The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Mel Moving In.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Jaynie smiled at Mel shyly then borught in her rucksack and small suitcase with her tail then sitting on the bed opposite Mel and said " Thankyou so much and hi i'm Jaynie, but you can call me jay if you want to" She smiled at Mel to try and cheer her up.

She curled her long fluffy tail around herself as if to hug herself softly as she took out a photo and started crying as she looked at the picture of the young girl stood next to her,tears fell down her face and her ears flattened against her head as she cried silently.

Jaynie had been taught to cry silently by her older sister Heaven so there parents didn't ask difficult questions when her girlfriends dumped her, as she cried she said "I miss you Heaven and i'm sorry for shouting at you" She hugged the photo close to her chest then cried into her pillow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 am

"Thanks Mel." She brushed the hair from Melanie's cheeks and pulled it back into a ponytail, she then pulled a hair tie from her wrist to hold the hair in place. She got up and got a wet washcloth and gave it to Mel for her face. She went and got a cup of water and set it next to Melanie before going back to the doorway to get her bags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Mel smiled weakly and nodded to Alice before turning slightly and nodding to Jaynie. They both looked like nice girls. She wouldn't mind friends like them.
Mel looked past Jaynie out into the corridor. It was empty save for a few extra bags lying here and there. Mel sighed and took a deep breath, whispering, her voice still hoarse from crying.
"You're both very welcome."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 am

Jaynie knocked on the dorm room door shyly then peeked her head in and saw two girls sat down and then piped up and asked in a shy quiet voice "Hello my names Jaynie is it ok if i room with you please?" Jaynie had always been taught to use manners all the time and had never been impolite ever to anyone no matter how rude they were to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 am

She smiled."I know who you are Melanie. I'm Alice."She shook her hand."You don't mind if I room here do you?"She motioned to her bags on the floor."I was in another room but it became crowded."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 am

Mel cried until she could cry no more. She cried until her tears ran dry, and her hair was plastered to her face with salt water and sweat.
I must look a wreck. She thought to herself.
Straightening up out of Alice's embrace, she looked at her.
"Thankyou..." She whispered, and she really did mean it. It was nice to have a hug from someone, nice to know they cared.
She smiled and held out her hand suddenly.
"I'm Melanie." Her voice was still croaky and raspy from all the crying, but Mel tried her hardest to smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am

"Shh it's okay."She hugged Mel close and rocked slightly. She didn't know what was wrong but it didn't matter. She would sit with her until she was okay again. Sometimes crying is the best way to release pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 am

Mel couldn't speak. She'd already told Vladen and Danni; that was enough. She merely shook her head and carried on sobbing like her life depended on it.
She looked round at the person hugging her as if she'd just realized she wasn't alone. She knew the face; she was called Alice. Mel tried to smile - and failed. It became a grimace and pain cursed through her body again, forcing huge sobs straight from her chest.
She'd never known anything to hurt this much, even being shot was less painful than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 am

She hugged Mel tighter."Sweetie what happened?" She looked at Mel with worried eyes. What had happened to this girl to make her this way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 am

Mel couldn't stop sobbing, even as a friendly arm took her into a hug.
"It hurts!" Was all Mel could say. That and saying his name over and over again. Black was haunting her, she was sure of it. Even with Vladen now playing on her mind, Black seemed to rule her very esscence. Why did it hurt so much to not know? Would knowing make it any better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 am

Alice had already moved into a dorm but she decided to switch. It was too crowded with 4 girls. She walked towards Mel's dorm lugging her bags when she heard the scream. She set all her bags down on the floor just inside the door and ran to Mel's side."Whats wrong?!" She put her arms around Mel in a hug trying to calm her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Mel Moving In.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Mel ran into her new room, dropped her bags and ran to a corner. She let her knees buckle, her back against the wall. She let the tears fall now, cascading in streaks down her soft cheeks.
It hurt. It really hurt. It ached, deep inside her very heart and soul.
Mel sobbed uncontrolably now, letting the huge shakes rack her body, shaking her already trembling hands. How could this be happening to her? Mel was strong! She could overcome anything, couldn't she?
Mel threw her head back, ignoring the rhythmic thud as it hit the wall, and screamed. It felt good to scream, to let it all out. And Mel didn't care who heard her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   

Back to top Go down

Mel Moving In.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4