The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Mel Moving In.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:25 am

"Mel I would love to be their godmother!" Alice squealed. "But I don't know if I can move..." Alice's mouth turned down into a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 am

Mel nodded. She had more news.
" I'm moving away soon. The twins are growing fast, and Vlad and I are moving to Sheinara. You're welcome to come and stay with us. The land is plenty big enough for you. We'd love to have you around. I want you to be the godmother of the twins."
Mel smiled and took Alice's hand, placing it over her stomach so she could feel the babies' heartbeats. Would she agree? Would she hate Mel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 am

Alice laughed under her breath. "Surely you knew about my gift?" Alice laughed again. "I see the future Mel." She rolled her eyes as if it was a normal occurrence. "I see the path's people are on. When they change their mind or make another decision, the vision changes." Alice finished unpacking. "I believe you have something more to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Mel stopped and eyes Alice, a confused look set in her still excited eyes.
"You know?... How?..."
Placing a hand over her stomach, Mel bit her lip, preparing to tell Alice the next news. But she wanted to know how Alice had known before Mel! Surely that was impossible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 am

Alice continued bustling around the room. "I know." She had a small smile on her face. She had know Mel was pregnant before even Mel knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Mel laughed and placed her hand over her stomach. She wasn't sure how Alice would react, what with the dangers and all..
"Well, I'm pregnant..."
Mel smiled and took a small step towards her friend, waiting calmly for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 pm

"So what has Miss. Melanie been up to since little ole' me has been away?" Alice danced around the room unpacking her things. She was glad to be back, surrounded by friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Mel laughed for the first time in a while now. Happiness once again filled her eyes as they began to change colour as always.
Her best friend....Alice..... She was back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 am

She hugged back tightly and smiled. Then she replied, "Home... recovering..." She hugged Mel again. "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Mel looked round and smiled openly at Alice.
"Alice!!!!" She exclaimed, opening her arms and taking her friend in a huge hug. Thoughts had been running through her mind; horrific scenes falshing in her head and taunting her with nightmares. The knowledge that Alice was alive and well filled Mel with happiness and relief. It was clear she loved her friend dearly.
Standing back and looking at her friend, Mel spoke quietly.
"Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 am

Alice stepped quietly into the room. It had been quite some time since she had been in this dorm seeing how she had left the academy for at least 2 weeks. She saw Melanie and smiled slightly. She had missed her roommate dearly. "Melanie..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Mel stepped into the room gingerly, instantly sensing the tense atmosphere. Casting her eyes over Vladen for signs of hurt, she whispered.
"Where's Alice....?"
Mel gulped back a sob and took another step further into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Vladen sit's for several minutes, before he rises from the bed. seeing Alice's note. He read's it and turn's it over and writes on the back in flowing but easily readable script.

"Dearest Alice,

We are your family too..

All our Love, Vladen and Mel
"

without another word, Vladen pin's the note beneath the picture of her family, and turn's and limp's from the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Alice dropped her bags and got out a piece of paper and a pen. she began writing with inhuman speed:
Dear Vladen, Thank you for trying but I knew that it wouldn't work. It's all the stress from being away from my family. I won't be gone forever. Maybe a day maybe a few..idk really. Tell Mel thank you. She has been wicked nice to me.
All my love, Alice

Alice slips in the dorm without being noticed and leaves the note on the desk. She quickly leaves the room and grabs her bags and runs off into the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:46 am

Vladen moves over to the window shakily, collapsing against the sil, he shout's loudly into the night. "Goodbye Alice..Im sorry I couldnt save you from yourself.."

Vladen slump's to the wall and wipes the blood from his face, using the remain's of his shirt sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 am

She starts choking not wanting to swallow the blood. All she has worked for would be lost. The real Alice was getting back in control now and she spit the blood in Vladen's face not swallowing any of it. She grabbed her bags and jumped out the window leaving the picture of her family hanging on the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:09 am

Vladen does the only thing he can think to do upon hearing Alice's word's, he lift' his wrist to his mouth, biting it savegly until the blood run's freely, grasping her jaw in an iron grip he shoves his bleeding wrist into her mouth.

