The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer   Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Jecht Spiegel
Nickname(Optional): The Dreamer
Race/Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: New York City, New York
Occupation: Head of Security, Teacher, Ex-Bounty Hunter, Ex-Member of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate

{Physical}
Eyes: Two different colors since one is fake. The Left eye is brown, it being his real eye while the right one is a lighter brown/hazel reddish color, it being his fake eye. Left = Real Right = Fake. No one knows this SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DO.
Hair: DARK Green
Body: Tattoo of a red dragon across his chest, starting from a little bit below his pant line and ending on his right shoulder. Many scars from years of his past careers. The most noticeable being the one stretching from his left shoulder to his mid-section, this was caused by his ex-best friend Rache's blade.
Face: Scar across his left cheek and down his right eye.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 184
Blood Type: O-

{Personality}
Jecht is very laid back, sarcastic, and lackadaisical, to the consternation of his team mates or friends. His philosophy seems to be based on the ancient samurai ideals of immediacy, such as considering oneself as dead and the idea of death being an awakening from a dream. Jecht also has a habit of being very indirect with his emotions; for example, he may behave antagonistically towards someone he actually likes. He can come off as a very dark and cold man due to his beliefs. He is extremely lazy and is known for slacking off, or sleeping on the job. He is very much so a rebel, not that he intentionally breaks all the rules; He tends to do it by just being himself or an accident. Jecht is also very self-destructive, known for getting himself into all types of trouble, or into situations that normally any man would die in, but some how he makes it out alive, sometimes with out even a scratch on him. He is very slow to change and accepting new people, he usually just pushes them away, figuring he is better off on his own. Jecht is also an insomniac, rarely getting sleep. ((Read my Background to get a better grip on my personality since I elaborated more on it there.))

Waterfalls
Clouds
Stars
Solitude
Meditating
Dreaming
Sleeping

Dislikes: Ignorance
Loud people
Big cities
Highly populated areas
Cocky people
Kids
Women with attitudes
Animals
A lot of other things

{Background}
Jecht was born and raised in New York City by his mother, living in the slums most of his life. His father had left his mother with Jecht at a very young age, rest assured he did manage to grow up fine. At about nineteen, Jecht had been a rising member of a deadly crime syndicate known as the Red Dragon, where he was partnered as an enforcer along with his then best friend, Rache. Badly injured after a heavy battle with the leader of a rival syndicate, Jecht stumbled to the home of Emily, who was at that time Rache's girlfriend. The pair fell in love while she nursed him back to health. Jecht decided to leave the syndicate and elope with Emily. Realizing that his best friend had essentially gone soft and fallen for his girlfriend, Rache gave Emily a painful ultimatum: either murder Jecht or Jecht and Emily would both face death for her betrayal. Although the specifics of the incident are unclear to his memeory, Jecht apparently managed to fake his own death by engaging in a fight alone in at their rival syndicate's headquarters; this allowed him to drop off of his syndicate's radar. He waited for Emily so they could escape and be free, but she never showed. That was the last he ever heard from Emily...Or Rache...Some time after his "death", Spike stumbled back home to visit his mother one final time before saying his good-bye for ever...He set out to live his life alone, searching for a reason...To find out if he is alive...To find out everything...He picked up a job as a Bounty-Hunter for at age twenty two, using his skills he had honed for many years before this to excel at it. He was extremely skilled in his craft, never losing a bounty. Though having this job made him see and commit many dark and evil things, just like before when he was apart of The Red Dragon. Only now he was in control of everything, his own man, committing all these acts of evil upon his own will. He eventually grew to hate himself, loathing the thought of even looking in a mirror. He continued to do his job, even though he was dead on the inside. It was all he knew, the only thing he was good at...Killing...During one of his trips to the local bar; which he spent a large amount of time at; he was approached by a mysterious dark-haired woman who called herself "SkyShadow". This woman simply said his full name to him, which instantly caught his attention...That name had been dead for years, how on earth would she have known it. She explained to him that she had been watching him for quite some time now, he was indeed the best at what he did. She saw how it effected him, the darkness clouding his heart. She offered him a job as a teacher at her academy. Of course at first Jecht was reluctant to join, but after about the tenth time he caved from sheer annoyance. He figured why the hell not, it couldn't hurt anymore than her obsessive nagging. He took a job as their Survival instructor, he didn't care for the job, it didn't pay very well compared to his last two, plus he hated kids. Yet he stuck with it, it allowed him to finally live in peace and escape the addicting career as a bounty hunter, feeding his addiction to it by teaching it. His addiction was his curse, he could never get away from living a life of danger, it was just apart of who he was. This job allowed him to channel his addiction into something positive... One of the recurring themes surrounding Jecht's character is how he views himself and his life. He claims that one eye - his right one, the prosthetic - can only see the present, and the other - the left, his real eye - can only see the past. Jecht's attitude of living in a "dream-like" existence is displayed by his careless behavior and his nonchalant attitude towards dangerous or outright fatal situations. He lives his life as one watching a dream, and says that's he's already died once. So, his life is only fit to be thrown away, but he can't die, no matter how close things get, he somehow survives. He can't die until the ghosts from his past are put to rest, and so, miraculously, against all odds, he survives. Being someone who looks back on his past as the only years he was alive, he's slow to change, and slower to accept new people. As a person seemingly obsessed with the past, he's always planning for his inevitable reunion with it. He's an expert marksman and a martial arts master, both skills he hones and uses to defeat a variety of miscreant bad guys. He's easily confused with a drifter without purpose, but the purpose is there, hiding, knowing it can never escape the past. His attitude to women is clear: They annoy him, for the most part, he can't stand them. He isn't above flirting with any gorgeous girls he happens across, but usually it never goes farther. He likes his missions to go smoothly, simply, get in, eliminate the target, get out. It's never that simple, and if it was, he'd probably just fade away. It's a real trouble to get him to care about anything or anyone, but it seems once he has a goal in mind he follows it to the absolute end. And, despite his mercenary appearance, he's a charitable and kind individual who's not afraid to sacrifice himself to do what's right, though he does not at all come off this way. He sees the people around him as ghosts of himself, perhaps. As former shadows, as memories of what life can be like, but he never counts himself among them. Like a ghost or an old mentor, he always knows what the end will bring, but always tries to stop it, in some ways, he's an observer of Earth's most tragic moments. He is sometimes selfish, too, when these old memories are concerned, but he's lived too long with blood and death to get used to it, and seeks a salvation beyond words.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer   Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 am

Approved. I love his background.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer   Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer   Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:42 am

Updated, New pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer   Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jecht Spiegel, The Dreamer
Page 1 of 1