The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 am

She would kiss him back lightly. "anything you say sir" she yould salute him playfully. " and you really think im beautiful?" she would blush

She yould kiss him back as i stopped "i love you too"

She would smile. " i would wish to stay with you if thats okay" and she would kiss him longly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 am

Shruikan just smiled at her and kissed her lightly while they walked "I do not mind thispace it is comfortable for you and i do not wish to rush i liek totake in all the beauty around and espcially the beauty beside me"

He smiled at her stopping and then kissed her lovingly saying "I love you Heaven"

He would look at the sky and sigh saying "It's almost curfew and you must be getting back to your dormitory unless you would rather stay with me" He asked the question lightly not wanting Heaven to get into trouble on her 1st day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 am

She would Smile and whisper back. " I might take love up on that risk."

She would smile sweetly as she took his hand and walked with him in my human pace. "i think your kind too and i really like you too. And sorry if this pace is too slow for you." Her heart would skip one beat and she would blush and her eyes would change to light pink as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am

He would smiles at her and whisper "Isn't that chance you might have to take love is a powerful thing"

He smiled at her taking her hand lightly and walking with her at her pace not caring that it was slow to him "Your really nice and like you" His heart would skip a beat as he walked with her and looked at her beautiful eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 am

She would blush light pink on her cheeks "That's a pretty color."

Shw would smile lightly "Of course i would like to go for a walk."

She would blush darker red and realize she might fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 am

smiles at her word and kisses back for longer this time "Thank you my eyes used to change colour but now they are just deep set crimson"

He smiled at her and asked politely as was in his nature "Heaven do you want to go out sometime maybe to the cafeteria or just for a walk maybe?"

He smiled at her he really liked her and it was showing as he sales turned bright pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 am

She would kiss back lightly. "i accept your apologies, and i actually liked it." she would smile beautifully.

"Thanks, you are like one out of like 3 people who has ever said that i am pretty." Smiles lightly and happily.

She would looks back into his eyes. "thank you, they can change from my mood." She would laugh lightly. "i think your eyes are pretty too"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

He would smile back and try to look away from your neck focusing on your beautiful and then kissing you with out knowing "Oops so sorry about that" He would look at the floor ashamed of himself mumbling

"That was rude of em very rude of me please accept my apologies" He would apologise for his actions

"And i think your pretty if no one else does" Smiles at her happily not looking at her neck but intot her eyes again

"You have lovely eyes did you know that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am

She would smile sweetly, her hair would blow lightly in the wind. " Anytime Shrui, and thank you." Her heart would beat a little faster. "i dont think im that pretty, at least that is what people say." She would frown a little bit and regain her smile.

She would understand why he comes here and notices he looked at my neck and tries not to notice. " i think i understand why you come here, it seems really peaceful."
She would smile beautifully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am

Shruikan smiled at her lightly and laughed a little "Why thank Heaven that is a really pretty name i liek it and your really pretty aswell"

He would look around and shake his head lightly "This place isn't mine i just stumbled upon it and come here when ever i need to relax and unwind it's calming to me considering my slight difficulty around blood" He'd look at her neck and sigh as he walked closer to her as the darkness spoke "You really like her dont you atleast this one might accept your feeliongs for her unlike that harlet Lissi"

He'd shake his head again as finally reached her stood a few feet away smiling at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 am

She would look at Shruikan and smile sweetly. "Hello Shrui it is a pleasure to meet you." She tries to fight back her blushing and realizes he is very cute. "My name is Heaven and you may call me any nickname for short. I havnt really thought of a good nickname yet." She would laugh lightly.

She would smile. "Beautiful place you have there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 am

He would look at the newcomer and smile at her walking over to her slowly not wanting to push his self control too far as he neared the pretty girl he said "Hello how are you i'm Shruikna but please cal mee Shrui"

He smiled at her lightly his heart skipping a beat "Might i ask your name please" Shruikan was always to polite to every one he met even if they were rude back he was never rude in return
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 am

She would glide through the forest, landing on a small open feild and she would say, "Hello all." She would smile at how beautiful this place would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 am

Shruikan nods at her not surprised or upset by her answer then walks away from the lake and goes to the nearest open space and launches intot he sky after saying "It is fine i understand and i'm glad to have a friend like you"

Smiles and heads int he direction of the open world and his home to see his mother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 am

"It's really pretty, Well done." She did love flowers, she thought them really pretty.
"I think we should just be friends.. Im sorry."
"Wow .. It's beautiful!, And thankyou for the song, It was really sweet, I just wanna be friends though, Im sorry.."
And with that she feels so ashamed and mean she dissapears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 am

