The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Taking A Break

Go down 
+4
Atreyuvision
Lanstrlen
Inferoo357
Pretty.Little.Mistake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Taking A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 pm

The man's tune phased Jack, as it clashed with the rhythm of his own tune, he sighed inwardly and put his guitar down, taking a quick survey of the room, he gave a quick wave to everyone, he stopped short at Clodagh "hello" he drew the ending out a little, whilst tilting an eyebrow towards the ceiling "the names Jack O' Harris, Music Teacher, you are?" he asked nonchalantly
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 am

Shruikan walked in and headed for the nearest warm spot he could he find as he was shaking from the cold he lit the fireplace immediately and laid infront of it as he sang a tune to himself "Look up and see that motherfuckin' writin' on the wall
When you see, J-3-T,
Thirty deep, he's down to brawl
Fuck those haters I see,
'Cause I hate that you breathe, I see you duck, You little punk, You little fucking disease,
I got H.U. tatted on the front of my arms,
Boulevard,
Brass knuckles in the back of the car,
'Cause we drunk drive Cadillacs - we never go far,
But when you see us, motherfuckers,
Better know who we are.

He would sing this to himself quietly as he warmed up
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 am

"Hmmmm" he grumbled abou tmanners and stumped off to find her brother,he was going to speak impartialy to him and see if he could solve this for Maria,he had no intrest in her or any of his fellow teachers being distressed.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am

"I told him the truth and he called me a liar and a bitch." Maria sighed and sat down with her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 am

He frowned "Perhaps you are being to hasty with him,I find most humans are to hasty especialy with family, we Ogier..." he was off on a soft ramble about his kind.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 am

Maria sighed when Jecht turned his back, she nodded back. Maybe he didn't feel like she had thought - man she was so confused.
"Just my annoying pest of a twin brother," Maria muttered, shutting her mind of completly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 am

He looked at Maria with a gentle expression "Are you alright there? You seem very distressed. by the way I a Loal."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 am

Jecht softly shook his head at everyone in the room, he disliked them all already, except for Maria of course. "What a waste of time..." Jecht gave a simply nod of his head towards Maria before he would turn away, his hands digging into his pockets, his posture poor. He enjoyed his cigarette as he walked away from them all, he didn't need to be in a room full of people who hated him, it was pointless. As usual he didn't care, if people didn't like him, oh well, their loss.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:18 am

Maria sighed, leaning back against the wall trying to stop the screaming fight going on in her head between her and Jay - it was driving her insane. He knew, so what now he could leave her alone and stop bothering but oh no. She was 'Hiding things' and 'lying' and 'playing for the foor' she wanted to punch someone badly and was glad Jay didn't like alot of other company. She walked over to the coffee stand, blocking him out completly as she drunk it. No-one had spoke to her so there was no point in saying something. She was young and new.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am

He shook his head pulling out his pipe and thumbing in chemical free(like nicotine and the harmful stuff in tabaco) tabac and lit his pipe,clenching it between his teeth puffing slowly as he sat reading through the huge tome.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

Jecht would continue to entice the giant, it was fun. He chose to ignore Clodagh's comments to him, he heard them, he just didn't care enough to respond to her. To him, she seemed like another stuck up woman with an attitude, one of the things he hated the most. "You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to..." He said with a soft chuckle, inhaling and exhaling a drag from his cigarette following that.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:41 am

HE mummbled about human haste before digging in his pockets and pulling out a hand thick tome bound in old leather with scrawling script on the front.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 am

Maria walked into the staff room soaked. Her white top she was wearing was clinging to her as she shook her hair out of her face, her black combats soaked through to. She wasn't in the best of moods, turning on her heel she yelled something at her twin brother who had just called her a stuck up cow and stormed off. They weren't getting along well anymore and the git had just shoved her in the pool fully cothed.
"Urgh! Brothers!" She growled, waving her hand as she was dry in a second, a puddle in the doorway where her clothes and hair had been dripping.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

Clodagh looked from Loal to Jecht, rolling her eyes at their sniping. She placed her coffee down on the table, picking up her book again. As she sat there reading she lost herself in the book, as she always did. Though, she was still well aware of her surroundings... Her amethyst hues would glance around the room every now and then. She felt like shifting there but she decided against it, keeping herself occupied with her book.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 am

