The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Horril turned to Nicole with a soft smile and held out his hand to shake "Hello I am Horril." He decided to keep it a simple introduction for now,nothing to confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Nicole felt like an outsider and felt weary of the new comer. but since he was with Ember she figure he was a good guy. Nicole walk over to her bed and sat down, taking out a romance novel. Nicole loves reading about romance, though she would like to know what being in love is like.. she is weary of ever falling in love... "Grim, return to me." Nicole said. snapping out of her thoughts. "But Grim doesn't want too!" Grim said while stomping his feet like a three yr old. "Now." "Fineeeee." Grim pouted, he return as a tattoo on Nicole body.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:44 am

Ember peeked out from under her covers and stretched, wincing in pain as she stretched her stitching.
"Im gonna get dressed," Ember slipped out of the bed as she was only in Horrils shirt she had "Borrowed" from earlier. She walked to the bathroom and ran the bath.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 am

He frowned softly,why was she so giggley all of a sudden? that was a good question "Perhaps I shoudl leave you ladies to your fun and games? you both seem hyper active."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 am

Lissi couldn't help but laugh at the two lovebirds from her bed, she rolled over onto her back as she stared up at the ceiling daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 am

Ember blushed scarlet and hid under the covers giggling. She was in a playfull mood much like her friend the cat. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she giggled more, hidding under the covers. It was a sudden change of mood but she was all hyped up and happy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am

He hugged back then literaly leapt to hsi feet in shock at Ember's squeles "Whats wr- oh sorry" He chuckled,he thought she was in pain or something when she squeeked.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

Lissi smiled and took both the devices.
"Thankyou." She said sweetly, then she hugged her uncle. She felt a threatening blush escape her features, as she thought of her and Jay. She placed them into her pocket as she sat back down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling as she thought of Jay, his smile, his eyes, his touch, his lips, his beauty.. he was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

Ember giggled and wriggled her legs.
"Tickles!" She squealed and rolled away from him laughing and hiding her knees under the bed covers, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 am

He frowned "Ok Lissi,bugger it jsut take this" He hands her the EMP emitter "and this" he also hands her a small jump portal watch "And you know what they are,or you should as your mother should of showed you,use them both if any trouble arrives when you are out doors,I and Vladen will know and be there as fast as is supernaturaly possible,sound like a deal? and I'll tell your mother a lie that the shifter pack is gone so she stops worrying." He placed his hand lightly on Ember's knee,rubbing his thumb lightly against the side of her knee.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

Lissi looked up at Horril. He could reach her from mind communication, so she could be anywhere. She smirked to herself and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 am

Ember sighed softly and laid back down on her bed, sinking into the mattress happily. She loved her dorm, it was her home and she felt safe in it. She hugged her pillow close to her as she thought about all the times she had wanted to get away and now here she was, free. Was this how she had expected it to be? Yes. 100% yes and more.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 am

"I mean Lissi the rules you rmother set were,without either me or Vladen within the distance to hear any trouble and protect you,so in theory the rules flexes to you seeing Jay,and one of us having to be in my case I could be up on the roof,or the other side of the courtyard and be able to reach you if trouble starts" He shrugged,he was trying to make her mother's rules easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 am

Lissi looked down at the floor. Not saying a word. She'd write to her mother, she wouldn't let her not let her see Jay. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as it feel down into her face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 am

Ember looked at Lissi's face and knew how she was feeling. How would she and Horril like it not to be able to be together through parents mistrust and worry? Ember grimanced. She didn't like to see her friend like this but she couldn't help but feel a little jealous at the fact she had a mum to care about her that much. She fiddled with her hair, looking down at her lap.
"I trust Jay and Maria."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Lissi pouted, her mother was too worried about everything. She couldn't take her out of the school. She lay down on her bed, rolling onto her stomach with inhuman grace as she propped herself up on her elbows, resting her chin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

"I will speak to Lissi's mother about it,though since she doesn't know this Jay it is doubtful she will agree to putting Lissi's safety in his hands,and the shifters are about 5 miles out,prowling the forest.They seem to be awaiting something,maybe another pack or something."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"Jay is a shifter...He can look after himself and Lissi," Ember raised an eyebrow. She had known Jay since she was little, she had been friends with Maria and hence Jay.
"I'm sure he knows about the pack and as a teacher he's taking action."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm

"That shifter pack I told you about love,their numbers are wway more than I estimated,and they look like they want something,probably to kill all the vampires and half-vampires and dark angels in the school" He grimaced "And Lissi's mother also told me to keep Lissi indoors like I planned to,except when she has either myself or Vladen to accompany her,her mother only trusts us two" He chuckled at that."Oh and Lissi,break your mother's trust and she said somethign about pulling you out."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

"Omg.. thats well unfair." Lissi pouted and frowned at Horril. "Tough, Im not a little kid anymore"

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Ember took the water and drunk a bit smiling at Lissi.
"Hey Lissi, alot better just a bit sore, I'll get over it. 12 hours?!?!" Ember blinked and rubbed her eyes. "wow..." she sighed softly and frowned at what Horril said.
"What are two on about now?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 pm

"Oh yeah Lissi,did I forget to say your mother phoned after recieving the letter and forbod you to go outside without my permission for your own safety?" He arched his eyebrow smirking.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Lissi looked up to see Ember and smiled softly.
"Hey Emmie" She was then by her side as she smiled to her. "How you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm

"Good morning sleepin gbeauty,record time of almost 12 hours flat out asleep" He chuckled handing her a glass of water seeing the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Ember shifted in her sleep, she'd slept all night and she was waking up. She buried her face in the pillow, groaning. Damn she hated mornings, she was a night person not a moaning person. She could hear people talking but she was still groggy from the drugs and operation to make sense of the convosation. She could still taste sick in the back of her throat and it made her want to throw up again. She pouted softly then rolled onto her back, sitting up slowly.
"Oh...hey guys," she blinked at Grim, Nicole, Lissi and Horril in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: