The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Ember shook her head. She didn't want anything in her mouth at the moment. She whinned slightly and curled up into a tighter ball, her hair hiding her face as she held her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 pm

"Ember,the nurse also gave me this for you "He handed her a glass of water and a small pill "She said ti would help keep the food down and help you sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Ember grimanced pushing the tray away from her when she finished, rolling onto her stomach and hiding her face. She was trying to keep the food down as she curled up in a ball. Maybe if she slept she would feel better. Ember closed her eyes tightly trying to will herself to sleep but the feeling of sick kept spreading and spreading.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 pm

He watched her,moving to sit beside her and rubbing her back soothingly "You can do it Ember,I know you can" he smiled his tone reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Ember frowned at him and then looked to the food. She didn't want it for the simple reason she would throw up after eating. She sighed and put the tray in her lap, her hair falling over her face to hide her anguish at eating as she began eating the chicken and chips in front of her. Making herself swallow each bite, closing her eyes as her stomach lurched slightly she kept eating, fighting back the pain and need to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

"Ember."his voice held a firm tone he had never used on her before,a tone that compelled her to obey "Eat the food please."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm not hungry..."Ember whinned, looking at the food angrily as if blaming it for being here right now. She looked to Lissi pleadingly to help save her from this torcher.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

He kissed back "And Ember,eat the food.I know you plan to bin it,and I will stay until every crumb of it is in your stomach,am I making my point clear?" He lounged against the wall waiting for her to eat her food.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Ember pouted at the food: damn he had noticed she hadn't eaten. She eyed the food carfully then back at her book. She'd throw it away when he was gone - she didn't want to eat. She nodded and kissed him gently.
"Try not to get your ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm

He chuckled softly "I never said I was staying long Ember" He placed a tray of food by her bed "See you two later then? I am gonna sneak past the nurse"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Ember sighed softly and lay back on her bed, opening her book again.
"Well you can watch me read and talk to your neice," ember yawned softly, flicking back to her place, sensing Lissi wouldn't talk to her until Horril was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:22 pm

"That was until the nurse saw me sat in the courtyard alone and ushered me up here Ember." He sighed,he had trusted her alone to read. He chuckled at Lissi again mouthing "What's his name? " to her then looked back at Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Ember looked up and frowned, sitting up on her bed. She'd been in her underwear and she grabbed her long top which she lounged around in and slipped it on so it just covered her arse. She swept her hair out of her face and threw a cushion at him.
"Don't be so mean, and it isn't a guy OR girl for that matter so shush," Ember frowned deeply as she folded her arms. "I thought you said you trusted me alone for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm

He chuckled at Lissi leaning on the door frame"Hey,someone seems flushed,met a nice boy by chance? I might have to write a letter to your mother" he poked his tounge out.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 pm

She smiled and was just about to speak about Jay when Uncle came in..
"Hey Uncle." She frowned slightly, wanting to tell Ember everything that happened, but couldn't when he was around.
She couldn't help but smile happily to herself, and her heart was still beating faster than a blink, and she wasn't even with him. Just thinking of him gave her butterflys in her stomach. She sighed lovingly, and softly. And rolled over onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 am

((don't say I didn't specificly wanr you lol,a short visit Razz)) Horril lightly knocked on the door,he had let his concern for Ember overwhelm him and had decided it was time to check on her. He heard muffled voices then nothing,at least there was someone with her,it sounded like Lissi was with Ember
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 am

Ember blinked, looking up and smiling at her friend.
"Hey Lissi," Ember smiled waving, shutting her book. "Have fun with Jay?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 am

Lissi entered the dorm, smiling brightly, as she walked to her bed and flumped down on it.
"Hey Ember." She smiled at her, but then realised her head was in a book.
She propped herself up on the elbows as she lay on her stomach, resting her chin in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Ember lay flat on her stomach on her bed, reading her favourtie book again: wethering heights. She was engulfed in the middle of it again, the tragic love twists. She'd been told to take it easy and she was sure reading was an okay thing to do - not to much strain. She sighed and turned the page, her long brown hair falling onto the page opposite as she focused on her book. No-one was in the room at the moment and she had finally convinced Horril she would be fine in her Dorm - she needed a rest and he needed to feed and do something for himself.
She didn't want him to always worry about her; she could look after herself and reading a book was something she could do on her own. She was beginning to worry about how him and the nurses tip-toed around her - was her condition really that bad? She sighed slightly and got back into her own book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5