He shook his head,wondering if this Jecht was trying to annoy him "Perhaps sir your haste to kill yourself has made you more hasty and foolish then most humans?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 am

Clodagh rolled her eyes at Jecht, not paying much attention to him or his little remarks. "It's not a monkey, but if that's all that you can relate too..." she replied, sat down on a chair with her cup of coffee. She nodded to the Ogier named Loal, smiling just a little though she was slightly reserved around the two of them. "No problem Loal," she said, nodding once more. Jecht seemed like an extremely sarcastic guy who didn't care much about making friends, that was fine with Clodagh. If he talked to her she would be civil but she wasn't the sort to force her company on another. Loal.. Well he didn't scare her as such but she wasn't the best at talking to creatures like him, she tended to put her foot in her mouth at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Jecht would shrug his shoulders, exhaling smoke from his cigarette as he did so. He didn't really care what the giant had to say about him, to him that freak meant nothing. Jecht would lazily reply to him. "What ever Freak-show..." He inhaled a drag from his cigarette as he finished his sentence. His eyes would trace along the female teacher, he had met her before, he just couldn't remember where. He would lazily call out to her, smoke coming from his mouth as he spoke..."Still looks like a monkey to me."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Loal turned to look at Jecht grumbling "Another hasty human with no care for what he says about natural beings,the world east of th emountains has changed much since the Ogier last inhabitted a steedin on this side of the world." He looked back at Clodagh a wide smile splitting his face as his ears went deadly straight rather than being drooped,he tok er hand gently shaking it "Thank you ever so much miss Clodagh,I miss having companions in my steeding that are not students."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Clodagh smiled at the ogier, she was always friendly to everyone. She considered his question for a moment, running a hand through her loose ebony curls. "Em... Well I only know of two people. I can get them to contact you here at the school if you wish to talk to them?" She offered, looking up at the giant before her. Her gaze drifted to Jecht for a moment, his comment about the veez didn't bother her. "It's not a monkey," she said, her tone soft at warm. She gave him a sly smile, taking another sip of her coffee. Clodagh was not easily annoyed...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Jecht would chuckle at the giant teacher, Jecht had been standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, a lit cigarette hanging loosely between his lips. He would inhale a drag once before speaking, exhaling as he spoke. "What's with everyone wanting that stupid monkey?" He uttered in his deep lazy voice, not really directing his comment to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 pm

"So miss Clodagh is it? Can you help me aquire a Veez,I would much like a small companion,though given my size anything but wyvern's dragon's and that rather annoying giant gardener are small." He was speaking slowly,measuring hi swords.He had no haste so he was slow to speak and the like.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Loal looked at Clodagh "Ahh you must be the lady young master Horril mentioned to me,a kind teacher he said. he also mentioned you knew where I could get a Veez,I need some company in my steeding as you have probably guessed I lack others of my kind here." His long ears drooped slightly at the though of other Ogier.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Clodagh looked up, seeing the two enter. She set her book down and picked up her coffee, cipping it in her hands. The man on the guitar seemed to be ignoring everyone so she thought it best to leave him alone... Though he was playing a lovely song. Unable to prevent a soft giggle pass her lips she looked up at Loal, he was giant in comparison to her but she wasn't scared, not in the slightest. She nodded to them both, taking a sip from her coffee. "I'll be sure to mention it to Sky," she said, replying to Loal's grumblings. Her voice was soft, sincere though she seemed to command attention.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Loal went to walk in and smacked his head on the door frame,he grunted then crawled through the door,his deep rumbling booming voice echoed through the room in it's bass tone "Hello,can we get the door frams raised,I am trying to walk through the school readin gand smashing my head all the time" He grumbled about the bruise on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Jack entered the room nonchalantly, he didn't notice Clodagh, as he was humming a tune in his head, with his eyes closed, he sat down on the table, his back facing her, and he pulled out his guitar, he quickly belted out a little lick that seemed to match the tune he was humming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking A Break
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next