"Thats one of my favourite plants here i'm glad you like it i planted it myself and used magic to help it grow, Lissi I'd really like tot ake things slowly with you i really like you"
He would shut up immediately as this was sure to upset her and cause her to hate him, he watches her walk around as he shows her his favourite areas saving the best of them for last
"Lissi i would like to show you something very special" he leads her to a small lake and shows and sits down under a tree pointing at the sky and the stars shinign brightly as he sang a song of his own composition to her
"I hope you enjoyed it i havent sung that song to any1 but myself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 am

"Thankyou for understanding."
She took her hand away slowly, and walked over to the beautiful rose bush, touching the petals, they were soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 am

Shruyikan would walk the beauitifully serene place with Lissi but his mind would wander and he would think back to his time in the last great draconic war to when he vowed he would never love again

He looked at Lissi and smiled something inside this broken shell of a body had changed, his feeling told him he wasnt dreaming that he had a friend at long last he looked at Lissi and said "You shouldn't beat yourself up, you've done nothing wrong and i'm just being your friend"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 am

Shruikan walked throught the quiet tranquilspot with his hand in hers as he moved her hair out of her face and smiled saying "Please don't do cover your face or beat yourself up please i can tell that your being too hard on yourself and it hurts me to see you hurt"
He would shut up immediately so he didnt say the wrong thing and spill his heart and all his his feelings about her "I understand completely"
He smiled at her again and would then try to word what he was going to say next so as not to frighten her off or upset her more "Lissi I was thinking if maybe we could take things slowly, what im trying to say here Lissi is i would really Like for us to take things one step at a time"

He would blush bright pink and look at her lovely sapphire blue eyes and smile blushing brighter pink "I've said the wrong thing again haven't i"

He would beat himself up for saying what he had said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

Lissi looked down at the ground, unable to look into his eyes right now.
"But .. I dont like hurting people.."
She covered her face with the long chocolate brown hair as he took her hand she looked up.
"Okay.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 am

Shruikan looks at her with understanding in his deep crimson eyes and he smiled at her saying "You have done nothing wrong Lissi i am the one to blame here for trying things when i am new at this aswell"

Looks down ashamed of his bashful behaviour then looed at her deep spphire blue eyes and smiled again seeing her smile reflected in her eyes as he say embarassed and friendly "These emotions are new to me aswell so do not be upset with yourself please that would hurt me that, you would hurt yourself to spare my feelings"

He looked at her and asked politely taking her hand in his gently and as a friend "Would you like to walk with me Lissi i would love to show my favourite areas of this wonderful tranquil place" He smiled at her brightly as he asked her to accompany him on a liesurely walk

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 am

Lissi slowly turned around again as she heard him speak. She listened deeply to what he was saying, and she still felt ashamed at what she had done. She thought it was unfair on him.
She smiled the best she could, but not very convincingly. Then she hugged him back, not as friendly as he did, she still felt like she hurt him, even if she didn't, she'd hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 am

He lightly touched her arm lihghtly no mask on his face as he said [color:b2b5=darkred"I would liek that very much Lissi, I know i came across a bit strong and everything so yes i would love that very much[/color]

He gave her a friendly hug smiling still and [color=darkred]"No word of a lie i'd love to be your friend and nothing else unless you want it, honestly i would love to be your friend"

He smiled at her letting go of her arm and walking over a to rose bush and smelling the sweet scented flowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:59 am

Lissi looked at Shrui and smiled, not very convincing as it was, but it was still a smile.
"Hello Shrui, Im okay thankyou and yourself?"
She decided to talk to him properly before she talked serious with him.
She looked around at the place, It was beautiful, she could see the pool, the water glistening beautifully in the sunlight. She looked around her at the flowers, and the bee's sitting gracefully on them, getting the nectar. She then looked back at Shrui, knowing that she'd have to say something sooner rather than later.
"Shrui.. I think we should just be friends.. im sorry.."
She looked down at the floor, too ashamed to look at his smiling face,that wouldn't be smiling much longer. She hated seeing people hurt, it broke her heart. She was even more ashamed because she couldn't look at him as she was breaking his heart. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to. She then slowly started to turn around, not wanting to look at his hurt on his face, what ever mask he put on, she could see through and she didn't want to see him hurting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

Shruikan looked up noticing Lissi and what she was going to say so he stayed still, taking in the serene tranquility of the place he had found, finally finding the courage he said "Hello Lissi how are you today"

He knew making small talk would only hurt him further but he was stronger than that so he continued looking around then focused on Lissi "Glad to see you found this place alright took me for ever to find, it's so quiet and tranquil a real place for yout to think and unwind"

He got up and walked over to Lissi smiling at her blushing slightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   

Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next