The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Vladen's smile becomes a broad grin as he watches Mel, watching her touch the fabric of the dresses and marvel at them openly. He would have to thank Emmelin for this, perhap's..dare he say it..Let her have her Unicorn back. Vladen's heart skip's a beat at her squeak as he reveal's the necklace to her. Vladen set's the box onto a table and lean's forward to kiss her softly and stiffle the word's her scolding gaze had produced. Letting his lip's hold her's for a long moment before breaking away to speak.

"Mel..you are the woman i love, why would i not spend my money on you? and don't you dare say you do not deserve them, you are a beautiful and intelligant woman, and you deserve beautiful thing's and besides..you will need them..When we get to Sheinara..and i have to Present you to Queen Scarlet. " Vladen gives her a light moment for this to sink in before he continues in his deep rich voice. "Besides..If i hadn't before asking you..Emmelin would have killed me via email..you should have seen the email she sent to me...all bold's and Italic's..different angry colour's..It gave me a headache."

Vladen's smile was all encompassing as he spoke of his youngest Sister, He loved her dearly as she was the only one, besides Mel who truely understood..What he was..Who..he was. "As for the necklace..That is nothing to do with me..i didn't buy it. Steal it. or barter for it. It is a gift to you..not from me..but from Moiraine..my mother. She thought it was high time she sent the woman who makes her son so happy a gift."

Vladen steal's another of the lightest kisses, he hadn't finished he knew that, but at least this way he could let the thing's sink in slowly, so as not to overwhelm Mel. "Do you mind..If i start wearing this again..It has been a long time, and my hand has never quite felt the same without it." Vladen slowly reveal's what was weighing so heavily in his pocket. An onyx ring of the purest platinum, set with a large onyx black stone. That once it had come into contact with his skin, changed to the deepest steel blue to match his eye's.

"Unless...you would like to wear it Mel..for me i mean..To keep it safe..It's the ring my father was given when he came of age..he gave it to me, and I'll pass it onto my son. I would be honoured..if you would wear it..and keep it safe.."

Vladen hoped Mel understood what he was saying, and what it meant him asking this of her. His family had accepted her as their own and as a part of him. His mother had been furious when she had read his email explaining he had bonded with a woman. Especially since he had told her she was a demon. Though once she had calmed down and he had had a chance between classes to reply. This necklace had appeared in his mail. Emmelin had emailed him and harrassed him over the dresses and the ring had seemed right. Vladen could not be more at ease, or happier in this moment and that showed through their bond like a beacon.

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Custom10
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Mel gasped as she saw the dresses, mavelling at their beauty and at how well made they were. She touched the fabrics, not only to fell them, but to prove they were real.
Mel little out a little involuntary squeak as Vlad opened the box to reveal the ruby necklace and yet again found she had to brush the stone with her fingers.
Suddenly her gaze became scolding and she looked at up Vlad, the excitement still in her eyes.
"You shouldn't have spent your money on me! These dresses are beautiful but I don't deserve them.." Mel sighed and looked at them, slipping her hand into Vlad's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 am

Vladen smiles softly, reaching out for Mel's hand and encompassing it with his own. "I dont know whether i got the size right..but well..I took the liberty of spending some of my allowance..and buying you something nice.."

Vladen smiles softly as he lead's her toward's the bag's and gently scoop's them toward's her. Wrapped in tissue paper within would be an array of dresses. Each made by hand and sewn with expert precision. His smile broadened with more than a little hesitance through their bond as he await's her reaction. Clasped in a box behind his back, Vladen has a velvet covered box, large and square he wait's for her to look at him before he slowly open's the lid to reveal a stunning ruby necklace, on a strong yet delicate silver chain.

"Emmelin say's Hello..and she hopes you like the dresses..She helped me to pick them out as i had trouble leaving campus."

Vladen say's in his deep and rich tone.

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Sexy%2BBlack%2BCocktail%2BDress%2BCrystals
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Dress11
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Dress
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 BallgownscarletdreamAnne
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Formal_Ball_GownCat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 Ruby-Necklace
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 am

Mel frowned slightly, hesitant as to what had made Vlad look so excited. She gently took the hoodie and smiled, marvelling at how soft it was. She would enjoy wearing it that was for sure.
She smiled and reached up to kiss Vlad lightly on the lips, closing her eyes and letting her lips linger on his for a moment.
"Thankyou..." She murmured, and it was clear from the bond that she truly meant it, and more.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Vlad step's out of the bathroom, holding the hoodie in his hand's he tentatively offer's it out to her. "A gift for you. It's one of the family hoodies. Horril wear's one and Ember has the T-shirt version. I decided you might like the hoodie, When i ordered your."

