The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Taking A Break

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

Shruikan let out a sigh and ten got up from his seat flexing his wings and stretching as he did so then bade the other teachers a good day and went out for a walk "Cya later guys" He waved and disappeared.

AS he alked down the hall his mind would wander and think of Heaven and what she was doing at this precise moment in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 am

Her tanned cheeks become slightly rouged “a while” she down played it her eyes meeting his. She was always wary of his thought, with so many mind readers about no ones thoughts were safe, she wondered if he was a mind reader tilting her head slightly. She learnt fast, well not learnt more, remembered, it all came flooding back, the long days she had spent submerged in the culture, her thoughts momentarily drifted to that time and she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Clodagh nodded, finished off her tea as she stood up. "That sounds like a good idea," she agreed, much preferring to leave the room full of teachers. Not all of them seemed nice and Clodagh wasn't planning on making enemies any time soon; besides, Jack seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 am

He continue's to converse with JAzz,teaching her to speak fluent true elvish slowly "You are a natural,did you live among Eladrin or elves for a time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 am

He shook his head drinking his coffee and laughing lightly to himself speaking a few words in his native then returning to english "I hate this infernal language it's so easy to misunderstand and so many species speak it" He complain to himself for a good long while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 am

“Same-ish” she says “ if no students turn up ill just dance for a few hours” she smiles warmly at the thought about being free in the classroom. She loved the room , it was so full of light and she felt she could really let go there “ she smiled warmly as she thought of this .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

"Hmmm .... my next class to teach is in a few hours but .. what about you?" HE was still writing in the margin of the large tome,translating the dwarvish script to.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 am

She laughs softly as to her it now sounded like gibberish , there were days where she had known the words of the elves she wished that she would of stayed , it seems that she lived her life to the fullest , the happiest there . She looked into his face and asked softly “so when’s the next class?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am

He leaned back on the arm of the couch looking back at his scripture mumbling about faulty kazard-kurin dwarvish runes as he begins translating them for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 am

She nods along to his words silently listening and taking it all in. her mind occasionally drifted into the smaller details, like what was embers sister like and what would happen if they were split but she did not let this get in the way of her listening .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 pm

He nodded slowly "If Horril didn't act the way he does I coudl robably get along with him,he is a vampire and he had bonded with the Ember girl,who I must say is good at Elvish but yes they are bonded partialy because of Ember's sister's magic."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm

She frowns her eyes shimmering curiously “how odd” she spoke clearly . She was never aware of pain when couple separated, not that she knew much about it since ... She had lost her track of thought and her eyes darted back to his “still I suppose its nice to know you cant without another” she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 pm

He chuckled,he may not like Horril but she was right,they were a kind of cute couple Horril and Ember. "They also seem to be in some form of pain when they are apart .."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

She let out a warm laugh “bless him” she said in a soft tone of voice “ I know it gets him into trouble but it sure is sweet “ she finished her eyes glittering thinking of the love they must share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 pm

"Hmm he would probably only go to the lesson if his Fiancée was there with him,he is very protective over her. He virtualy never leaves her side and has been caught on many an accasion in her dorm with her after hours,and he in his dorm,they have also been caught at 1 AM out in the courtyard together." HE shook hsi head,Horril was trouble incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 pm

“suggest the class?” she asked warmly, “tight be good for him, and anyway I only have one student at the present moment” she smiled , she didn’t care how many students she had she was thrilled to be teaching in the school. She raised her eyes to the new coming teacher and beamed a smile his way mid conversation before returning her gaze back to Cruril.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"I fare fine Shruikan,and yourself?" He looked at Jazz " Well Jazz clasic dance,ballroom and the like? I do know a student who favours that kind of dancing through his up bringing though I do dislike him emensly and he is in my class."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Her eyes met with his “jasmine sunshine, you can call me jazz or sunny for short, I teach dance and drama, classical dance” she added gesturing to her satin ballet slippers and pointing her toes. She hadn’t changed from her ballet class yet. “I gather you teach elvish” she said a slight chuckle to her voice as she made the obvious statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Shruikan wanders the staff room and goes to the kettle and makes a coffee extra strong black saying "Hello Cruril how are you this day" He was in an uncommonly good mood today mainly because his 1st class had gone well with no interruptions and only one late student

"Oh hope my next class goes as well as today them students sure want to know a lot bouts dragons and our culture" He would then find an empty desk and start on his paperwork
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 pm

"I am Cruril,gaurdian of the tree of life who might you be?" He looked her directly in the eye,a small smile playing at his lips as he watched her glance at the large open tome in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 pm

She smiles in her usual friendly way “not a problem “ she says “your response now is plenty of apology” her velvet Greek voice spoke only to him. She then sipped from her mug her eyes re-scanning the scripture. And then flicking back up to his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Cruril say on the arm of the couch and looked at Jasmine "Hi,sorry for my .. lack of response I was realy rather focused on finishing the translation of the scripture for my lessons."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm

She sighed hearing no reply and glided to the couch weaving around Cruril . As she sits she folds her legs up casually and sis her tea her acid green eyes staring curiously over the mug at the elvish scripture. As she had passed him she had recognised a few words but not much. Her days in the elvin city were long gone and she sighed softly blowing into the mug and cooling the hot tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 pm

He looked at Jasmine,arching his eye brow ever so slightly,he then opened his book back up and began reading the elvish scripture with a soft frown.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Jasmine smiles warmly at the newcomer and turns back to the kettle as it clicks and pours it into a mug with a teabag milk and lots of sugar she called out to the room in her enchanting Greek accent “anybody want a hot drink” she lifted her head slightly her dark eyes scanning the room her pink lips fixed in the warm smile as the teaspoon clinked on her mug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   

Back to top Go down

Taking A Break
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next