadily jogged towards the pool, he was only in his red swimming shorts, and his muscler chest was on show as she dived excellantly into the water below. He jumped, and flipped over, forward rolling three times before sliding into the water gracefully. He ran a hand through his dark blonde hair as she opened his bright blue eyes.
He tipped his head back as he layed on his back, he kicked his legs powerfully, as he circled his strong arms around and above his head, passing his ear as they slid into the water after every stroke, his fingers together.
Luke had only just arrived at the academy, and he'd only arrived here to look after his sister Hailie. She was safe in her dorm with her friends, so he thought he'd take a quick swim. He loved swimming, and he always kept himself fit by swimming and playing basket ball with the lads.
No one else was around as he was swimming through the water, with little effort as he seemed to swim easily through the pool. It was night time, around 8 o'clock as he looked up at the beautiful shinning stars, the sparkle reflected into his deep blue eyes as he saw the reflection in the water. Just like his sister, this was his favourite time of day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   

Back to top Go down

Luke's swim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2