Vladen trail's off slowly with a teasing smile in his eye's and a subtle one on his face. Inwardly he was a slight bit unsure but outwardly he was brimming with a teasing excitement. His eye's fell on the collection of bag's behind her tucked away in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Mel smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head forward to meet Vlad's kiss. She would love to go to Sheinara with him; she didn't care how much drama there was, as long as she was with Vlad.
She cocked her head to one side and waited patiently as Vlad went into the bathroom. She couldn't see what he was doing, but guessed he was looking for something important from their bond.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 am

"Yes..That is if you discover you like the drama and the passion's of the court of Sheinara..being cousin to it's queen can be troubelling.." Vladen breathes softly, wrapping his arm's around her slim waist. He hoped she would come with him when he visited home.

Vladen lean's forward and kisses her in the centre of the forehead, before slipping out of her arm's and moving into the bedroom. Rummaging through his trunk of clothing he settles his hand's upon a hoodie. One bearing his family crest..a bear on a red shield, holding a broken sword.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 am

Mel kissed back, her lip soothing in an instant and her eyes closing in relief.
"We can stay together?" She smiled and licked her lip again, stopping the blood running down once more.
She stepped forward amd hugged Vladen tightly, clutching to his chest and inhaling his musty, comforting scent.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 am

Vladen was beside her in a second. striding across the room and pulling her into his arm's. His kiss soothing her lip in a moment.

"No..I.I..am asking..you to come..with me.." Vladen's voice was quiet, his tone deep and musical, but soft and barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 am

Vladen was beside her in a second. striding across the room and pulling her into his arm's. His kiss soothing her lip in a moment.

"No..I.I..am asking..you to come..with me.." Vladen's voice was quiet, his tone deep and musical, but soft and barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:39 am

Mel stiffened, suddenly just realizing the extent of what Vlad was saying. She whispered hoarsely before stepping back from Vladen.
"Are you saying... Are you saying you're going to leave me when school's out...?" She bot her lip hard, ignoring the blood that dribbled down her throat, staring at Vlad with a stricken expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:31 am

"My mother sent me to the Academy, so that..i can have some form of education..before..I have to go home..and become the next..."Lord" Turner."

Vladen add's venom to the word lord. He was confused, why was Mel being so understand, this wasnt what he had expected and certainly not what he had prepared himself for.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 am

Mel gave Vlad a small squeeze, sensing the tear running down his face, feeling his pain as her own. She hated him feeling like this and wanted to do all she could to make him feel better.
"I'm sorry. That must be difficult."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 am

"No..I you need to know..He died..serving the Storm family, that is why Horril and i don't get on..My mother..Moirnae..is a witch..my Sister Rhiane..was..a vampire..she died..and my youngest Sister Emmelin..is a She-bear..and Hannah..is an..well hannah is a..witch too."

Vladen let's this spill out in one long breath, a fresh tear running down his face.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 am

Mel gasped, and suddenly wanted to pull Vladen close to her and give him a huge hug. However, she hesitated somewhere halfway between getting up and sitting down. Taking a loud swallow and pushing herself up and off the sofa, she walked over and putting a comforting arm around his waist, resting her head on his back.
"If you don't want to, you have to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 am

Vladen uncurl's himself from her and moves over to the kitchen, leaning against the counter he shakes his head, trying to clear his thought's.

" My father..Lord Turner..was also called Vladen, He died..." Vladen spoke softly, barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 am

Mel shook her head, confused. She didn't understand. The heir to a huge estate? Why had Vlad been so worried to tell her? Wasn't it a good thing?
Mel hesitated, not sure how to react. Her confusion was clear through the bond, her hesitation and the reason for it flashing like a beacon.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 am

I..I..am..heir to a huge estate in Sheinara..and..Castellan of a town. He replies in a soft and gentle whisper. This was what he had been dreading telling her. How would she react to it..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 am

Mel frowned slightly in concern. She touched his neck gently and whispered conforting words gently.
"What is it baby? Tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

Mel..I have something i need to tell you.. Vladen start's as his heart catches in his mouth, he cough's and swallow's hurridly. Why was he so nervous about telling her this?

Vladen's palm's were sweating and he was slightly pale.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:08 am

Mel felt his anticipation and looked up, searching his eyes curiously. Her head cocked to one side and her hand found his, slipping her fingers into his to comfort herself just as much as him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 am

"Mel.." Vladen speak's softly, wondering when she will pluck up the courage to look up at him. He had come to a silent decision.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 am

Mel leaned into Vlad's kiss and closed her eyes as he said her name, relaxing into him with a sigh.
"Vlad... Just don't leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:53 am

Vladen wasn't planning to go anywhere without Mel. He knew that deep within himself, deep within their bond and he willed her to know it too. Curling a hand around her's and entwining their finger's he raises her palm to his lip's and kisses it softly.

"Mel..."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 am

Mel frowned instantly at Vlad's last thought, and shook her head, averting her eyes from his hypnotising gaze. He would die for her, there was no doubt about it, but if Vlad died, Mel died anyway. SO was there any point?
Mel sighed softly and snuggled closer to Vlad, suddenly afraid of losing him. Life without Vlad wasn't life anymore... Could Mel really let him get involved with her Father? Could she really let him put himself on danger like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next