Knowing this is going to make her violently sick, and as weak as a kitten, while hopefully driving whatever is possessing her out of her system.
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 am

Alice, the real Alice, was screaming inside. Something was controlling her. Something she couldn't stop. She managed to speak on her own for only a moment, "Kill me Vladen.." She wailed. She couldn't fight anymore and she lost control again as her eyes faded back to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm

"So I am an ANIMAL to you am i Alice, nothing but a walking sack of blood for you to drink your fill from and be done with hmm?!," Vladen growl's at her as he flip's her feet from beneath her is a swift motion, sending her head over heel's to the floor. Kneeling beside her he shoves his wrist to her lip's pressing the pulsing vein beneath his skin to her lip's.

"Go on then Alice, drink your fill..Go on Woman, if you that is what you want, force those who care for you away, just as Rhiane did..and look where she ended up..spitted to a barn door by a farmer's pitchfork. I watched the axe part my sister's head from her body as i lay helpless Alice, I watched the light fade from her eye's..from the same eye's as mine..if that is what you want, then drink..and be gone from my sight..if not..stay and let me help you,"

Vladen had spoken without thinking, his tone full of grief and true pain for the loss of his sister. He had not even told Mel what had happened to Rhiane that night. He had told her she was dead, along with his father, but he had never fully explained.

The shock of his ready admission would shine inhis eye's as he look's at Alice and whisper's softly "You remind me so much of her...and i couldnt help her either..,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 am

She grabbed his wrist and flung him over her shoulder bringing him down against the bunk beds. "No you listen to ME Vladen. I will NOT do as you say and you will let me leave. If you are to follow me I will rip you limb from limb and suck you dry just as I do to every other ANIMAL I hunt. And then after you are dismembered and bloodless we will see who is left standing." She growled through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Vladen raises a wrist up for her to see, the strange light in his eye's intesifies, as does the deep richness to his voice. The smile on his face turn's soft and dangerous as he lean's close to Alice and whisper's softly.

"Dont test me Alice..sit down..," Vladen follow's this by kissing her on the forehead, and resting a hand on her shoulder. Squeezing lightly, he exert's a little pressure and sit's her down heavily on the bed. His breathing is deep and controlled as though he is holding something in check.
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am

She laughed darkly her eyes getting darker."You think I'm afraid of a were-bear?" She laughed again."I'm more afraid of my teddy bear of a brother, Emmett!" She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 am

Vladen's eye's subtly turn a harder steel blue, before slowly fading to a crimson red. A dominating growl slides from his chest and into Alice's ear's like a knife. Full of command and bordering upon dangerous. Vladen speak's, and let's a portion of his were-bear self shine through in his tone, manner and scent which had intensified to a fever pitch.

"Listen to me Alice..you are going to sit on that damned bunk bed..and you are going to rest until at least tomorow evening, otherwise if you run, I will hunt you and drag you back kicking and screaming to sit you right there, and let it start all over again..now listen to me..sit and rest.."

Vladen's tone has been as hard as iron, and as sharp as a knife, as his were-bear self shines, dis-concerting and alarming to those who have never felt it's presence and intensity before.
Back to top Go down
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:43 am

Her eyes went black again and her body stilled. She stood up and looked him right in the eyes, her coal like hues boaring into his."You will do no such thing!" A low growl emitted from her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 am

"Alice..at least wait until you can walk straight.." As if to prove a point, Vladen walk's over to her and pushes her lightly, watching her sit abruptly onto the bed with a startled expression.

"You need to recover Alice, and so help me, if it kill's me, you will rest before you travel, or i will drag you back, kicking and screaming to this academy until you rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   

Back to top Go down

Mel Moving In.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next