The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 am

"ah! it's Saturday in two days time we can go then okay Lissi?" Ember smiled as she stood in her underwear and knee high socks.
"where did i put my skirt..." Ember hunted around her bed area for where she had left her red tarten mini skirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 am

He chuckled at the two women flicking out his wallet "You two have got enough money right,my sister just sent me a whole tone of cash,for apperances sake" He chuckled "You two can have it if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 am

Lissi smiled towards Ember, as she turned her head. She quickly wipped away the tears from her cheeks before she turned to look at her.
"Of cause." She said with a smile, and a little giggle.
Lissi hadn't been shopping in ages, and she did need new clothes too, but she couldn't go yet.. she was going to wait until everything was fine again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am

Ember pouted softly as she picked out an outfit from her very small wardrobe then put her hands on her hips, the towel being held up by her tucking it in and it being held in place by her breasts.
"Lissi!!!!!!!! Will you come shopping with me? hit ALL the shops!? I seriously need some clothes!" Ember exclaimed as she changed into her underwear, dropping the towel as she hopped over to the shelf, tugging on her knee high socks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:18 am

He blinked,watching Ember,a towel only upto her thighs,his eyes widened at his own thoughts as he hastily turned his attention to the small box in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 am

Lissi layed her head back against the pillow behind her, and she sighed. She wanted Jay to be here with her, or her with him, not him going off to fight some pack. She was really worried, as she closed her now dullened eyes, and brang her legs up to her chest as she hugged her knee's lighty. A few tears rolled down her pale cheeks as she kept looking at the time regulary. When 2 hours had passed, and if he still wasn't back she'd go looking for him, that was the promise she made to herself. Nothing was going to get in the way of it.
Lissi was thinking of Jay as she had a slight smile on her face, but her eyes were still dullened and had lost the're natural sparkle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 am

Ember giggled and laid back in the bath, her hands over her stomach. She had to go back for a check up today...or was it ment to be yesterday? Had she slept through the day? She ran a hand through her hair getting a few strands wet before she got out, walking into the room with her towel around her. Her hair was wild as she shimmed past Horril in her towel which barely reached the middle of her thighs as sne started rummaging through her clothes.
"Man I need new clothes..." Ember pouted. She only had a holdal full of them and even that had been piled with books as well. Her entire life had fitted into one bag: how sad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Lissi tutted at her uncle and Emmie,as she laughed. She shook her head at the two lovey dovey birds, as she sat there nervously waiting for Jay to come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Nicole smiled at Lissi, she could really tell that Lissy like this jay person. Nicole rolled her eyes at what the two love birds was saying, shaking her head while laughing. "those two are a trip." Nicole thought. laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:14 am

He chuckles,almost on the floor laughing "Oh haven't you just seen it my love,along with me myself and I in every naked pose you wanted" HE grinned,winding up her room mates was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 am

"nothing i haven't see before!" Ember challenged, laughing to herself and nearly going under from laughing to much. It hurt to laugh but it felt good to. She hadn't laughed in a long time and this felt brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 am

He chuckled putting his hand on the door handle "Are you sure dear,I am really rather tall and I have a muscular chest" He couldn't help laughing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 am

"Yes thank you! There's room for two!" Ember joked, knowing it would wind up her roomates at the very idea of it. She washed herself slowly, ejoying the relaxing motion of the water over her soft skin. It was great. It made her feel refreshed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 am

He chuckled at Ember's reaction "I know you did love,having a nice bath?" He grinned cheekily,he could probably be out the door and into the bath room without the other's realising.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 am

Lissi blushed an even bright scarlet as she looked to Nic. A grin fixed on her face, as her bright blue eyes shinned and glittered like beautiful growing diamonds.
She giggled sweetly before answering.."Well.." She moved closer to Nic to whisper in her ear. "I cant tell you." She then giggled again, backing away from Nic. As she was still blushing an even brighter pink. She was in love with Jay, properly in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:47 am

"I HEARD THAT!" Ember shouted from the bathroom, pouting. Her eyes where still closed but she still had vampire hearing and she didn't like being talked about. She wasn't her fiances master she just...made sure he didn't get himself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 am

"Ahhh, Nicole laughed."I see." " so who is this jay person, i keep hearing about?" Nicole asked Lissi, while smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

Lissi couldn't help but giggle sweetly, noticing someone had seen her blushing made her blush a darker pink. She covered her cheeks to stop them seeing as she layed back against her pillow again. The smile still fixed on her face, and it hadn't left since she left Jay.
She rolled onto her stomach, with inhuman grace as she elegantly propped herself up on her elbows, resting her chin in her hands as her legs sprung up in the air sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

He roared with laughter clutchign his stomach and gasping "I suppose you could say it like that! I mean I listen to her when I can."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:27 am

Nicole smiled at both of them. "It must be nice to have someone." she said. Nicole look at Lissi who was blushing. Nicole smiled."aww thats cute." Looking back at Horril "So Ember your master?" Nicole couldn't hold back her laughter. its been a while since Nicole had a good laugh. "sweet, i knew i liked Ember for a reason."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 am

Ember slipped out of her clothes as she slipped into the warm bath, the bubbles covering her body from view as she tied her hair up in a messy bun so it wasn't going to get wet. She let her body relax and drain the energy from the water she was in. She was in complete heaven and even the pain in her stomach was going off whilst she was in the water. She closed her eyes, the lights going out as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 am

Lissi smiled, feeling a threatening blush form under her flawless skin. She sat up slowly, crossing her legs as she looked to Nic. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkling like a thousand diamonds.
"Yes.. yes i am.." She smiled, giggling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 am

He shrugged with a gentle grin,he would do what ever Ember asked of him "Hmmm Ember's the one in charge of me "He chuckled,he wondered how they would take that statement
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 am

Nicole smiled, shaking Horril hand. "Im Nicole." Nicole said. Letting go of Horril, Nicole turned to the next page of her romance novel. her thoughts heading to the dreaded day..her birthday. shaking her head, she didnt want to even think about it. Trying to make converstion..."planning anything for the day?" Nicole asked Horril and Lissi and even Ember who was in the bathroom, but Nicole was sure she heard her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

Lissi giggled at Grim and waved goodbye as he dissapeared into Nics body.
She sighed lightly before looking outside of the dorm window. She could see the courtyard from here, her favourite place, well..apart from Jay's apparment. She could see the're special cliff spot, and smiled, remembering the're first kiss.
She loved being with Jay, she was truely in love with him, he made her feel special and like she was his girl and no one elses. Lissi hadn't realised as a bright pink blush eteched across her flawless features, rising into her cheeks. She layed back against her pillow and raised her knees up to her chest as she sat there daydreaming of Jay.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   

Back to top Go down

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next