The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeWhoWalksWithTigers

Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa Empty
PostSubject: Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

Begining Note: Both Characters Have The Exact Same aspect, appearance, history etc. beside the fact that Koudou is Sin's shadow world form.

\Postwar Admin. Bureau Report #6690 /
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Name: Takai, Sin
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 123 lbs
Birthday: Jan 20 (Presumed)
Blood Type: Unanalyzable
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Kingdom Of Ibara
Race: Humanoid Gear ( Dragon Wolf Genetically Engineered )

Piccy!: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Personality
His personality is usually random, jumping from one state of mind to the other without any warning. One moment he can he all happy go lucky, the next he could be running around through a city killing people. Recent studies about him say that his personality reflects his moood.
He also has a very short temper, in most cases when someone talks back to him about a thing he's sure of and will imidieatly get angry if someone threatens him or those close to him.

Equipment
Two Crescent Blades made by his late wife that he cherishes like he cherished her, some would even say that her spirit resides in them.
He also uses two modified magnums for long distance fights.
Main weapons are his claws and fangs.
Wears a black dragon hide vest and baggy camo pants and sometimes a cloak.
The Right Takai Eye ( The Right Eye Of Death ) - Gives him the posibility to analize the genetic matter in one's body at a sub atomic level, and also allows him to disintegrate that matter at the same level. He needs to have direct eye contact with anyone if he wants to use it. It also leaves his body completely open to attacks. It takes about 30 seconds to channel the energies in his eye. Advantage - Insant Kill , Disadvantage - Channeling Time, Extreme Amount Of Power is drained.

History

He was born as the heir to the throne of the Kingdom Of Ibara, which fell during the war, when he was still young. He was then captured by the enemies of Ibara and brought to a underground facility which wanted to use his royal blood and body as a weapon, so they modified his genetic code, adding genes from wolves and dragons. After 5 years the experiment was finished and he was re-awakened but something in his mind came back to live also, giving him most of his memories back. When he remembered what happened to his family and kingdom he went berserk and slaughtered most of the scientists that altered his body. After a long time since he escaped, and got rid of those who would seek to harm him or use him as a weapon, he made his home in the forest of Hyetsu, a place where, at that time, nothing but ancient trees and shadows ruled. He was quite happy in his new home, until he met a girl that came to the forest to gather herbs for her grandmother, but got lost. He helped her find the herbs and find her way back to her home, but was attacked by the villagers, who found him as a threat to their peaceful community. He went back into the forest to hide from his pursuers and since that day the girl, Rose, visited him daily, and step by step they fell in love and got married and had a daughter. A few years after, war broke again and Rose went to war along with his dearly beloved, but fell there. Now he lives alone in his lonely forest, and sometimes even plays the ocarina, a musical instrument that is most dearly to him. Recently he was hired as a Arts Teacher in The Academy of The Night by Headmistres Raven and teaches the young ones all types of arts, starting from drawing and ending with how to slice someone's gut without him noticing.

Last edited by HeWhoWalksWithTigers on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 am

Sin you know I love you but I will be strangled if I let you in with such a short note on your personality...

We need a piccy of your appearance too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeWhoWalksWithTigers

PostSubject: Re: Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:11 am

Oh o.o I really forgot about the picture xD I copied the link but forgot to paste it in. Wait, give me a moment and I'll update my sheet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Still need to elaborate on the personality.

HeWhoWalksWithTigers

PostSubject: Re: Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 am

Atreyuvision wrote:
Still need to elaborate on the personality.

My lord. It's a personality. How much more can I write about it x.x ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 am

Just pop in a bit about what he likes.. and er... anything to fill it up.

Then I can approve you. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa   Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Takai/Koudou "J" Mishiwa
Page 1 of 1